Status: HAITUS.

I've Only Got Forever

21

Slow.

That was the best word for everything going on around me, within me, within us.

Slow.

But… it was the perfect kind of slow.

William's deft fingers splayed across my skin, leaving cold tingles in their wake. This was new, this physical coldness, but everything else was the same; the gentleness, the kisses, the love.

The cold tingles followed along William's path as he nudged my shirt upwards, caressing the exposed skin of my hips and sides. He left it there for a moment, kissing me still, until he finally grew tired of it and slipped it over my head and to the floor.

It had been so long since I had been so close to him, so beautifully, wonderfully close, I could barely contain myself as I moved to remove his tie and shirt all at once.

William chuckled, pulling away from my lips for but a moment to loosen and remove the tie while smiling down at me smartly. "We have all the time in the world, Lily. No need to rush."

One by one, the buttons of William's shirt were popped open by my trembling fingers. The irony of his statement didn't faze me in the least; I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

I had waited far too long already.

I stared deeply into William's eyes for a moment, not bothering to respond, before pulling his lips back to mine. My eyes fluttered shut and my back arched as William's hand slowly ghosted along the curve of my back and around to the front of my jeans. They, and the simple black panties I had slipped on that morning, came off easily, landing in a pile next to our shirts. My fingers tangled themselves into William's hair as his fingers delved deeper, finally pushing into me with the same skill they had always possessed.

He knew what I wanted, what I needed. It was one of his many talents.

This time it was I who broke the kiss, a string of soft, breathy gasps flowing from my trachea. The familiar pool of heat brewed and swirled within me, only increasing as William slipped in another finger.

"More," I found myself panting. "William, more."

My eyelids fluttered open for a moment to see William nod before pulling away a bit to rid us both of our remaining clothes. His pants and boxers, along with my bra, fell, exposing us both fully to the warm air, the dim, dewy firelight, and each other.

William leaned over me once again, aligning himself as best he could, before pausing to gaze down at me. My half-lidded irises met his, holding his gaze for a few more moments until I could bear it no longer.

"What?" I breathed.

William's calloused fingers, clean of any traces of me, traced along my jawbone and swept down my neck. "Don't let me hurt you, Lily. Please."

My eyebrows furrowed and my mouth fell open in protest, only to be gently pecked shut.

"Please."

A new understanding of what William meant crossed my mind. I nodded lightly, once again ruffling my fingers through his long hair. "You won't, William. I know you won't."

A small, grateful smile rose to his lips. His eyes clouded over with lust before swiveling down to drink in all that he could see of me. The need pulsing through my veins intensified again as his hips hovered over mine, until we finally collided.

My back arched fully at the feeling of William within me; two soft moans echoed the room and cascaded from the stone only to be met with a few more.

William moved slowly, so painfully, amazingly slowly. My nails dragged lightly down his back as I wrapped my legs around his waist, never wanting the feeling to end. William groaned at the action, pulling out slightly only to push back in even further, hitting a spot deep within me that made me buck against him.

"William!"

"Lily!"

Minutes passed slowly, tantalizingly, in the same slow manner. William continued thrusting, I continued bucking. A familiar tingle spread along the base of my spine, slowly rising as William began to pick up the pace.

"God, William, faster…"

Grunting, he obliged. His thrusts came faster, deeper, and God, I was about to explode. I held off as long as I could, never wanting this to end, never wanting this feeling to go away, but eventually, I felt myself buck harder than before, signaling that I was close, so close.

"W-William, I'm gonna-"

"Me too…"

My muscles clenched before either of us could say more, the greatest wave of ecstasy flowing through me as I arched even further off the bed, writhing through my orgasm as William came inside me.

With many strangled curses and moans, the two of us rode through what was left, slowly collapsing into each other as William landed softly on my side. His thin arms wrapped around my torso, pulling me as close to him as possible without him ever pulling out of me. A small, contented sigh passed my lips as I cuddled into the crook of his neck. I always thought he smelled best right after sex; his usual cologne mixed with the unique scent of him, and I wanted nothing more than to bottle it and keep it with me forever.

"I love you, Lily," he whispered softly into my hair, pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head. "So much."

"I love you, too," I mumbled into his chest. "And you didn't hurt me."

I felt his smile rather than saw it, as my eyes slid shut and my lungs slowly drifted into a soft, slumbering pattern. A final kiss was placed atop my head, as William breathily, nearly inaudibly whispered the last words of the night.

"Never, Lily. Never, ever again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Right. This chapter was written by the one...
the only...
erin.whatserface !!
She literally saved this story so go and thank her.
Hopefully I will update this by Sunday.
Thank you for your patience, I love you all.
Peace.