Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Bundles Of Joy...Oh Hell No!

Star's Pov

Two weeks have passed and I'm back in school. No one talks about Jake and I. I'm really happy to be back in school with all my friends and even my enemies. Since Jake was in my Life Science class they moved me into another period which I now share with Brian. "Okay so today you will be split into groups of two for life science." announces Mr. Wood. He's a man is his late 30's early 40's, with dark brown corn rows that go straight back, dark brown skin and glasses that hide his big blue-gray eyes. "Okay now I have picked out who you will be working with for this project." the whole class groans. "Now for this project it will be boy and girl." the whole class cheers. "Settle down settle down...or I won't do it." everyone quickly shuts up and lets Mr. Wood speak.

"For one mouth you and your partner will take care of a child! You will be known is this class as Mr and Mrs. what ever the male of the groups last name is okay?" I look around and kids are looking at the partners they hope they get. "Okay now I don't want to hear any sucking of the teeth, see any rolling of the eyes of anything like that." Mr. Wood shoots some kids a glare telling them it was meant just for them. "Okay lets start...when I call your name please stand up and go sit with your partner." Mr. Wood calls some names and kids aren't happy. We laugh if we knew the two didn't like each other. I really don't care who I get as long as it isn't of Jake's friends.

"Ms. Usher and Mr. Haner." the class all whoops and laughs as I walk over to sit with Brian. Michelle gives me a death glare as I pass her set, but I act like I don't notice. I sit next to Brian and we high-five each other. For the rest of the class every one had to work with their partners on a packet to find out what the baby should look like if we really had a kid with the person. "So do you want a girl or boy?" I ask Brian looking at my belly. He laughs, "Twins!" "Um...I don't think we can." I say trying not to laugh. "Well then lets have a-" "Before any one picks the child's gender I must tell you...I'm getting these costume made to look like the both of you from what's on the sheet; and for those of you who want more then one child the maxim is two and they can be of the same or opposite sex." Mr. Wood says answering my question.

Brian looks at me, "So what will it be mommy? Boy/girl or both?" "Wow...mommy?" I smile. "Lets have a boy." I say and Brian is surprised. "What?" I ask. "You really want a boy?" "Yea Matt will want to be the best uncle ever!" I joke. "...Most girls want a girl." "Nope not me. Girls get smart and aren't easy to deal with!" Brian nods and writes down male on the gender line. "What should we name him?" I ask. "We have a week to pick a name." "Then we'll think about it later." Brian and I go back and forth filling out the questions on the paper. The bell rings and every one gets up to leave, "Hold on! If you have completed the packet place it in my hands as you leave this class room and those of you who haven't completed the packet it's homework to be turned in tomorrow." Mr. Wood says.

"We done?" "Nope one more page to do." I tell Brian. The two of us walk out of the room, "Good luck with your homework...the last page is the most creative part." Mr. Wood says, Brian and I go to our next class. "Bye Starfall." "See ya Bee." I say and go into art class. Zacky is sitting at the table and I sit next to him. "So guess what we did in life science?" "What cause I'll end up doing the same thing today?" "You're going to be pared up with some chick for a mouth and you will be Mr and Mrs. Baker with a bundle of joy or joys." "What...like baby bundle of joy?" I nod and Zacky puts his head down on the table, "Whats wrong? I thought you liked kids?" "I do but what if I get partnered with Gena?" "Whats wrong with Gena?" "Nothing!...I just don't want her to get attached to me!" "Trust me Z she will!" I say winking at him as he glares at me.

Art class flies by quickly and then I go to lunch with the guys. "So what we gonna so in life science?" Matt asks. "Mr. Wood is starting the whole family affairs unit." I tell him. "Awww man!" Johnny and Jimmy complain. "I so don't want to be stuck changing a dumb babies dipper!" Matt grounds. "I think it'll be fun!" I say taking a bite out of my cheese burger. "You're a girl it's in your DNA to like babies!" they all say. "No it's not...I've always hated little kids till I turned 12." I tell them. "What ever!" Zacky says rolling his eyes. "So who's your babies daddy?" Jimmy asks. All the guys look at me, "Yea and you too Haner! Who'd you knock up?" Johnny jokes.

Brian swallows his food and wipes his mouth, "Star's carrying my kid!" he says all cocky. All the guys spit out their drinks and yell/ask, "WHAT?!" the whole cafe gets quite and every one is looking over at our table. "Mind your own!" I yell and they all go back to talking. I face the guys and they are all staring at Brian...Zack is he glaring? "Um...could you please say something?" I ask looking at Brian who goes back to eating. Jimmy and Johnny bust out laughing and I look at them like their crazy. "What's so funny?" I ask. "...Sanders you're an uncle and the dad's Haner!" Johnny laughs. I look at Matt who still hasn't said a word...or taken his eyes off of Brian.

"Matt are you okay? I mean you can't be mad." I say/ask nudging him a little. Matt looks at me, "This is great!" he says hugging you. "Um..." "No you and Gates together with a kid...God I couldn't be more happy!" at that Brian started to laugh. "I'm lost..." you say. "He's just clowning Star!" "...Oh." I say. For the rest of lunch Brian and I deal with the guys making fun and talking about how ugly our kid is going to look. "Okay okay I'm going unlike you all I have to get to class." I say as the bell rings. I throw out my trash and get to class.

School is over and the boys all hop in my car with the girls in Val's. I drive over to Johnny's house to do homework and so he can get Matt's car keys that have the house key on it also. "So who's with who in life science?" Gena asks. "I'm with James!" Leana says and Jimmy rolls his eyes as she pulls out the homework packet. "I got Zack." Gena says and I wink at Zack who makes a small gagging motion, that I only notice. “Lacey and I tied the knot!" Johnny jokes. "I'm your sister in-law!" Valary say to me blushing as Matt says, "Yep I fucked the shit out of her!" we all laugh, “Brian and I are together." I say. "Sweet now our kids can all hang out with each other just like their mommy's and daddy's!" Brian says in a girl voice making us all laugh.

"Okay so what page is every one on?" I ask. "Um we're on the last page." Zack says. "Yea us too!" the rest of the gang says. "Okay we can work on it all together." Leana says. "Fine with me!" Lacey and Val say at the same time. Brian and I look at the last page along with the gang. "You're kidding...Woods lost it!" all the guys yell. I look at all the girl and they're just as shocked as I am. "How you meant?" Johnny reads. "How long you've been together?" Lacey says. "Engagement?" Gena says looking at Zack. "Wedding!" Brian and I say together. "Oh hell no I'm not doing this!" Matt says throwing the paper on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all who have commented and subscribed you girls/guys rock!!