Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

I want a freakin' apology damn it!

The rest of the day went by pretty fast after lunch. I sighed remembering how I ignored both of the twins the whole day. No matter what I wasn't going to talk to them until I got a straight up apology from them. Why? Well because I'm not gonna forgive them until they do because I WANT A FREAKING APOLOGY DAMN IT! It was really hard to ignore my two only friends especially since I see one or the other the whole day plus at the lockers. Today I was pretty much late for all of my classes because I didn't want to see them. but Alas I have them in pretty much all of my classes.

I shook my head and finished putting my things in my locker and taking somethings out to go home. I shut the metal door, then glanced around making sure the twins weren't anywhere in sight, as I put my backpack on and reaching into my skinny jean pockets and pulled out my IPod. I sighed as I put the headphones in my ear and started up a song. I smiled in a bit of relief hearing the music making me sing the words a little as to not look like a crazy person who talks to herself.

'I'm sitting in a room
Made up of only big white walls
And in the halls
There are people looking through
The win.. the window
Though they know exactly what we're here for
Don't look up just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be

You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from
Don't you know by now
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have

It's obvious that you're dying, dying
Just living proof that the camera's lying
And oh oh open wide
Cause this is your night so smile
Cause you'll go out in style
You'll go out in style'

By the time I got out of the school the song was halfway over. My mood seemed to lighten a lot more right up until I bumped into something hard making my earphones fall out. Geez why do I keep bumping into people today. Is today 'purposely bump into Vikky day' I mean really. While I was having a battle in my head about that person I bumped into was trying to get my attention. Sadly it was someone I was trying to avoid all day.

"Listen V I know your mad but come on you know how bad h..." I raised my hand up to stop Eric from finishing his sentence.

I gave him an icy stare and gathered my earphones up while putting them back into my ears, "Save it Eric...I don't want to hear it unless the next words out of your mouth are 'I'm Sorry' or something along that line..." I finished talking and headed down the big stairs towards the limo with a waiting Jay holding the door open for me. I smiled as I walked up to him, "Hey Jay" I giggled softly at the unintentional rhyme.

Hey you have to try to get over being depressed one way or another. Don't judge me. Did I feel bad about it...well ya I'm not 100% heartless...just 25%.. Hey all I need is an apology and I'll be a happy camper. Is that to much to ask.

"Are you alright Ms.Vikky?" Jay asked with a confused look on his face.

Probably because I was just standing there like an idiot. I smiled and nodded my head getting into the limo only to be greeted by Aiden and Tracy making-out in there. I scoffed and gave them a disgusted look while sitting down. Neither of them noticed me until Jay shut the door making them both come up for air. Tracy must not have known that I lived with Aiden because the look on her face when she saw me in the car was one of sheer horror.

"What the hell are you staring at Blondie? Cause I'm sorry to inform you but I....don't swing that way." I smirked at her

She turned to Aiden with the same look on her face, "Why is she here?!"

Aiden was giving me the look that pretty much said 'I'll deal with you later.' I shrugged and turned the volume up on my IPod listening to 'Brick by Boring Brick' by Paramore.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.k. guys sorry it's been like forever...but the story will be updated more often now...
So if you want another chapter leave me comments.