Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Meet My Folk's

I help the boys put their stuff away. "Okay come meet my folk's!" Matt says with a fake grin. I jump on his back and he runs up the steps making me laugh and bounce up and down. The six of us walk into the living room and sit down. Matt throws me on to the couch and jumps on top of me with an uff. "Why are you so fat?" I asks trying to push Matt off of me making him laugh,"Why are you not strong?" he asks leaning back on me. "Oh God!" I breath rolling my eyes acting like I'm dying.

The boys laugh as Johnny turns on the TV and Matt dances on my lap...and he's dancing very well. "MATTHEW!!" Matt quickly stops and gets off of my lap. "Yes Mom?" he asks not looking back. "What are you doing to the poor girl?" "Um...um I was.." "He was clowning around Mrs. Sanders." I say as Matt stumbles to stands up. "Well now...aren't you going to introduce us?" "Show some manners!" says a new manly voice.

"Oh yea." Matt offers me his large hand and helps me up. "Mom..Dad this is Sherry Usher." Matt's Mom pulls me into a hug,"Hello dear I'm Kim." she says sweetly. "Hello." I say as she lets me go. "Hello Sherry I'm Gary." Matt's Dad says shaking my hand. "So how long have you and Matt been dating?" Kim asks. The boys all laugh and Matt wines,"Mooooom!" he groans looking at her with pleading eyes. "What? I can't know anything about your relationship's?" she asks. I blush and look down,"Awwww see Mom you're embarrassing Sherry!"

"Sherry you're dating a Sanders no need to be embarrassed, you're family now!" Gray says placing his hand on me shoulder. I take a deep breath,"Um...Matt and I are not dating." I say shyly looking up at his parents. "Oh...I-I'm sorry dear I didn't know...I thought...with Matt on your lap and-" "Mom don't bother we get it your sorry." Matt says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Kim why don't you go start dinner...Sherry you and the guys are staying right?" Gray asks. "Yes!" all the boys answer. "Yeas" I say. Gray and Kim leave the room and I rest my head on Matt's chest with a sigh,"Wow!" is all I can say. Matt chuckles making his chest rumble,"Stop moving you Ape!" I playful scold. The boys all laugh and Matt acts like he's going to cry. "Oh stop you big baby!" I giggle. "Kiss?" Matt cries poking out his bottom lip. I laugh, “Will you be a big boy?" "YES!!" he says nodding his head quickly. I peck Matt on the lips,"There!" I say and go sit on Zacky's lap. "Can I have a kiss?" Zacky asks. "Why? You're not hurt." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-tay as much as I hate to do this i have to start... at least 2 to 4 comments for the next update...sorry =^(