Teenage Hearts

I think I love him

Jake's pov...

As I spend more time with Zack, I fall more for him, he's so perfect. I know I may sound like a little school girl and how she feels about her crush, but it's so true. As I sit on his lap I feel so safe and more at home. He hols me around my waist, pulling me closer to him, as I rest my head on his chest. A little while later, I got up as he frowned, he looked so cute and I playifully asked, "What, sweetie?" He moved his fingers backward as a sign to make me come to him. As I was pulled into his trance, I came to him and sat back down on his lap. He continued to hold me and asked, "What are we gonna do about school? Could we still be a couple?" I reassured, "Of course we should, I mean it's our job not to care about what other people think." He nodded and muttered, "You're right, you're so smart hun." That comment made me smille and my lips brushed against his'. He kissed me back and pulled me closer. This was so perfect, we didn't have to go anywhere, we could just have the time of our lives in my own house.

Until...."Jakey, you wanna go to the park?" I gave in to my thoughts, "Alright sugar," he smiled and pecked my cheeck, as I stood uup, him following. I laced our fingers together and guided him to my room so we could change. A couple minutes later passed as we changed, made out, or checked eachother out. We headed to the kitchen, I grabbed my house keys, and we were out. As the fresh air hit our faces, we continued to hold hands and started walking down the street...who needs sidewalks? There were some people driving down the street, giving us weird looks as we walked. Also there were a few hanging aroung their houses, leaning on their cars, or sitting on their pavements, all of them staring at us, exept for one. I didn't know there were so many homphobes, until I heard one say, "You guys are gizzers, stop staring at them, they're as normal as us." I mentally thanked him as I smiled. Zack's eyes met mine's as he smiled as well, making me feel complete and satisfied. We kept on walking as we reached the park and sat on a bench. I automaticly rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.