Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Growing up, it was always my mother and I. My dad left way before I was born and I know pretty much nothing about him. My mother gave me one photo of him and I keep it on me at all times for the most part. I just finished my Freshman year in High School and after the summer I'll head into tenth grade as a Sophomore. But things are never that easy, well not for me that is. I graduated last week and my mother died the following Thursday from cancer. I thought she would have beaten it again like the last time, but she didn't. Before she passed she told me that I'll be starting my Sophomore year all the way in Long Beach, California. I don't really have any friends here in Philly, so I'm not really sad about moving, but at the same time I won't be able to visit my mother's grave. I guess I'm... nervous, I mean who did my mother know all the way in the West Coast?

In this story Matt is three years older then Sherry which is the same for Zack, Brian and Jimmy, making them 18. Johnny is 15 and Sherry is 15 going on 16.

Disclamer: I do not own the members of Avenged Sevenfold nor do I own anyone who is affiliated with them. I do however own the story plot, oc's and layout.