Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Outside Looking In

Sherry's Pov

Syn and I haven't told any one our little secret. A few weeks have passed and it's time for the last two videos. It's Sunday and that means Beach Day! The gang all head downtown and go bar hopping. "Star babe lets go!" "One sec!" I yell down to Val putting on my shoes. This will be my first time going to Beach day with the gang seeing as Matt won't let me get in trouble like he does when he drinks. I run down the steps, and out the house with Val right behind me. We hop in my car and drive downtown to meet the guys."You ready?" Val asks. "Yea lets go." I say parking the car and hopping out. "Who brought the babe?" Jason, one of the Berry's asks. The guys all look at Val and I,"Star what are you doing here?" Matt asks.

I look down at my shoes, "I want to drink with you guys." I say shyly. "No! No, no, no you are not drinking you're too damn young!" "Matt that's not fair I'm older then Johnny!" "So what? He's been drinking way before he got with us!" Matt and I stare each other down stopping when Zack cuts in, "Shads let her come this one time...and if she can't keep up-" "IF she can't keep up she has to go home and never come with us again." Mattie, the other Berry says. Matt glances over at the guys then back at me, "Fine, but if you can't keep up..." he faces all the guys, "No one is to help her out!" he says looking more at Val, Rev and Zack. Everyone nodes and we start Beach day.

I stay away from Matt for the first three bars then I just think fuck it and hang out with him and drink what him and the guys drink. I've lasted six bars and I'm still keeping up with them all! I can tell Matt is surprised because he's just smiling and laughing and looking at me when I take shot after shot. The ten of us head to this one bar and it's more like a club. The drinks are way better and so is the music! I put my drink down as a really good song comes on.

"Watch my drink!" I yell over the music to Zack. I go on to the dance floor and start to dance with some random guy. "You want to go some place a little more privet?" he asks. "I'm here with some friends." I tell him. "You'll be back in time before they leave." "I have to um-" "You trying to leave me?" asks the guy tighten his grip on my hand. I wince in pain, "Now be a good little girl and-" "Star are you okay?" I look over to my left and see Rev.

"Well since you asked I'm kind of-" the guy cuts me off, "Me and the lady are going to get some fresh air!" Rev nods, "In that case I'll join you." he says glancing down at the man's death grip on my hand. "Well...I wasn't inviting you." the guy says. "I know, but I'm trying to help you out...cause this 'lady' is that dudes little sister and I don't think he'll be happy seeing your tongue down her throat!" Rev says pointing to Matt. I cringe at the thought of the guys mouth on mine...now Zack that's is something on a whole other level! The guy lets go of my hand, "Maybe next time?" says the guy grimly as he leaves. "Thanks Jim." I mumble. "Next time I'll get Matt and he wont' be so nice to the guy or you!" before I can say anything Rev walks off.

"What was that all about?" I jump and turn around to see Zack. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." I smile lightly, "Nothing." "You want to dance?" he asks. "Sure!” Zack and I dance together, but we dance in the center of the crowed so none of the guys see us. I dance really close up on Zack and he lets me. Zacky places his hands on my hips as we sway to the music. "You're a good dancer." he says. "You're not so bad Mr. 2-step." he laughs, "I don't dance that well." I turn to face his as a slow song comes on.

"Can you keep up?" I ask resting my head on his chest. "I'll try." he says holding me close. I look up at Zack and he's off looking somewhere else. I want to kiss him so badly right now, but the guys are here and I don't want to get caught. "May I cut in?" Zacky and I look over and Gena is standing there with a smile on her face. I smile at her the best I can, "Sure!" I let her dance with Zack and go over to the table to drink. "Where's my drink?" "Christ did it!" Jimmy says with his head on the table. I roll my eyes and go sit next to Shadows. "Enjoying yourself?" he asking sipping his beer. "Yeah this is cool." "Well don't get use to it."

"I know." I say and Johnny comes over with a Long Island Ice tea for me. "Thanks!" I say and start to drink it. I talk and drink with the guys and then it's time to hop over to another bar. "Where's Gates?" Val asks. "Last place I saw him he was outside sucking Michelle's face off." Rev says. I heard those words loud and clear, but it doesn't bother me...so I tell myself. The guys and I all go to three more bars then we all spend the night at Val's house. Matt and Val are on the couch making out and so are the others...even Zack. You run up stairs in Val's guest bed room and lock myself in the bathroom.

I wash my face and throw-up in the toilet. I rinse my mouth out with mouth wash and unlock the door. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes. A tear falls from my eye and rolls down my cheek. After a minute they come down fast and none stop. I thought Zack didn't like Gena? Even if he didn't why am I crying? We can't be together. What the hell...Brian and Michelle?! Oh well it's not like we were together...I was just his kissing buddy! I'm no ones, I belong with no one, I'll always be on the outside looking in. I say to myself. I take three deep breaths and fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sherry's outfit

Okay I have updated this now tell me what you think. Zacky and Gena? Brian and Michelle? Where dose this leave poor Sherry? Tell me what you think about her mixed feelings on the two sexy beasts!