Status: Finished

Moving Is the Hardest Part

Suite Lady

Jimmy punches Zacky in the jaw making everyone laugh,"Jimmy what the..why'd you hit him?!" I cry holing Zacky gently rubbing his jaw. "So he'd be hurt!" Jimmy says in a 'duh' tone of voice. "You didn't have to punch me that hard." Zacky mumbles rubbing his jaw. "I'll get you some ice." I say and get up. I go into the kitchen, Kim is cutting veggies and Gary is on the phone.

Kim looks up at me,"Sherry what can I do for you?" "Um...can I get some ice?" I ask. "Ice?" she repeats in a questioning tone. "Jimmy punched Zacky in the jaw hard." "Oh... those two are always hurting each other I sawer." she laughs. She puts a few ice cubes in a cloth and hands it to me. "Thanks." I say and go back into the living room. "Got the ice!" I announce sitting back on Zacky's lap.

I carefully place the ice on his jaw,"Owww!" he wines in pain. "Sorry!" I say quickly. "Asshole!" Zacky mumbles glaring at Jimmy who just gives him a cheesy smile. "Okay who wants to play Gold Fish?" Johnny asks out of no where smiling a cute kiddie smile. "It's called Go Fish you ass!" Matt says making us all laugh. We all shrug and decide to play. Johnny deals out the cards,"Okay you all know how to play?" he asks. "Duh!" they all say. "Okay who's first?" "I'll go! Matt you got a 2?" I ask, "Yea." he hands over the card. The game goes on and Johnny has two cards left and it's his turn. "Zacky you got a 5?" he asks. Zacky hands Johnny his 5. "Uno!!" Johnny yells. We all look at him like he's nuts. "Um...okay, we're playing Go Fish not Uno!" Brian says and we all laugh.

We're interrupted by someone knocking on the door,"Matt can you get the door?!" Kim yells. "Someone get the door." Matt says. And all the guys look at me,"Oh fine!" I huff and get the door. I open it and find a women in a suit. "Um hi are Mr and Mrs.Sanders in?" "Yea follow me." I say shutting the door behind the lady. "Sherry who is it?" Matt calls. I walk into the kitchen,"Um..someone is here to see you." I say to Matt's Mom and Dad. "Thank you Sherry." Gary says.

I walk into the living room, sit on Zacky's lap and look at his jaw. "Who was at the door?" Matt asks. "Some lady in a suit." I say making Zacky put the ice on his jaw. "A suit?" Brian asks. "See Matt told you they would send you away one day!" Jimmy laughs. "Oh shut-up!" Matt says throwing a pillow at Jimmy which he dodges and it hits me instead. I glare at the guys,"Matt did it!!" they say quickly pointing to him. "I didn't mean too!" he says with a worried smile. "You're lucky Zacky is hurt or I'd kick your butt!" I say going back to making Zacky put the damn ice on his jaw.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-tay sorry it took so long but no one is leaving any comments so i had to stop updating for a little while