Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

This Is Goodbye 1/3

Star's Pov
In the morning you groan as the sunlight hits your eyes. You look around and see your home in your bed. How the hell… you try to remember all of last night, but your thoughts are interrupted by a knock on your door. “Who is it?” you call out. “It is me!” “Who is me?” you ask getting up out of bed to open the door. “ME!!!!” you laugh seeing all your friends standing in your door way, “Come in.” you say sitting on your bed. The girls sit down next to you on the bed while the boys sit on the floor. “So you ready to finish packing?” Matt asks looking around your room. “Yea I guess.” You say sadly. For the next hour you all pack up your stuff and carry the boxes/bags down stairs. “God I don’t want to go!” you yell closing your eyes. “I know, but you…” Jimmy couldn’t even finish what he was going to say, he was speechless for once.

“Let’s go to ‘the spot’ one last time!” Johnny says. You nod and everyone hops in their cars. You get to the park and walk to ‘the spot’. “I’m going to miss this place.” You say looking around at all your friends faces. No one says a word and they don’t need too. You all sit and spend the rest of the time you have left in California just talking about the past and last night’s party. Walking on Air plays on your cell, you sigh and answer it, “Yea?” you say. “Sherry it’s time to go. Our flight leaves in a little bit.” “Okay I’m on my way.” You say dryly and hang up. “Let’s go…” Leana says taking your hand in hers’. You smile weakly and you all head to the cars and head home one last time.

You pull up toyour the house and your dad, Kim, Miss. Birdy and all your friends parents are waiting outside along the drive way. You get out of your car and run to your dad. He holds you tightly as tears fall from your eyes, “Shh…baby its okay I’ll see you soon. Don’t cry.” He says with tears in his eyes. You nod and give Kim a hug, “Thanks for being there for me…mom.” You say giving her your best smile. Kim smiles and kisses your cheek, “You’re welcome Sherry.” You give all the other parents a hug goodbye, “Take care of yourself Sherry.” Zacky’s mom Maria cries hugging tightly. “I will.” You say.

Now for the hard part you think to yourself. You look feel something wet touch your cheek, you look up and a raindrop lands on your nose. You smile and slowly walk over to the girls, “We’ll miss you so fucking much!!” they all cry giving you a group hug, “You will always be my best friends!” you them. “Shine brightly Star okay?” Val asks. You laugh and give her a toothy grin, “You know I will.” You say giving her one more hug then you let her go. You go over to the guys who are all trying not to cry. You give Johnny a hug, “Scream your little heart out whenever and we’ll be right by your side.” He says. “I hope so.” You say kissing his cheek. You walk over to Brian and he has tears spilling form his eyes, “Don’t cry Be you’re messing up your make-up.” He laughs lightly and pulls you into a tight hug with his huge arms. “I’ll miss you Starfall.” He whispers in your ear kissing your forehead. “I’ll miss you too.” You say your voice becoming shaky.

You go over to Jimmy, “Jimmy I-" He pulls you into a vise grip hug, “Don’t forget me.” You say. “I can never forget my Sherr-Bear!” you laugh remembering how you got that nickname. You go over to Zacky and he’s looking down hiding his tears. “Starlight always remember me please?” he asks softly looking up at you with red eyes. You can’t say anything, so you nod and Zacky hugs you, “Forever and always.” You choke out. Zacky lets you go whipping away his tears; you take hold of his hands and peck him on the lips soft and quick. It’s raining hard now and you don’t give a damn. You walk over to Matt, each step harder than the first one. “You know why it rains?” you ask finding your voice a little. Matt smiles, “It will always rain without my Starshine.” He says his voice breaking. Matt pulls you into a warm embrace; you hug back not ever wanting to let him go. “I’ll call everyday!” You cry into his chest. “I’ll wait and count every second that passes until I hear your voice.” You kiss Matt on his cheek and he whips away your tears with his big rough thumb.

“Keep me in your heart?” you ask. “You were there the day we meant.” “Try not to lose you?” Matt asks. “I’ll try.” You say with a sad smile. “Sherry! Hurry up we need to go!” Miss. Birdy says. You look at everyone and you share one last group hug. “I’ll miss you all so much…without I would have never known any true happiness.” You say going to the car. You get into Miss. Birdy’s car with tears running down your face. Matt is standing in the driveway with everyone in the pouring down rain waving goodbye to you. This is goodbye I guess… you think to yourself sadly waving to your family and friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY XMAS!!! yes I know this isn't a happy chapter and it's the hoildays...but it needed to be done. I'm sorry to say that this stoy is coming to an end...i think two or three more chapters....I"m not sure....BUT fear not lovers there will be a sequel. COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!