I Am the Drug You Can't Deny

One and Only

I was performing in Phoenix; the crowd was a lot of fun. This girl threw a bracelet to me, which I liked, so I wore it. Gabe’s voice was amazing. I really loved that guy. As my best friend I mean, duh. But at times, I find him pretty attractive. It’s so weird that he’s been single for a long time, and I myself am single.I sometimes wish that Gabe was mine .

I don’t know why, I always loved performing The Church of Hot Addiction. I rocked the keytar, as always.

In a part of the song, Gabe came to my direction and he looked me in the eyes while singing. He somehow sang as if he was talking to me.

Gabe looked really hot today, no joke. He was less neon. He wore black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a neon colored Nike Dunk with some kind of tetris in it, it was so cool!

The last song of the day was Kiss My Sass. It was the most fun song to perform, but still, I like playing The Church of Hot Addiction most.

We left the stage and I drank water and threw the water bottle to the crowd, everyone went wild.

“Good job guys!” screamed Nate and we all high fived.

The next day

I woke up and got out of my bunk. The first guy I saw was Ryland. He was on the phone so I didn’t even bother to greet him.

I went straightly to the kitchen to make myself some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Alex was already there, eating a sandwich.

“Morning, Alex.” I greeted him. Alex only waved because he was chewing.

While I was cooking, Gabe came in and I took a quick glance and he made a playful,hot smirk, I turned back to what I was doing and smiled.

What the fuck, Victoria? You are not falling for him. No, Of course not.

I was done cooking and joined Gabe and Alex at the table to eat. I ate the scrambled eggs for only five minutes. I usually eat scrambled eggs for more than 15 minutes, but not this time.

Alex, who was already on the table eating his sandwich earlier when I went in to the kitchen wasn’t even finished with his sandwich.

“Whoa, it took you like, five minutes to eat the egg. It usually takes you a year to eat a single scrambled egg.” Said Gabe, amazed at how fast I ate.

“Yeah, and I just finished my sandwich.” Said Alex.

“I don’t know,” I answered. I don’t know? I don’t know is all you got, Vick?

Alex left the kitchen, probably going back to his bunk.

“Oh well, I wanna take a shower.” Gabe informed.

“Wait, Gabe, what time are we going to sound check?" I asked. We were still in Phoenix, but we’re going to perform in a rather big café.

“Err, at about nine or something.”

“What? At nine? Why so late?”

“Because we’re gonna perform at midnight, if I’m not mistaken.”

“Oh, okay then.”

Gabe left to take a shower. That was the first time I was nervous to talk to him. What’s gotten in to me?

Later at sound check

I’m everywhere that you go.
And I’ve been there, seen that and I ain’t taking you home.


Damn it, why does Gabe have to be so hot?

“Okay we’re done!” Shouted Nate.

Without saying anything, everyone left the stage except Gabe and I.

Then I have this feeling that we missed something.

“I think we missed something…” I said. Gabe made a questioning look.

“Oh! We forgot to play The Church of Hot Addiction!” I told Gabe while smacking my forehead.

“Then why don’t we play just the both of us? Those retards are already gone.”

I nodded and started playing.

Tonight I am the drug you can't deny

He looked me in the eyes again, and he sound like he really meant what he was singing. I blushed a bit and I was afraid that he saw that.

Tonight G-A-B-E gonna get you high

He winked at me and I can’t help but to smile. It was fucking hot. I was kind of distracted and couldn’t really concentrate.

Fuck, I am falling for him.

Just let me tell you
Hey, you gotta get the Cobra bless now


Gabe walked right in front of me, and our faces were only 5 cm out of each other and he was on his knees.

Before he could sing the next line, I stopped playing and put down my keytar on the floor and Gabe’s face was like, ‘what the fuck?’

I continued the next line for him but didn’t sing it, “You’re really only selling sex now.”

I pushed Gabe to the floor and sat on top of him. He didn’t really look that confused; he just made a playful smirk. I don’t know why the hell I did this to him, so I just sat on top of his stomach.

“So I’m selling sex huh?” He asked, still smirking. I didn’t answer him. What was I supposed to do?!

Before I knew it, he got up a bit and made me lie on the floor and he started kissing my neck. It felt damn good. But then I realized something, so I grabbed his shoulder and made a sign to stop.

“What?” He asked, looking disappointed.

I didn’t answer him again. But then I thought, this was my chance. So I just stared at him and he was like waiting for something. I crashed our lips and he kissed me back, to deepen the kiss.

I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and it twisted in my mouth. He’s such a good kisser.

Then suddenly I heard someone trying to open the door. We both immediately stopped and stood up and I pretend to grab my keytar. Gabe was staring at the door, waiting for someone to open it. Seconds later, the door was open and Ryland came in.

He went up the stage and grabbed his guitar case and just left without even looking at us, as if we were invisible. He left in peace.

Gabe grabbed my hand. “Wanna go to the tour bus?”

I nodded and we went to the tour bus, a little rushed. He was still holding my hand all the way to the bus.

When I opened the door, Gabe pushed me to the wall and kissed my lips. I cupped his face on my hand and he put his hands on my hips. He slowly lifted my tank top and it was already half through my chest, and I pulled out and made him a look to tell him to go to the bed. He seemed to ignore me and started sucking my neck. I managed to let out a little moan.

Then he dragged me to the only bedroom on the tour bus and pushed me to the bed and continued sucking and kissing my neck.

I pulled up his shirt and threw it to the floor and he opened his belt and threw it too, and he crashed his lips on mine again. I lifted up my tank top and Gabe ran his hands on my chest.

His hand traveled to the back of my body and opened my bra clasp. When I checked Gabe’s pants, he was already only in his boxers.

When I tried to open his boxers, someone knocked the door. I ran to grab my tank top and skirt and wore it, while Gabe just hid behind the other side of the bed.

I opened the door, and it was Ryland, again.

“What do you want, Ry?”

“I don’t know, I’m just gonna get my watch, I left it on the dresser.” He answered stupidly.

I made my way to the dresser and looked for his watch and it wasn’t there.

“Your watch isn’t here. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m trying my dresses for today’s show. Bye bye.” I closed the door and locked it this time.

Gabe stood up and asked, “Ryland?”

“Yup.”

Gabe kissed me again and said, “Told you G-A-B-E gonna get you high.”

I laughed and continued kissing him again. Now I am in love.

**

“Thank you Phoenix and good night!” Gabe screamed to the crowd.

When we were at backstage, as usual, I gave everyone a high five. But Gabe gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Yeah, he kissed me in public. Everyone knows that we’re together now.

I love Gabriel E. Saporta.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA made this when i was horny -_-
too lazy to check grammar. and sorry if it sucks, i just wrote what popped out of my head, and it's the first time i write this kind of stories :p

thoughts?
comment and i'll love you fo-e-vahh.