Not Just Any Whatsername

Consequences Of Being Drunk

Alex woke up with a start and looked around her. She sat up and began to rub her temples as last night began flooding back to her. She looked onto the floor and saw him lying there, still asleep, with only a blanket covering him. She only remembered flashes of what she had done. She had gotten depressed when David had told her he didn't love her anymore and dumped her, so she had visited the local bar. She remembered bumping into a very familiar looking stranger, who offered to buy her a drink. Two hours and a bottle of tequila later, we found ourselves in the back of a cab on the way back to his place, all over each other and giggling like teenagers.

Did I really do that? She found herself wondering. Is this just the world's worst hangover/nightmare, or is this true? She stood up and grabbed the blanket off him and wrapped it around herself. She dropped a pillow on top of him, covering his area so he could at least have some dignity.

The weight of the pillow on him caused him to give a jump, waking. He reached blindly over next to him and found another blanket, pulling it over himself. He looked over at her and said "Did you sleep well?" with a half grin on his face. "Like a log." She said, not turning around as she began to look for her clothes. "I think this is yours." She heard him say. Alex turned; he was holding her bra in his outstretched hand. She grabbed it, muttering thanks as she pulled her pants out from under the couch. Still not making any conversation, she pulled them on.

She picked up her bag as he pulled on a t-shirt that was lying next to him. "This really was...fun?" she mumbled, still not looking at him. "Yeah." He said, standing up and zipping his jeans. "Well, I uh, have to, uh, go now." She said, giving a fake, unconvincing smile. "So good-bye, uh... .uh... uh..." "Tre" he said, offering his hand. "Alex." She mumbled, taking it and this was when she got her first good, sober look at him. Her stomach lurched as she ran from the house. Shit!! She thought. I just slept with Tre Cool!!

Tre Cool ran his hand through his freshly dyed red hair. I think I just made a giant mistake, he thought. He stood up and walked to the door. As he opened it, he saw Mr. Billie Joe Armstrong emerge from the kitchen, coffee in hand. "Hey man." He said, not bothering to stop in an attempt to reach the shower before Billie. "Whoa!!" Billie blocked his path as he ran his own hands through his own jet-black hair. "Details first." "What details?" Tre asked nervously, shifting his weight from one foot to another. "It sounded like you were having a pretty radical, pretty drunk... love making session last night." Tre pushed past him, walking towards the towel closet. "Nothing to tell." He said, pulling out a towel. "What's going on?" Mike Dirnt appeared from his room, stretching his hands above his head. "Tre had hot, drunken sex last night and refuses to tell me any details." Mike slung his arm over Tre's shoulders. "Come on mate." He said. "You can tell us." Tre shrugged Mike off as he entered the bathroom. "No." he said, slamming the door. "Was she hot?" Billie yelled. "Was it actually a woman?"

Suddenly the door opened and Tre stuck his head out. "It was definitely a woman!" Then, snatching the coffee from Billie's hand, he slammed the door and the last sound they heard come from the bathroom was the jet of water hitting the tile as Tre turned on the shower.