Love Royalty

Here comes college...

Justine's POV

"Te! Get up! It's time already!"said my mom. I slowly open my eyes and see Brendon looking at me.

"Good morning best!"he said happily always.

I put my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly then, I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Brendon and I had been best friends since we were children. We are pretty much close with each other as bestfriends and I'm glad we still mange to stay on that. His house is just in front of our house so he sleeps sometimes here, in my room. But nothing is happening, seriously, and I'm happy to keep it that way even if well... He's hot and gorgeous; he has a wonderful eyes and an angelic voice and has a little talent for dancing,actually my kind of man. And we call each other "best", short cut for bestfriend.

He stood up and said, "seriously best, it's our first day at school; we don't want to be late".

"Yes, and I will stand now" I said. I got up and yawn, I looked at my clock and its 5:30am. Damn, it will be like this every morning, again and again. Ugh... I opened my closet and got my uniform, a white long-sleeve blouse with the university's logo and a checkered long skirt with the color black, white, and green.

"Best, I'll be back and pick you up ok? Or you'll pick me up?"

"I think i'll go there and have some breakfast with you, is that ok?" and I gave him an exaggerated smile, a smile up to my ear. "Please?"

Brendon's POV

I smiled and said, "You look ridiculous with that smile and why not anyways?"

"Thanks best!"

"No problem, anything for you." I uttered. Well, I'll do everything for her just to make her smile. She is one of the most important persons ever in my life. She basically has been on my side since forever! And I'm hoping it will stay that way. Anyway, I opened her door, went downstairs, and greeted Mrs. Bautista good morning and she was reading the newspaper, I'm near sighted so I moved closer and read the big bold headlines, "NO CROWN PRINCESS YET FOR OUR COUNTRY", I can see the crown prince, handsome and neat, he's wearing a black suit and tie, and a lot of press taking his picture.

"Mom, no princess yet?"Yes, I just called her mom.

"Apparently yes and I think they'll be choosing later." Mrs. Bautista said.

"Arranged marriage isn't it? Well, that's sad, freedom is so hard to grasp for them."

"Yes I know, and if you don't hurry, you and Justine will be late for school."

Oh yes, school. I quickly pushed the door and run off to our house.

"Good morning mom!" and quickly gone to my room and took a shower.

Jonathan's POV

I had the most wonderful dream ever! But I can hear a voice that I really don't seem to understand what the hell that person is saying and I see lights from my closed eyes.

"Whash dat fo?" I angrily mumbled. I opened my eyes and saw my curtains opened and the sun was shining so bright that it hurt my eyes. I stretched my arms and feet and yawn. I stared at Noel and frown.

"I'm sorry your highness, you have to leave soon for your school", said Noel, my caretaker. He's dressed in suit and tie. He's old by the way, taking care of me for seventeen years now. But I'm happy he has been there for me since my parents were always busy. And I'm glad that he has put up so much because of my very nicerude attitude.

I looked around and got my robe; it's freezing at my room. I went straight up my bathroom and brushed my teeth. A lot of thoughts are coming to my head right now and I looked at my clock and it says 5:35am. Gosh! Way early to get up but oh well, class starts at 7am. I'm in college by the way. And I don't know what will happen, I'm smart, I know but I'm not sure if I can do this since I have the biggest responsibility that anyone can't think of. Enough of that, I removed my robe quickly and my pjs. I turned on the shower and I can feel the hot water on my body. I was thinking if my girlfriend was here, then, it will be easy for me to forget all of these things but no, she's in Paris right now, working as a top model.

I finished up and dried myself off. I opened the door and I see my uniform ready on my bed, whit short sleeve polo and black slacks pants. I put them on quickly. I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes? Come in"

"Breakfast is ready sir"

"I'll be there" I shouted.

Justine's POV

After a shower, I grabbed my uniform and wore them(ofcourse) and my bag to go to Brendon's house. I kissed my mom and quickly pushed the door.

I knocked and Mrs. Urie opened the door.

"Hi there sweetie"

Mrs. Urie is very sweet and an awesome mom, I call her mom since me and brendon spends most of the time together, she told me I can call her mom, same as Brendon to my mom.

"Hi mom! Good Morning and what do we have for breakfast?"I asked 'cause I am really hugry. I sat down in front of the table and grabbed bacon and eggs and of course, rice.

I see Brendon's face frowning at me. Oh no! I forgot to wait for him! I was about to take my first spoon but then he runs unto me and poke me. And that made the rice scatter on the floor.

"Look what you've done Bren, thank you very much!" I said angrily to him. I grabbed the broom and swept the rice. "You should've waited for me then!" he said with his one eyebrow raised. "Whatever, okay, let's just eat?" and i sat down again and eat.

*****
I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Come on best, it's time already." He stood up and grabbed his back and we went outside. Brendon calls for a cab and we step in.

"To the University of Assumption please." And finally, college, here we come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if anybody will read this and like this. xD But if you are reading this right now, please feel free to give some comments and criticisms to improve further my writing skills that obviously I need some improvement. =/

And I'm nervous. Dx

And I thank Phoebe and Shannon for everything. :)
<3