Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Morning

Sherry's Pov

"WHAT?!" I wake up and look around. When did I get up here? I ask myself. I get up and make Zack's bed. I throw my hair in a messy bun, go down stairs, look on the couch to find it Zack free. I go into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of milk. Guess it was just time to get up. I say to myself cause Zack is no where to be found in the house. I finish my milk and put the cup in the sink.

I go back up to Zack's room, look through my Cd's, blast Kerli's 'Love Is Dead' and hop in the shower. When I'm all done 'I want Nothing' is playing. I throw on Guns 'N' Roses shirt with ripped straight jeans and black and white chucks. I blow dry my hair,"Damn it....new song." I sing skipping to number 6 'Bullet Proof'. I put on a little black eyeliner and mascara with clear lip gloss. I eye myself up in the mirror and give myself the OKAY before turning off the CD player and heading down stairs.

I turn on the CD player in the living room and blast Nirvana. I dance and sing along as I make eggs, bacon, hash browns and fresh orange juice. "What the hell?!" I turn around and Zack is looking at all the food. "Whats all this?" "Our food.... and me thanking you!" I say with a small smile. "Um... Sherry the guys are here." "There's enough food for them too..if they want any." I say turning the bacon. "So your okay with meeting them?" "Yea... I'd have to meet them sooner or later right?" I say/ask leaving to turn down the music. Zack goes outside and I switch the CD to Mudvayne. "Shit!" I mumble as the Nirvana CD falls to the ground. I bend over to pick it up and notice my shoes are untied.

Matt's Pov

We all look at the door as a song by Nirvana start to play. "I think Sherry is up." Johnny says. "Okay stay out here I'll see if she wants to meet you guys." we all nod and Zacky goes inside. After about three minutes he comes out,"Okay she's making breakfast and she said you can have some." "So we can meet her?" "Yea." Zacky says and we all get up. He opens the door and I look around. My eyes fell onto the back side of who I'm guessing is Sherry. Wow! I say to myself. She has the legs and ass of someone I want to be with. "I think I'm in love!" Bri whispers to the guys. "Oh God!" Zacky says.

He clears his throat and calls Sherry's name. "Sherry?!" "Yo?" "The guys?" "Oh one sec fixing my shoes." She stands up and turns around. Sherry has the face of an angle. Her eyes are a mix of green and brown which fit nicely with her caramel skin tone. Her hair is dark brown almost black and stops at the middle of back. "Hi I'm Sherry." she says walking over towards the guys and I. When she smiled at me I couldn't breath. "...I'm...I'm.....I'm...Matt." I say taking her hand and kissing it.

The rest of the guys all shook her hand and introduced their self's. "I'm cooking eggs, beacon and hash browns...I hope that's okay with you?" "Yea we love all that stuff!!" Johnny says a little to quickly. Sherry smiles and goes back to cooking while the boys and I sit in the living room and talk. "Zacky...dude thank God your not hitting that...cause I sure will!" Brian says looking at Sherry pull her hair back into a perfect pony-tail. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Jimmy asked. "Nope me and Adien broke up last week." "Again?!" Johnny laughed, "Hey it's not my fault she's hot!" "Tell me this will be the last break up!" Zacky begs laughing. "Yea I found someone way hotter and new!" Brian says watching Sherry's every move.

"She may not like you at all." I say not taking my eyes off of Sherry as she dances to 'Pop-Lock and Drop It'. "What you think she'll like you?" he asks. Brian looks at me, "I didn't say that...I'm just saying not every girl in the world is going to sleep with you." "Awww...Matt has a crush on Sherry!" Jimmy and Johnny tease. I look away before he could get a good look at my face. "You do know Sherry is a human being right? She may not like any of you! There are a lot of other dudes at school." "Ah hell man Zacky why you have to go and say the 'S' word?!" the guys complain. "Oh shut-up!" he laughs.

Sherry calls us in when all the food is done. Brian sits next to her while we all eat. She talks to us and I learn about her life before she moved here. "So your suppose to be staying with one of your mom's friends, but you don't know who?" I asked. "Yep." "Wow aren't you scared?" Jimmy asked. "No I trust my mom." "Well if you don't like who your staying with you can stay with me!" Brian says winking at me to see what I'd do. "Thanks that really sweet." she says resting her hand on Brian's shoulder gently.

I smile at Brian and he just keeps on eating,"So Matt...what do you think about Sherry's cooking?" Zacky asks. "Oh yea do you like it?" she asks looking at me like if I say no she'd kill herself. "I think Sherry...you are a wonderful cook!" I say with my charming smile. "Awww thank you Matt you're so nice." she says looking at me with thoughtful eyes. I feel myself starting to lose it,"I'll be back."I say and run up to the bathroom. I shut the door and cures at myself for letting Sherry get to me. I go back down stairs and everyone is outside taking about school and the teachers they don't and do like.

"So Sherry what school are you going to?" I ask sitting next to Johnny. "I'm going to Huntington Beach high." "Sweet!!" Jimmy says hugging her, "Now we'll all see you 24/7!" he says. "Can't wait!" Sherry says sarcasm dripping from her words. We all laugh and talk about different things. Sherry gets up and smacks me upside the head. "What the hell?" I yell. "Whoops sorry!" she says with an innocent smile. The guys all laugh, SMACK!! "hey!!" Jimmy wines rubbing his head. "Oh..sorry." Sherry says.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Johnny laughs. "Me?” she asks pointing to herself. Sherry leans over Brian and steals his hat. "Give it back!" he says trying not to smile. "Of cores not." she say placing his hat on her head. "Okay now lets see..." she looks over at Johnny. "Johnny?" "Yea?" "Are you a dude or a gnome?" we all bust out in laughter at his face. "I think you should run!" Zacky tells her. "Why it's not like any of you losers can catch me.. you know with you being all chubby and what not!" "Oh it's ON!!!!" we all yell and start to chase Sherry.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so i didn't have school so i decided to update!!
i have two subscribes I'm not sure if thats bad. but I'm suuuuuper HAPPY!!!!!
and sorry its so short..like johnny, but its still good!!
Sherry's outfit