Teenage Hearts

School traumatization

Lily's pov....

I returned to my house after a neighborhood tour, it's pretty neat around here. I reached the front door, surprised I remembered where it was, most people don't have a clue. I went up the steps and to my new room, only to find my boxes stacked in there. I opened one of them, taking out my calendar, I start school tomorrow and I haven't unpacked yet. It was also getting dark, so might as well pull out my sleeping bag. Our furniture would get here tomorrow, hopefully, so I can have a bed to sleep in. I reached my suitcase, pulling out tomorrow's outfit and the rest of the stuff I need to start the morning. The stars blinked out of the stary dark sky, maybe moving here wasn't so bad. I changed into my corpse bride pj set and slipped in the sleeping bag, this was gonna be a long night, the floor is freaking hard!

Next morning.......

The birds were singing and the sun came in my bedroom through the small windows. I was almost blinded by the light so I got up quickly, with a massive back ache. I stretched out the best I could to get those places, it only got 3 of them. I grunted in pain in frustration and headed towards the restroom. Did the stuff I do every morning and went back to my room to get dressed. Once I finished, I did my hair and make up, grabbed a messanger bag with school supplies in it and my Kerrang! magazine. There wasn't much to eat once I reached the kitchen, my dad had to leave extremely early. I found some granola bar that wasn't expired and headed out. The school was like 5 minutes from here, so I'm gonna walk.

Zack's pov...

School today, don't wanna go, but my excuse for a mom dragged me out of bed. I did my daily routine ina daze and got dressed with whatever clothes I could find in my closet. I ran my hands through my hair spiking it up with gel. I grabbed my bag, vans, skateboard and headed out. I never ate anything for breakfast, cuz my mom doesn't care and she always eats at her job. My stomach was hardly grumbling, it was used to no food in the morning. The truth is I hardly eat period, I was just skin and bones. Five minutes later, I reached another sorry excuse for a school and hung out outside. I didn't have much friends just like I told you before, so I just listened to my beat up cd player. Just then, I saw the same girl from my neighborhood walk right in front of me, but I couldn't say anything, I was still traumatized with yesterday's events. My eyes still hung on to her as she walked, but I know I could never have a chance with her.