Teenage Hearts

Rejected

Zack pov....

I was walking down the school halls on a Wenesday morning, looking for Lily. She hasn't called me these days when she usually does. This all seems weird and hard to connect with. I kept on walking until I reached the court yard, and saw what I never wanted to see. Lily, MY Lily, kissing another guy. I thought what we had was perfect, but I guess not, I can't believe I saw something in her. My eyes watered, as my heart was torn into a million pieces, how could she have the heart to do this? I stood there for about 10 minutes now and she looked up, her mouth shaped into an "O." No words could come out of my mouth as her's couldn't either. This guy broke the silence as he asked, "Lily, what's going on? Who's this guy?" I managed to say, "I would be asking the same quetion, Lily explain." She was so quiet, but I gvae her the really hurt look I had in my eyes as she explained, well stuttered, "Zack, um, I-I have been w-with Ryan for the past five days, since Saturday. I was gonna tell you tomorrow, but, it turned out like this." I understand now, what a slut, and I went on dates with her in those exact days later in the afternoon. God knows what she's being doing in the mornings with this psycho. I asked, "How could you do this, Lily, I loved you, and you're dating some guy that you don't even know the name?" She corrected, "It's Ryan Sanders, I lawys find out the names in the first day." What did I tell you? Slut. I replied, "You, know Lily this makes you sound more like a slut than you already are. You know what it's over, it's been over, thank you." With that I left to the main building, leaving the two rotten love birds there. I didn't even want to be here anymore, but if I'm home by the time my mom gets back,which is by three and get out at four, I'll be in so much trouble. Also, the principal calls home if a student has been skipping.

I went into the Boy's room and got inside a stoll, as a stream of tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my flushed cheecks. That's it, I'm over girls, I don't ever want to date anymore, mom has to wait all her life for a grandchild if she has to. All these thoughts rushed through my head as the bell rung for class. I have to go and again, I don't want to, I just want to stay here forever. Then, I heard someone come inside, I need to clean myself up, so I got some toilet paper and whiped the remains of my eyeliner and tears. Once I was done, I got out of the stall to reaply my eyeliner. By the time I was on the second eye, the guy got out, it was...Jake. I can't let him see me like this, now instead of me feeling sorry for him, he's gonna feel sorry for me. He asked, "Zack, are you okay?" I nodded, when deep insode I wasn't. I just ignored his precsence as I applyed oeyeliner on the other eye. He went on, "If you need to talk, let me know okay?" I nodded and he was heading out. When I finished, I ran after him, we were having this class together. Why was I running though, was I desperate or something?

He turned around as I reached him and he joked, "You wanna talk now?" A smiled came hrough my horrible state and I replied, "Nah, we just have this class together and maybe we should walk there...together." He inquired, "Well for starters, I though you didn't wanna be friends with me, so I'm like why do I even bother." For some reason a tinggling sensation went through my body. I appoligized, "Well I'm sorry I was jerk to you, when you didn't deserve it. I was after this girl, you must know her cuz she was my girlfriend." He replied, "Yeah, I know her, and what do you mean by "was"?" I replied, "She cheated on me, that's why I acted they way I did."