Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

The briliant idea

After Aiden left I sighed feeling like mega crap for some reason. Why? Hell if I know...it's not like I like him or anything. He's such an ass, He infuriates me and he's dating a walking S.T.D. EW! I shook my head and jumped onto my bed and grabbed my backpack. I unzipped it, pulled out my folder and school books. I reached into my pant pockets and put my cell on the night stand next to the bed. I sighed again and started to do my homework. Ya I know it's Friday but it's better for me to do it now or else I would most defiantly forget it later.

I ended up falling asleep at some point during my Geometry homework and English homework. I woke up to the sound of...nothing. I scrunched up my face and slowly started to open my eyes then yawned involuntarily. I slowly sat up and started to stretch my arms up but froze when I saw Aiden's dad standing at the end of the bed with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

"uhhh...hi Mr. Taurine." I said nervously while putting my hands down before I looked even stupider then I felt.

He nodded his head and spoke, "I need to have a word with you...please come to my study with me."

I nodded quickly and jumped up out of the bed, "r-right."

He laughed suddenly which sounded a little awkward coming from him, "No need to be so formal...now please." He said motioning for the door.

I nodded again and headed for my open door. Man for some reason I feel like a bobble-head. I laughed to myself then waited for Mr. Taurine. He was a step behind me and walking down the hall. He had long legs which meant that I had to walk a bit faster then normal. I heard a door open behind us making me glance back to see Aiden with his head poked outside of his door looking down the hall at me and his dad with a confused look on his face.

I turned back forward and noticed that his dad was farther ahead of me. I cringed a little and jogged a little to keep up with him. After what felt like forever and the most awkwardly quiet walk we made it to his study. He opened the door for me and motioned for me to sit down. I again nodded my head and sat down on the chair in front of his big desk and chair behind it. He shut the door and walked around his desk sitting down then glancing down at the papers on his desk.

Man if this wasn't awkward already it was getting even more awkward by the second. I just sat there pretty much twiddling my thumbs not sure what to do. I glanced around the room and noticed the room was pretty normal looking...well for a rich guy anyways. There were bookshelves lining the walls all filled with books. The shelves looked like they were a Mahogany color. They stood really tall too. There was one spot in his study that had a gap between his bookshelves that had a couch and a tall lap next to it. My eyes scanned more of the room to see a big photo on his wall behind him of a woman with long pretty blond hair. Her eyes were green and soft. She was wearing a pure white sundress with one of those white hats that went with it. I tilted my head slightly wondering who she was.

Mr. Taurine must have noticed I was staring at the picture, "That's my wife...she passed away a few years ago."

I cringed a little and put my head down, "oh...I-I see..." I made a habit out of not saying sorry when people tell me someone died, because well after the family members that died in my family I got really tired of people saying sorry for something that they didn't do.

Mr. Taurine seemed to finish whatever he was doing because he started to speak again, "Now then Vikky I have a few questions for you."

"Yes sir?"

He cleared his throat and folded his hand on top of his desk, "Well I spoke with Aiden about his girlfriend. He seems completely fixed on staying with her." I just nodded my head as he continued out, "My first question is how are you taking this?"

I raised an eyebrow and shrugged a little, "I don't really know...I've been here for a while and he's been with her the whole time." I scratched the back of my head, "It's an arranged marriage so I don't expect either of us to get along...I mean really if this hadn't of happened I would still be in California with my friend"

He nodded his head a little, "Well How do you feel about living here?"

I sighed slightly wondering what he was getting at, "I've gotten used to things here..."

"I noticed you haven't used the credit card I gave you..." He said in a matter-of-fact tone

I nodded my head not to surprised. I mean if I was rich I would probably make sure how much is being spent.

"Why is that? Do you not feel comfortable with it?" He asked

I shook my head, "No I just don't know what I would want to buy..."

He nodded his head in an understanding way then sat back in his chair as if thinking to himself. I just sat there wondering if I said something wrong. Was I supposed to spend money already. Was it a test or something.

"Well I was thinking..." He interrupted my thoughts making me jump a little, "How would you like to go back to your mothers for your next vacation?"

That was unexpected, "Ya...I would like that...I could see my friends and everything. " I smiled brightly

With that he got an odd expression on his face then nodded his head, "Very well...thank you for your time...your excused."

I nodded my head and stood up smiling, "bye."

I turned on my heals and headed for the door. I walked out of his study completely and utterly happy. Only to be shot dead...no just with a glare from Aiden by the stairs with his arms crossed.

"Why were you two talking?" He asked

I shrugged a little, "None of your business..." I said and walked past him

He grabbed my arm a bit roughly, "If you said anything about me and Tracy I..."

I didn't let him finish before my hand smacked him across the face, "Like I would go rat on someone. Your such an asshole!" I growled grabbing the arm he grabbed and headed upstairs to my room.

I got to my room completely pissed off. Why the hell would he care?! I'm not gonna go off and try to ruin his stupid relationship. At that thought my heart suddenly started to hurt a little.

I shook my head ignoring it and opened my bedroom door only to stop in my tracks seeing Tracy in my room. Sitting on my bed. Staring at the door with a big smile on her face. I blinked a few times then slammed the door shut and stared at the doorknob. This is my room right. I looked up and down the hall and ya this was my room. I opened the door again hoping what I saw was a figment of my imagination. To bad nothing goes my way.

There she was sitting on my bed looking at the door like she was waiting for me to come back. I glanced around to see none of my stuff was displaced. My homework papers and books still on the bed scattered. I walked into the room then back like I shouldn't even be here. I glanced back at her only to see her standing now in front of me making me jump back.

"uhhh...." I had no idea what to say

She smiled and suddenly hugged me, "Oh my god! I had no idea you were his sister! I'm so sorry!"

As she hugged me all I could think was oh god I'm gonna get Aids and barely registered what she said. My arms were kind of trapped at my sides as she continued to hug me. I glanced from side to side wondering if she was going to let me go anytime soon. I laughed a little nervously and pat her back once a little awkwardly. I guess that was what she was waiting for because she released me.

Instead of hugging me she was now holding onto my hand with both of hers, "I hope we can get along now. Like we can go shopping together. Oh or we can get our nails done together. