Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Infatuated

Walk

I groaned, picking myself out of bed and tossing on the first clothes I found. Happy with how I looked I rolled down the stairs and slumped onto a chair at the table. After eating I said goodbye to my mom and grabbed my bag before making my way out the front door. Guiding myself down the path and further away from my house I started to slow down. I turned my head over my shoulder and stared at the house behind me. Biting my lip I tried to gather up the courage to turn back. My feet slowly made their way in a circle, taking me up to the house my eyes were still fixed on. I got to the front step, my fist hovering above the door as I debated whether to do this or not. I gently knocked on the door wondering if it was too quiet to hear. Within a few moments the green door had opened to reveal a blond woman, my height with a bright smile. She was pale, just like her son and looked slightly stunned to see me.

“Oh, hello,” was all she said in a small whisper.

“Hi, I, I was wondering if Taylor wanted to walk to school?” I asked sheepishly, her face seemed more relaxed as I spoke.

“Of course, I’ll just get him, he’s upstairs,” she began to turn around. “Oh, uh, what’s your name dear?” She asked.

“Autumn,” I nodded returning her smile. She merely grinned once more before turning to the staircase behind the door. The layout of the house looked the same as mine, the bottom floor anyway. After kicking my feet about for a few moments I heard a small thud. Looking up I saw a pair of legs clad in skinny jeans making their way down the stairs. Then followed a torso and arms and then finally, I was met by a slightly shocked looking Taylor as he grinned warmly.

“Hello there,” he mumbled. I simply shot him a crooked smile in greeting.

“How come you’re here?” He said leaning against his doorframe.

“Do you really have to ask?” I asked gesturing to his mother who was walking away from us and towards the kitchen area. He followed where I had looked before turning back.

“She wasn’t thinking loud enough, but I did hear your conversation,” he shrugged. “She likes you,” he mumbled. I felt the blood rush a bit to my face and pulled my shirt down looking in the direction of school.

“Yeah anyway,” I said changing the topic.

“Oh, yeah, right,” he grinned shutting the door behind him. We started walking down his path and in the direction of the building.

“This gonna become a regular thing then?” He asked, I could hear the smirk plastered on his lips as we continued to look at what was in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Definite filler. I'm so sorry about the lack of updates,I just can't phrase my words at the minute, plus this story's enspired by one of the most meaningful guys to me at the moment and he isn't here and I feel like my inspiration's been taken from me. Anyway, any escape the fate fans around here? I'm going seeing themthis saturday. If any of you want me to make you a sign for any of the guys to hold up just comment me! Oh and thanks once again to Vampire's_Addiction and bloodlustbeauty for commenting this. Most comments mean more updates though! I want at least three before i post anything else 'cause the numbers keep dropping. Thanks again!

-THE RIPPER