Love Royalty

The test

Justine's POV

"So, are you ready for this test sweetie?" Brendon asks, while we're sitting on our own seats since our professor haven't arrived yet.

I nodded.

"I wonder why girls only are allowed to take the test... Hmmm..." Jon asked, "What do you think about it Just?"

"I have no idea Jon..." I replied and the door opened and the two royalties were here. I quickly caught Ryan's eyes and he gave me a wink and I gave him a smile leaving Brendon wondering.

The door opened again and it was Professor Bennington. "Boys, leave the room now and the test will start any seconds now."

*****
So the instructions were given. Write your name, address and section. But I have a problem.

Ross or Bautista?

I don't know what to write! I quickly raised my hand to be excused. I have to find Ryan.

*****
It took me forever to find my brother. Then finally... He was just on the garden with the prince, having their usual conversation. I came towards him and the prince gave me a glare.

What's your problem prince Jonathan!?

"Hey... What's wrong?" Ryan said.

I was about to say something when I saw the prince staring at me again.

"Ummm... Ry, can we talk... in private?" I asked, ignoring the prince's glares.

"Yeah... Sure." then we went under this tall tree,

"alright... I am confused on what to write, Ross or Bautista?"

"Look sis..." he called me sis! "...Well, use Ross since you're one."

"But... People will wonder... And Brendon too."

"Alright... I forgive you this time. Use Bautista this time but next time, I won't let you. You're really a Ross sis."

"I know..."

"Now, get to our room and get the test perfect."

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Just... Just do it for your brother alright?"

I wonder what's up with him.

*****
The test was easy, in fact I was the first person to finish it.

So all the girls were having a hard time; I could see it on their actions; scratching their heads, biting their lips and pens.

"Time is up. Exchange papers with the next row."

And the boys entered the room.

Brendon whispered, "Did you get the test?" before sitting down.

I nodded.

Jonathan's POV

The thing is Ryan and Justine can't be together. Its impossible... Justine is just someone who can't be with him... And Ryan is my best friend. And... That Urie guy is just not right for her. Why can't it be-

Wait... I have more things to take care of other than that...The test.

*****

So they finished checking the papers... I wonder who would have the highest score...

"Oh..." Our professor was now looking through the papers. "The highest score is..."

"Karylle Shane Lwoff"

Holy cow.

THIS. CAN'T. BE. HAPPENING.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy! Very exciting right?

Thanks for reading it. Hope you guys enjoyed! :D