Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Fighting In The Kage

Star's Pov the next day

I drive to school cause Syn is still sick, I park and get out of my car. "Good morning Sherry." I turn around and see Michelle. "Hey Michelle." I say looking at her. "How are things with you and Brian...I noticed he wasn't in school yesterday." "We're good, the baby's good and he's sick." "Ahh Brian's sick? I'll have to make him some homemade soup." "He can't have people over he's grounded." "I wonder why?" I shrug and walk away. I look over my shoulder just in time to see Michelle put her middle finger down at me. "Bitch!" I mumble under my breath and get to class as the bell rings.

Gym was a pain, but I got thou it. Syn didn't come to school so I walked to L.S all alone and did work alone. "God why the hell am I so alone?" I think to myself. I go to Art and Zacky go moved up to the front of the class cause the two of us were talking. So now some guy named Steve sits next to me and he just keeps staring at my breast. I couldn't wait tile lunch it'll be the only time I won't feel alone. I go to lunch and no one's at the table. I look around and a lot of tables are empty. I get my bag and go to the big open space in the font of the school.

There's a huge crowd gathered in a circle and I go over to see whats going on. People look at me and let me pass without a word. I get to the front and see Shadows and a group of his friends all fighting, I notice Zacky, Rev and Johnny all watching not doing a thing. Zacky spots me and he quickly runs through the fight, over to me, grabs my hand and runs with me over to their side. "What the hell is going on?" I ask in alarm. "Don't worry Star Matt always gets into fights." Rev laughs as one guy gets hit with a left hook. "Why aren't you doing anything?" I ask. "If he needs us we'll be there." Johnny says. "WTF!?" Zacky yells.

We all look at the fight and Shadows ex-girl friend Kage is on his back making it hard for him to fight. "Ah hell no!" I say getting pissed. I kick off my shoes and drop my stuff on the ground, "What are you doing?" Rev asks picking up my stuff. "I'll be back!" I say. Before any of the guys could say one word I ran out into the fight and pulled Kage off of Shadows. She fell to the ground and quickly go up. "Leave my damn brother alone you whore!" Kage growls at me, "Looks who talking Ms. I'll-sleep-with-all-my-brothers-friends-just-to-be-cool!" the people who heard that all started to flip. I smiled, "You only wish you could get that close to them." Kage rolls her eyes and throws a punch. I duck it and punch her in her ribs.

The two of us go at it and she pins me under her. "The only reason they're with you is cause they feel sorry for you!" she yells punching me. "If you weren't so fucking weak and didn't have all the fucking guys eyes on you-" "Shut the fuck up!" I roll over and start to punch her face in to the ground. "You should have let Jake kill you...you gone makes life a lot easier!" Kage yells really loud. I stop my fist a few inches from her face. The whole place gets quite, "You're just a piece of unwanted trash that needs to rot!" she spat at me. I feel anger fill my whole body then it melts away and is replaced by sadness. I get off of her and walk away, "Yeah you just walk away and cry so everyone can feel sorry for you!" "Kage shut the fuck up!" someone yell.

I walk over to the guys, "Don't follow me!" I warn and walk off through the crowed. I go to my car, get in and pull off. The sun's right in my eyes so you throw on my sunglasses. I drive around and pull up in the park, I sit in my car and listen to HIM's CD And Love Said No. I close my eyes and the tears begin to fall. 'She's right...I am weak. All I do is create trouble for the guys.' I think to myself. I sit in the car for a good half hour then drive home and go right up to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Ms.Star can fight!! Did you see that coming at all?
Star's outfit