Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Infatuated

Sleepover

Taylor has spent another agonising half hour answering my mother’s questions before she finally got up and left. I yawned, getting up and making my way to the closet located next to the TV. I grabbed a plain blanket from one of the top shelves and unfolded it, throwing at the sofa. I sighed, swinging the door shut as I drifted past him.

“Would you like me to leave?” He asked. I smiled and shook my head, no.

“Are you sure? It’s pretty late, you probably need to sleep,” he argued, turning to face me as I ascended the staircase behind him.

“I don’t mind, honestly, if you bother me I’ll tell you,” I added playfully. He nodded before turning back to the screen in front of him. I scavenged round my room, picking out random clothes to use as pyjamas before changing into them and strolling back down the stairs. I returned to how I was before, too tired to care whether he found it uncomfortable or not and pulled the blanket up under my chin. He let out a low giggle and the vibrations rumbled through his chest as I looked up at his amused expression.

“What’s so funny?” I pouted.

“You look like ET,” he said bluntly. I gave him a shocked expression before swatting his closest hand and frowning.

“Hey, you’re the one curled up in a ball with a blanket over everything but your head,” he simply stated. I started mumbling about smart asses, he must have heard because he apologised and went to stroking loose strands of my hair.

As he continued his patterns my eyes grew heavy, dragging me down into a deep slumber.

I was woken by bright light shining through a small crack in the curtains. I checked my surroundings, noticing that I was still in Taylor’s arms but that I was now curled up in his lap, one of my hands had been holding onto his shirt and was still there now. I looked up at his face, he looked so peaceful. I thought better than to wake him up seeing as he was the one who got me to sleep.

I moved slowly from underneath the blanket, laying it back on top of him afterwards and moved over to the kitchen. I looked at the clock on my way to the cupboards. 8:37. No one would be up yet, I’m surprised I was. I let out a small sigh, reaching onto the counter and pulling out a box from the top shelf. The box slid through my fingers and landed on the work surface next to me.

“Oops” I mumbled to myself picking up the box and hopping off the side with ease. I took the box and made my way over to the lounge, stopping in the doorway.

“Oh, hi,” I said softly looking at Taylor stretching.

“Have you just woken up?” I asked still hovering over the threshold. He grinned and nodded at me in

“I heard something bang in the kitchen and it woke me up,” he answered. I frowned at him and looked at the box in my hand.

“But, that was only the cereal; you couldn’t have heard that could you?” I asked. He immediately stopped and started stuttering.

“Uh, I mean, well, it was quite loud in here, acoustics and everything,” he slimed uneasily. I’d never seen him edgy like this before. I frowned some more and chose to ignore it, making my way back over to him to watch TV and share the dry cereal with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story unfolds :D
It's only short but now's where it starts building up.
And I'm sorry it's a bit late. Tomorrow's will be up sooner
comments mean love and updates!
x