Love Royalty

He wants his coat back.

Brendon's POV

I'm not sure what to feel for Justine right now, she's so quiet but I feel really sad and mad about what 'Prince Jonathan' did to her.

We are now located at the rooftop of A-building and we are having our lunch here.

"Best, what's your food? My mom made a hamburger... uuummmmmmmmm... yummy!"

She laughed.

"Hah! Rice is what I have!"

"Unfair!" I tried to grab her container of rice but she was taking it away.

"Whoa... Whoa..." and she reached her bag and picked out another container. "...I saved this one for you, 'cause I know you'll be getting my rice." Then we both ate our food happily, we were both enjoying each others company. After a while Justine forgot what happened a while ago, that's how bad her memory was, I'll bet she'll forget to wash the coat later.

Enough of those.

I looked at her while she was eating and seeing that smile of her makes me happy. I never enjoy her presence that much until now, I love this moment right here. What are you thinking Brendon? She's your bestfriend.

Yes, she is my bestfriend.

Justine's POV

I'm enjoying my lunch with Brendon right now; it's a lot of fun to be with him. I can't believe I already forgot what happened a while ago.

As we were seated on the floor (our meals were finished) and our backs leaned on the wall, we both enjoyed the view, the city's buildings, the sky was blue, the weather was fine. I heard the door opened. I was scared that they might make us leave. But what a surprise. Brendon and I stood up.

"What do you want?" Brendon said.

Brendon is looking furiously at the Prince who is with Ryan.

"I WANT MY-"

"JONATHAN!" Ryan shouted and glared at the prince.

The prince sighed.

"Can I please have my coat back? And I apologize for acting rude-"

"and being a jerk" said Ryan. Then Prince Jonathan gave Ryan a harsh look.

"As I was saying, for acting rude to you. I wish you could forgive me."

I bent down to get my bag and got his coat but before I could give his coat his cell phone rang.

"Oh honey, I missed you a lot... I'll call you later, what? You're going home? That's nice okay now bye... I love you..." facing Ryan, "Ry, can you believe this!? She's coming home! Stacy is coming home!" Ryan gave him a so-what face and raised his eyebrow, "As you were saying to this lovely lady right here?"

"Oh yes... Please?" and I gave him his coat which was still wet.

"I'm really sorry your highness."

"That's ok."

Ryan smiled at me before leaving and he gave me a small paper that has his cell phone number and it was written here, "Call me... Ryan."

This is weird.

They left and I was able to breathe again, thank goodness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ryan! And Jonathan's grilfriend... xD

Phoebe, thanks for the lolz about this one. xD

Comment and subscribe?
:-)