Teenage Hearts

This day was promising

Lily's pov...

Today I couldn't focus in chem, and for a girl like me it isn't normal. I mean it's not everyday guys that you'v had a slight crush on actually kissed you in front of your teacher. This went on for an hour or two until it was time to leave. I felt like I wanted to see this guy, but then again I didn't, nobody could stop the crazy butterflies flapping around in my stomach. I slowly made my way to my locker, until I felt someone hold on to me. I turned around and it was..him. He said quietly, "Hi," I smiled and replied shyly, "Hi, um, I'm on my way to my locker you wann come." He nidded and replied, "Yeah, I'll go with you." I smiled as he took hold of my hand and walked me. I felt weird but then again I was flattered he grabbed my hand. I still don't know his name, but would find out eventually. He said in his quiet tone, "I'm sorry you're great and all, but I noticed that I still dont know your name." I giggled and agreed, "Same here, I'm Lily." He smiled and replied, "I'm Zack." I smiled and was finished with my locker after I put my chem books away. It was time for lunch at least, and I wanted to spend it with him. I invited him, "Um Zack, would you have lunch with me?" He gladly answered, "Sure, why not." I smiled and he walked me towards the cafeteria.

Jake's pov...

It's finally lunch time and my head was stll locked on Zack. I can't stop thinking about him, if it was even a minute or two. After I went to my assigned locker, I walked directly towards the cafeteria. My eyes quickly wondered if they caught a sight of him, but just as they did, I saw him, with a girl. She was pretty though, but I don't really dig them, and I don't blame him if he likes her. I'm just kinda hurt right now that I know he's obviously staright. I'm so stupid, why would I fall for someone that would never even pay attention to me. I just dragged myself towards a table, i wasn't really hungry. I barely ate these days, I was alwasy feeling insecure about myself and my parents would accept me as being their only gay son. I felt like I wanted to cry, but just kept it all in, just like I've kept everything else. I wanted Zack, I wanted to be that girl walking next to him. I've never felt that much deire for anyone before, especially if you just met him today.