Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Picture For The Mind To Dwell On

Star's Pov

I'm the only one at the lunch table so I take out my doodling notebook and flip to a clean page. I don't think what to draw, I just take a deep breath and let my hand dance to its own beat. I'm in my own little world...hell I didn't even notice Zacky and Jimmy sit next to me. "What ca' drawling!?" I jump and shut my book. "Nothing just doodling." I tell them. "You eating or what?" Jimmy asks. "Yea I'm getting chicken." "I don't know...that sounds good I'll get it too!" Jim says. I get up, "Z can you watch my book?" "Yea." "And no looking in it!" "...Fine okay." Jimmy and I go get our food. "So how's all your classes going?" "There okay, but gym is a pain in the ass." Jimmy laughs as we pay for lunch.

"How's it going with Lean and the baby?" "We didn't get it yet." "You will today, but I mean like a name and what is it's sex?" "Oh we're having a girl named Topeiz." "Like the jewel?" "Yep!" "That's cool." "So whats yours?" "I'm having a boy and we named him Jasper." "That's a hot name." "Yea it just came to me." Jimmy and I go sit at the table and every one is there with their food. "Took you long enough." "We were talking baby!" I tell Leana. We eat and tell each other about our classes, “Well Johnny and I are doing the two essay's." "So you all have your babies names?" Val asks. "Yea James and I are having a girl named Topeiz." "Aww what about you?" "Zack and I are having a girl named Kerli." Gena says and Zacky rolls his eyes.

"We're having two boys named Shawn and Hunter." Lacey says. "Mattie and I are having a girl named Amber." They all look at Brian and I. "So what's your baby named?" Matt asks. "His name is Jasper." I say smiling. "Okay so when do we get the dolls?" "Today and they are not dolls! They are your babies!" "Whatever!" Johnny says rolling his eyes. At the end of the day Brian and I go to Wood's class. "Yo Wood!" I say walking in. "Hey guys...um you want the baby right?" "Yea." I say jumping up and down a little.

"Okay then come over here." I take Brian's hand and he leads the way over to Mr. Wood's closet. Wood pulls out a black box with red swirls all over it. "Here you go." I take the box and look and Brian. "Well go head lets see what he looks like." Wood says. "You open it." I tell Brian. "No you." he says placing my hand on the box. "We'll both do it!" I say happily. Brian and I open the box and I want to scream, "Oh my God!" I say just above a whisper. "Holy shit!" Brain says. "Brian!" I laugh, "Sorry...but he looks just like you!" "And you too!" I say. Mr. Wood smiles, "I think you have a handsome son right there." "Thanks!" I say.

I shut the box, leave school and hop in Bri's car. Brian pulls off and drives out to the main road. "So where you going?" he asks. "We could go to your place I don't care." Brian was about to say some thing, but his cell started to ring. "Hello?" he talked for a good two...three minutes then hang up. "Looks like we're at your place." "Why?" "Shadows wants to practice and what not." "Oh...okay!" I say. Brian pulls up to the house and parks his car. I hop out with the box in my hands, unlock the front door and Brian shuts it behind us. "I'll be down stairs." he says. "Okay I'm in my room with Jasper if you or anyone needs me." I take the box up stairs and go to my room.

I pop in HIM's CD Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights, skip to number eight and Ville's sweet voice starts to sing Beautiful. I take out my homework and do it, in about 20 minutes I'm done. I go over to the box and open it, take out Jasper and look him over. "Wow you do look like your daddy!" I say out loud. I look thou my book bag with Jasper in hand, "Where the hell is it?" I ask myself out loud. "Oh sorry J you didn't hear that!" I say covering m mouth. "I never got it back from Zacky, well J looks like we'll work on your info." I say and go sit down on my bed. I press the 'ON' button and Jasper comes to life. "Okay lets start." I look thou the papers and all the work is mostly all done, just need to fill out the little stuff like the weight, height, race/skin color, hair color, eye color and full name. "Okay you are Jasper Elwin Haner Jr. the 3rd, a beautiful baby boy with caramel skin, brown-green eyes, dark brown hair like Syn and you are 20.5 inches long and you weigh 7 pounds." I say filling out the paper.

