Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Romance Movies Ain't Helping Me With This

Brian's Pov FF one week

Star and I got out video camera and Mr. Wood will be giving us our kid on Tuesday. We're in November and it's the fourteenth, so today we are officially start being known as Mr and Mrs. Haner, but for the band it's Mr and Mrs. Gates. "Starfall lets go hun!" I call up her steps. "I'm coming Syn daddy!" Star yells. I go out to my car and warm it up. In a few minutes Star comes running out of the house and she jumps in my car. "Ready?" "Lets go to school!" she says happily. Star presses play on my CD player and Bleed (I Must Be Dreaming) by Evanescence started to play. Star's singing and I love the sound of her voice.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Star's voice, "Syn...Syn...Brain!" "Huh?" "Green light!" "Oh...sorry." I get to school and we hop out of my car. "Thanks for the ride." she says. "No problem." "I'll see you in a few hours." "Yea." Star gives me a hug and walks off to class as the bell rings. I head to class and think of my best friends little sister. All my classes fly by and now here I am standing at Star's gym class to pick her up. She walks out and looks surprised to see me. "Brian what you doing here?" "Don't know just felt like walking you to class." she looks down and smiles shyly as some girls walk past us and start to whisper. "If you want I won't come here again." "...No...its just funny, it's like we really are together that's all." she looks up at me hiding her sexy face with her long curly hair.

I offer my arm and she laughs, "Way to many romance movies!" she says and we head to L.S. "Good afternoon class!" "Sup Mr. Wood!" we all say as he walks over to his closet. "I have some very exciting news for you all today." "Mrs. Wood is having a baby?" Mark asks. Mr. Wood looks at him, "No Mark, but it does have to do with babies." "Our babies came early." Star says to me. Mr. Wood opens his closet and it's full of boxes. "A box?!" Char calls out. "Well Char why don't you and Seth come up here and tell every one whats in the box." the two of them go up and Mr. Wood hands Seth a big blue box with a pink bow tie. Seth opens the box and Char screams, "It's our babies!" her and Seth hold up a boy and girl, the dolls look just like em'.

"See now who's next?" Mr. Wood asks. All around kids are throwing up their hands to get their baby/ies. Mr. Wood calls two groups at a time, Star and I wait tile every one is sitting down to get ours. Mr. Wood goes over to his desk and waves us over. Star and I go over, "Yea?" "Mrs. Haner, Mr. Haner...." Star smiles and I take hold of her hand, "Your baby boy will be giving to you at a later time." "What...why?" Star asks the smile now off her face. "Star it's okay don't worry about it." I tell her. "Now now Brian she has a right of his mother to know...Sherry your baby is completely different from all the others. Not just is his looks, but I asked my friend to make your baby more life like. Not only does he cry, but he also pees, poops, sleeps and eats almost just like a real baby." I look at Wood Just great a baby doll that will keep me up at night! I think to myself. I look over at Star and she looks as thou she's about to blow.

She takes a deep breath, "Thank you so much Mr. Wood...B and I will be the best fake mom and dad ever! Ain't that right Syn daddy?" Star ask and I see Mr. Wood crack and smile and my nick name. "Yea the best..." I say forcing a smile. "Well my friend might drop him off today so come by my class after school just in case." "Cool with us." I say and we go back to our table. The class was just Mr. Wood telling every one what they needed to do to get an A or pass with a C-. Star and I were talking about the band and she wrote a few songs, but she wants me to check them and hand them over to Shadows. "I really like Second Heartbeat...how did you come up with it?" "Just thought about my mom that's all." "And Forgotten Faces?" "Just came to me...not really sure how." "Wow...so do all your songs come from your life or some ones around you?" "No." "Well I'm sure Shads will love these." "Hopefully." the bell rings and I go to reading all by myself.

"Hey Syn!" I look next to me, "Hey Michelle." "...Look I'm having a get together at my place and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" she asks with a sexy smile. "...Sorry Chelle Star and I have L.S homework." "Oh well...next time?" "I'll see." I say and get back to work. Now I like Michelle I really do, to tell the truth I would bang her in a heat beat! As class goes on I think of all the ways Star and my baby could come out. The bell rings and takes me out of my thoughts. I look down to gather my books and on a sheet of paper are doodles of me banging Michelle and Sherry! I quickly shut the book and get to lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so Brian is thinking some really BAD things about Sherry. Is he really feeling something for her or is he only in it for the SEX!?!?

Star's outfit

[