Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Stage Names!

Some kid comes over to the table,"Matt..." he looks up,"Yea?" "I didn't know you had a sister!" Matt looked around, "Who?" "Her!" the boy says pointing to me. I look at the boys,"I'm not his sister!" "Sure you're not.." the boy says and walks away. "Was that dude serious?" Matt asked looking at Jimmy who looks like the answer to a really hard problem just came to him. "J you feeling okay?""You DO look alike." he says, "Oh not you too!" "Honestly guys look!" I sit next to Matt and let the guys compare us. "Oh my God!" "I don't believe it!" "Holy crap!" Matt and I look at each other. "I don't see any likeness." "Me nether." Matt says.

"Okay even if we do look alike-" "We can't possible be brother and sister." "And why not?" Johnny asks. "Cause my mom or dad would have had to sleep with someone other than each other." "Well...good point." "And I have...had a mom." "What about your dad?" Brian asks. "Nothing...I have a picture of him." "Where?" they all ask. "Its-" "Okay enough your starting to freak me out!" Matt says. Brian just starts to laugh out of no where. "Whats so funny?" Matt and I ask.

"Dude if Sherry is in any way related to you...God forbid...than man you-" "EWWWWWWWWWW!" Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky all say at the same time. "What?" I ask not getting what they're talking about. "Don't listen to one word they say." Matt says. "Okay, but I'm still lost." "J-just come over to my place after school and we'll work this all out." "Fine with me." I say and the bell rings. I get up, throw my trash out and follow Zacky around for the rest of the day since he almost has the same schedule as me.

The rest of the school day goes by fast, the boys and I get on the bus and go to Matt's house. "Welcome to my home!" Matt says opening the door and letting me in first. Matt shows me around, but he won't let me see his room. "Forget to clean your room?!" Johnny asks. "Go to hell!" Matt says as the boys all laugh at the inside joke. "Have a set Sherry." Matt says pointing to the couch. I sit down and Jimmy pushes Matt so he falls right on top of me.

"Sorry!" Matt says quickly getting off of me. He helps me sit up and we all start homework. "When's your mom and dad coming home?" Brian asks when we're all done homework. "Don't know...lets go practice!" Matt says. "Practice what?" I ask. "You'll see!" Matt says throwing me over his shoulder. "Put me down you big APE!" I giggle playfully punching him in the back. "Be good or I'll spank you!" he warned. "Matt put me down!!" I yell really punching his back this time.

"Sherry I wouldn't test him." Zacky says shaking his head as we all go down a flight of steps. "Put me down now!!" I yell punching Matt in the butt hard. "Owww! You little...bad girl! No hit!" he says sitting down and quickly placing me over his knees. I try to get off of him, but he's holding me down. "Can we help?!" Jimmy asks a look of mischief in his eyes. "Sure thing!" Matt says and I can hear him smirking. "You better not!" I warn trying to sound dead serious.

Matt laughs and slaps my butt. "No hit!" he says slapping me three more times. Jimmy comes over and slaps me 4 times, Johnny 3 and Brian slapped me like 100!!!!!!!!! "You jerks!" I yell rubbing my butt as Matt lets me go. They all laugh,"I told you not to hit him." Zacky sings picking up a guitar. I pout and lean up against the wall,"You all suck..." the all smile and get ready to play.

Brian is tuning a guitar just like Zacky and Johnny, Jimmy is looking for the right drum sticks and Matt is just waiting. "Ready?" he asks. "Yea!" they all say. The boys start to play and Matt starts to sing/scream. I'm blown away... I've never heard anything like them...they were now my number 1 all time favorite band! "DAMN! That was crazy!" I say giving all the boys a hug when they got done. "You like us?" "NO!...I LOVE you!" they all smile and blush a little.

"Can I play?" I ask looking down. "What you play?" Matt asks. "Anything." "Play the drums with Rev." "Rev?" I ask with a puzzled look upon my face. "Jimmy is Rev, Johnny is Johnny Christ, Zacky is Zacky Vengeance, Brian is Synyster Gates and I'm M. Shadows!" "Oh you already have stage names?" "Yep!" "Okay I'll play with The Rev." "You can no longer call us by our real names!" Johnny jokes. "...Okay!" I say sitting on Jimmy's lap. Jimmy hands me a pair of sticks,"Just make a beat and we'll come in." Brian says. "Cool." I take a breath and start to play the beat to 'Tears don't Fall' by BFMV.

The boys catch on quick and start to play and sing. I can't help, but watch Zacky as he plays. They way his hands move quickly making him work his arm muscles.....Okay snap out of it don't look at him like he's a piece of candy!...Oh, but he's so se- NO! Don't finish that thought! I yell slapping myself mentally for thinking of Zacky like that. The song ended and I'm more then glad.

"Nicely done!" they all say. Jimmy hugs me and kisses me cheek,"Wonderful!" he sings. "Thanks." I say to all of 'em with a shy smile. I go back over to the wall and watch them some more. They play a song called 'We Come Out At Night' that I fall in love with. Brian is playing his guitar dancing around making me laugh. When he comes over to me, him and I dance with each other as he plays.

"Okay we're going to do two more." Matt says taking a sip of water. In the middle of a song called 'Lips of Deceit' someone come down the stairs, but I don't look to see who it is cause I'm playing Johnny's bass guitar. "Okay knock it off!" yells a manly voice over all the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-tay tell me what your thinking!
thanks to all of you who have subscribed, left me comments and read my work!
I'd like to really know what you want to see happen and all that so please comment!!