Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Grounded!

Zacky's Pov ff a week

Gena and I are doing a good job at this baby stuff. Today Mr. Wood gave every baby a check up to see how well we're taken care of them. Kerli looks more like Gena then me I think, but people say she has my eyes and lips. "Hey Zacky!" Star greets me as I sit down at the lunch table. "Hey Starlight." "Have you seen Brian?" she asks. "No why?" "I haven't seen him all day and he has Jasper." I shrug my shoulders. I haven't seen Mr. Gates at all today ether. "Has he called you?" "No and when I called his cell it went straight to voice mail." "Don't worry I'm sure the two of them are fine." I insure Star.

The whole gang sits down with their lunch and we all talk about what we're doing after school. The day flies by and next thing I know I'm home doing homework. "The square root of 50.41.5 is...:" I try to think but my phone starts to ring. "Hello?" "Yo Zacky V!" "Sup Synyster G! Whats up missed you at school today." "Yea man I know...look what was Star doing?" "She asked where you were at...why?" "I got sick and my mom took my cell from me." "She left you some messages...she was worried bout J." "Well he's cool he stayed chilling and sleeping with Papa Gates." I laugh.

"Why don't you call her?" "I can't." "Why?" "My mom found some stuff I made and she put me on punishment for a week." "How the fuck is Star going to get Jasper?" "I don't k-" "Brian Elwin Haner Jr! Didn't I tell you no phone!?" "But mooom-" "Hang up now or I'll ground you for three weeks!" I hold the phone away from my ear, "Z I'll talk to you some other time." "Yea bye." I hang up and laugh, "He's always getting in trouble...wonder what he did now?" I say out loud. I finish my homework and call Star. She flips out, but I claim her down and tell her she has a week off of playing mommy! She hangs up and Gena calls me to talk about our movie.