Teenage Hearts

Should I tell Him?

Jake's pov........

It's been 9 months since I've been in this God for saken school. Still I can't get Zack out of my crazy thoughts. He doesn't talk to me like I've always wanted to talk to him. I tried being a nice friend to him, but he always seemed distracted. I'm not obssesed or anything I just fell in love at first sight. I just need to tell him one way or another, and well I can't tell anyone else cuz no one would ever want to be my friend. Just cuz I'm a sorry excuse for a person with great looks and aspiration. I've also never felt so alone in my life, no one's around to tell me everything would be okay and that something good will happen I just had to wait for it. Here I am seating in the dumb cafeteria, being the same bummed loser. The I hear, "Hey crazy fag! Being emo cuz no one would ever want to butter your muffin!" Stupid jocks, also their laughs sound like the crazy hiennas from lion king. I just stood up from the table and made my way towards the guy's room. As I walked in, I ran into...Zack, I didn't know how to react cuz all my feelings drained over themselves. Then, I found it hard to even look at him, it's so bogus I would ever think he'll like me.

I felt his eyes on me for some weird reason, then he walked out like nothing. I got inside a stoll and poored my eyes out onto my hoodie and the dirty tiled floor. Zack is with that girl, it tore me so much inside I just had to do it. I found a sharp object on the floor from when the bathroom was painted. I picked it up without a second thought and dragged it across my expossed wrist. Thinking of Zack just made me want to stab harder and deeper. The thing was I was filled with so much pain that I'll never feel pain again. When I finally stopped, I whiped the blood away with tolet paper and cover my wrist. I placed the sharp object in my pant's pocket and got out.

Once I walked out, I saw the girl Zack's with, I lowered my stare to the floor and kept walking. Then, I felt someone grab my arm, I look up and it's that same girl. Why won't she just let me be? She asked softly, "Are you okay?" What do you think, you took my only source for living. I didn't answer her, gosh, I couldn't even look her in the eye. Why is she worrying now, she never worried before. She made a weak attempt to have small talk by asking me dumb questions, "You talk to Zack?" I just nodded so she would leave me alone. I finally said, "Look, I know you and Zack have something going on, yes I know him and talk to him when I get the chance, and no I'm not okay,and I'll never be. So why can't you just go back to whatever you're gonna do and leave me the fuck alone." I know that left her surprised, but I didn't care I was much smarter that whore, even Zack knew that. But no he had to fall for her just cuz she lives in the same block, I know, I live there too but on one of the houses on the back no one seems to notice. Zack doesn't know I notice those little things I mean it's obvious.

I wanna go somewhere else besides here, i knew when mom put me in this school, it wouldn't be good for me.