Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Cut!

Sherry's Pov

"Okay now lets start filming!" Syn says holding up his camera. I laugh, "We're still in the car so keep your eyes on the road and NOT me!" "I'm not going to crash!" he says taking his hands off the wheel. "Brian!" I yell. He laughs and keeps on driving. Syn and I are going to the park to shot how we meant. Zack and the guys are going to be there along with the girls to help out. Syn pulls into the parking lot and everyone is already there. "You all ready?" Syn asks the guys. "Yea lets go!" Johnny says. I hand Leana Jasper and go over into the park. "Action!" Johnny yells as he starts to film.

I walk down along a little path talking on my cell. Rev and Syn are coming from the other end. Shadows is dressed up as a bad guy, he runs from behind me snatching my bag. "HEY!" I yell chasing after him. I trip over a crack in the path and fall. Shadows runs past Rev and Syn, they look at each other, Syn soon sees me laying on the ground. "I'll get it!" Rev runs after Shadows and Syn runs over to me. I scraped my hand a little and broke my sunglasses.

"Hey are you okay?" Syn asks getting down to check on me as I sit up, "Yea I'm fine just fell." I say not looking up. "Here let me help you." Syn offers me his hand and helps me up. "Oww!" I yell holding my ankle in total pain. "Are you hurt?!" "Yea...I think I broke my ankle!" "You should sit down." I finally look up at Syn and he looks into my eyes. "I...don't think I can." I say putting weight on my foot. "Oww!" I yelp. "Here I got cha'." Syn picks me up and carries me over to a bench. "Thanks-" Brian." "Brian...I'm Sherry." Syn smiles and sets me down.

"God wait tile I tell my friends I got my bag stolen and then broke my ankle trying to get it back!" Syn laughs a little bit. "I got my friend getting it back don't worry." "Well if he gets it back I got something for the both of you." "I don't need a pay day." Syn says. "Trust me anyone who will pick my butt up off the ground without knowing me has to get something." I say. "Well-" Syn stops talking as Rev comes over. "Here you go pretty lady!" Rev says handing me my bag. "Thank you-" "James, but you can call me Jimmy! My friends call me Jimmy...but you can call me anything you'd like!" You giggle, "Thank you Jimmy!" I say with a smile. "I called the cops so they took the guy in." "Thank you so much!" I say reaching in to my bag and pulling out two twenties giving the to the guys.

"Thanks um...-" "Sherry!" Rev nods, "Um...I'll go to the car." Syn nods and Rev leaves. "I can't take this money." "I'm not taking it back." I say looking at him. Syn looks around, "Look Sherry it's cold and you need to get your ankle looked at...let me take you to the hospital." "If I let you will you accept the money?" Syn laughs, "Yes I'll keep the money." I nod and Syn lifts me up and carries me to his car. "CUT!" Zacky yells. Everyone claps and I laugh. "Okay put me down now!" I say. Syn sits me on the hood of his car and I smile, "That was some damn good acting!" Johnny says. "You should be in an acting school!" Gena says. "Hell NO! Star's not going any where!" all the guys yell and Zack holds me tightly, kissing my cheek, making Gena and Syn both glare, but I don't notice.

"I was just saying..." she mumbles. "Okay can we please get out of this cold and into some place warm?" I ask. "Syn Star's calling you!" Rev jokes and they all laugh. "That's not even funny!" I say. They laugh and get into there cars. I jump off the hood of Syn's and get in, Syn puts Jasper in the car set and then gets in the front. "I think that went well." he says. "Yea me too!" we share a laugh and follow all the cars to my place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shadows dressed up as bad guy

bag(sherry's outfit)