I put away all homework and put at dipper on Jasper. I throw all the stuff Jasper came with in my Misfits bag. "Okay J lets go see daddy and Uncle Shadows." I say in a baby voice picking Jasper up and heading down stairs, "Hey Syn? Syn?!" I yell down the steps. "Yea?" he answers and the music stops. "Can we come down?" "Who's we?" Matt asks. "Me and the baby." "Whatever!" Zacky calls up. "Come on baby." I say and go down the steps, Brian and the guys are all sitting around, "Why'd you stop?" "Break time." Johnny says. "Oh." I walk over to Brian and he pulls me down onto his lap.

"Hey Syn daddy!" "Sup mama and baby Star!" "You want to hold J?" Bri nods and I hand him Jasper. As soon as Jasper leaves my hands he starts to cry. "What did you do?" laugh. "NOTHING!" Brian says handing J back to me. "It's okay J mommy's got you." I coo and he stops crying. The guys start to laugh, "Wow you own kid doesn't like you!" Jimmy laughs. "Don't worry he just needs to get use to you that's all." I say, but Brian is still pouting. "He hates me!" he says, "Well at lest I don't!" I say and get up. "Yes you do!" Johnny laughs. Brian acts like he's going to cry, "Don't listen to him Bri I do like you." I say bending over and kissing Brian on the cheek. "I want a kiss!" Zacky complains.

I go over and kiss Zacky on his forehead, "Oh me too! Me too!" Jimmy says. "Nope! Only Zacky and Daddy get my kisses." "Any your ass!" Matt say jacking off the air. I gasp and Brian is just smirking while Zacky is blood red just like me. "That's not funny!" I say as the rest of the guys join in and laugh. I run up stairs and Brian follows. "I can't stand when he acts like that!" I say sitting on the couch. "It's funny...um I mean yea I hate it too?..." Jasper starts to cry, "Will he be doing that a lot?" Brian asks. "Maybe." I say getting out a dipper and some whips. I talk to Brian as I change Jasper's dipper, "We should get to work on our video for how we meant-" "But it has to be on tape." "I know just hear me out. If we write it first we can make it how ever we want and it'll be from both our point of views. Then we edit and video tape." I explain and I can see Brian is really thinking about it.

"...Okay we can do that, but our own written version has to be done in one week and we edit on Saturday okay?" "Fine with me." I say as Brian sits down next to me. He looks at the baby and I hand him over. Jasper starts to cry, "Take him back!" "No you need to talk to him...I think he reacts to the sound of our voice and touch." I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Shh...Jasper it's me your daddy...you know Dada?" I smile as he gets up and walks around with the baby and talks to him. I take out my purple digital camera and snap a picture of Bri with Jasper. Jasper stooped crying and it's like he is talking back to Brian. I video tape it and quickly put the camera away as Brian comes over. "I wish I had that on camera." he says handing J over to me and sitting down. "...Me too that was so cute! He didn't coo for me!" I tell Brian and he smiles. "See he loves you just needed time." "Guess you were right." "Lets go Gates we ain't got all day!" Jimmy yells. "Coming!" Brian gets up, gives the baby and I a kiss on the for head and goes back down stairs. "You'll have the best fake daddy ever." I say with a smile.

Later that night the guys all stayed for dinner and it was fun. "So dad hows it feel to be a Granddaddy?" Matt asks looking at our dad. Dad nearly spit out his drink at those words, "Aw dad don't die on little J now!" I joke. "Don't worry Sherry all my money goes to the baby." he jokes. "Well answer the question." Matt says. "...Um since Jasper's not real I guess it's cool." "Do you like Amber?" I ask. "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting my granddaughter." we all laugh and finish eating. Dad and mom go up stairs and go the bed and I say good-bye to all the guys. Matt goes up stairs and into his room while I sit on the couch. I notice my doodling book on the table and glance over at Jasper who is fast sleep, so I grab the book and a pack of colored pencils.

I open up to the last page I did and my mouth drops open. "OH.MY.GOD!" I say to myself. All over the page is Zacky and Brian's name's making a heart with their face's in it. I can not be fallen for Matt's best friends...Zacky's my best friend and well Brian he my partner for the year. I say to myself. I turn the page and start to draw Jasper sleeping. I go up to my room, get a shower, go to sleep and dream of Zacky and I chilling in a large field at mid day just the two of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so Brian is starting to show his 'Father' side...but is it real or just for show?