Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

15 Years Ago

"Matt...?" we all look over at Kim and Gary who are standing in the door way with the suit lady. "Yea?" "This is Pam Sky, your Mom and I have been talking to her for two mouths now." "Okay...so what you want?" Matt asks. "Matt you have a sister." Kim says. I look at Matt and his eyes fill with anger and happiness. "How old?" he asks. "She's fifteen, she'll be sixteen November sixth." Pam says. Hump that's my birthday I think to myself. "Where she at?" Matt asks. "Here." Pam says. "She lives in Huntington?" "Yes." "Is she going to live with us?" Matt asks. "Her Mom died so yes we're her legal guardians now." Gray says. My Mom died. I think to myself feeling a little weird.

"When will she be coming?" Matt asks. "She's already here." Pam says. "...You left her in the car?" Matt asks. "No Matt she's in the house...in this room...sitting in Zacky's lap." Gray says calmly. Everyone looks at me, "Who Sherry?...That can't be...she just moved here...and...and...Oh my god..." Matt looks at me. "Sherry that picture of your Dad let me see it." Matt say. I dig the picture out of my pocket and give it to him. Matt looks at the picture,"What the hell Dad you fucking cheated on Mom!?" Matt yells making everyone jump.

"Now Matt there's no need to use such language." Kim says. "Matt, son Sherry is you half sister." Gray says plan as day. "Like HELL she is!!" "Matthew!" Kim yells. "Oh go to hell mother!" he yells and runs up the steps to his room. I look around and all the boys are in shock. Like HELL she is!! Matt's words hit me hard. "He hates me!" I cry with tears in my eyes. "No...Matt's just shocked...like all of us." Zacky say hugging me trying to sooth my pain.

"Zacky why don't you and the boys take Sherry home-" "Kim! Sherry and Matt need to know how this happened; for Sherry why I left and Matt how he has a sister and he's just finding out now." Gray says. "Boys you can leave if you want." he says. Jimmy, Johnny and Brian all come over and sit on the same couch with Zacky and I as Gray and Kim explain what happened fifteen years ago.

WHAT THEY TOLD YOU

Gary and Kim were happily married, sometime after that they had Matt. When he was four years old the two of them got into a huge fight and Gary left for a year. Darn that one year Gary and my mom hooked up. Gary told Tina all about Kim and Matt, Tina told Gary she couldn't be the other woman and made him go back to his family. When he left he had no idea he left Tina with me.

One day Gary got a box in the mail full of pictures and two movies. One telling him the whole story about me and Tina's cancer and the other is just for me. My mom asked if Gary would take are of me and he said yes.

End

I can't believe how strong my mom was I could never hide something like that I think to myself feeling weak. "Sherry Gary and Kim are now your guardian's so you will be living with them from now on understand?" Pam says/asks. "I can't stay with Zacky?" "You can't live with him no." Pam says. "Hey don't be sad you can always spend the night!" Zacky says holing me as I cry into his chest. "Well Mr and Mrs. Sander's my work here is done. I must go now." "Oh yes thank you Ms. Sky." Gary says shaking her hand and walking her to the door.

Gary comes back, "Boys I'm sorry, but I think you all should go home." he says. "Yea...okay." they all say. Gary goes to the door to let them out. They all get up, "Bye Sherry." they all say giving me a hug. "Later Matt!"' they yell up the steps. The guys walk to the door, "Bye Kim...bye Gary." they all say. I don't want them to leave, I run to the door, hug Zacky and beg him to let me stay with him.

"I'll let you have the bed!" "Sherry...I know...I know." he says kissing the top of my head. "Sherry let him go you'll see Zack tomorrow dear." Kim says. "NO!" I yell with tears streaming down my face. Kim and everybody, but Gary is visibly shocked by my outburst. "Sherry let go of Zacky or I'll make you let go!" Gary warned. "You can't make me! I'm going home with Zacky!" I yell. "Fine."

Gary unhooks my arms from around Zacky's waist and drags me into the other room while the boys leave. "Let me go!" I scream when I hear the door shut. "Sherry for Heaven sakes clam down!" "Let go of me!" I scream. Gary lets me go and leaves the room shutting it behind him. I hear the lock from the outside click. I run to the door and it won't open, "Lets me out! Let me out!" I yell banging on the door. "Not until you clam down!" Gary says from the other side of the door. "I HATE YOU!!!" I scream and kick the door hurting my foot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man Matt and Sherry are related!
What will happen next?
subscribe and find out!!!!!
comment and tell me what you think will happen!!