Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Look Sparkly!

Sherry's Pov

In the morning I wake up to my cell phone playing Walking On Air by Keril. "Hello?" I answer my voice thick with sleep. "Good morning Star!" "Oh...hey Miss. B!" "How school going baby?" "It's good." "Make any friends?" "Yes...their in a band called Avenged Sevenfold." "Oh a band how...cool! So who you staying with?" "...My dad." "Your DAD?!?!" she yells/asks.

I look over at Matt to see if he woke up. "Shhh...Miss. B you have to keep chill." "Why?" "I'm in my brother's room an-" "You don't have a brother!" "Yea I do...I had an older brother since I was born." "How old?" "Matt's sixteen." "Oh...Tina never told me that." "So what you call for?" "Just to check in on you and ...oh yea your stuff will be arriving at your door step any day now." "Okay...well thanks." "Okay Star I'll talk to you later." "Cool bye." I hang up and look at the clock, "Only 6:30." I mumble to myself as I lay down closing my eyes and going back to sleep for half an hour.

"Sherry..." Matt's voice whispers in my ear. "Hummm...?" "Time to get up." "I'm up." I say with my eyes still close. I feel the bed shift a few times, "SHERRY GET UP!!!!!" a group of voices yell. My eyes snap open and I jump up. I look around and see the whole gang there sitting on the bed. "Oh thank the Lord!" I say happily giving them all a hug. I hug Brian and something is poking me. "Syn your belt buckle is hurting me!" he lets me go quickly and smiles. "What?" I ask folding my arms across my chest. "Sherry he's not wearing a belt today." Johnny laughs. "Than what was poking me?" I ask turning around to face the guys.

Jimmy comes over to me,"Tell me if you feel this okay?" he asks/says and I look at him confused. He places his hands on my hips, "Yea." "Feel this?" he asks running his hand down my leg. "Yea..." I look down and all I have on is a black wife beater and panties. "Oh My GOD!!" I scream running into the bathroom. The boys laugh their asses off, while I look around the bathroom and throw on a pair of Matt's jeans. I walk out of the bathroom and the boys picking on Brian.

walk over to him, "I don't blame you." I whisper in his ear sitting on his lap. "okay I get to pick out your clothes!" Zacky says holding up my suitcase. "My clothes!" I say happily reaching for them. "No! I pick!" Zacky's says opening the suitcase. "NO!!" I squeal jumping up off Brian. Brian gets up and holds me back. "Brian let me go! You can't see whats in-" "LOOK!" Jimmy yells holing up a bra. "Okay that's gross I'm bout to puke!" Matt says walking out of the room. "Out I need to get dressed." I say trying to get out of Brian's grip. "Okay here you go!" Zacky says tossing an outfit at me. The boys leave so I can get dressed. At lest they match! I think to myself.

I get a shower, hop out, put on a shirt and jeans with a belt. I spike my hair up in the back and put on my shoes. I go down stairs and the boys are eating. "You're looking sparkly!" "I gots to shine like a star!" I say grinning and grabbing a bowl, throwing different fruit into it and topping it with low-fat yogurt. "Is that all you're going to eat?" "I'm not that hungry." I say as Matt offers me a plate of eggs. "I hope you're not on a diet!" "Hell no! I ain't fat!" I yell eating stuffing my mouth with the food.

"Good cause any thinner and you'd be dead!" Jimmy jokes. The six of us get done eating and get on the bus. I go and sit next to Jake, "Hey Sherry!" "Hey Jake!" "How was school?" "It was okay." I say. Jake and I talk the whole way to school and then I follow Zacky around like before.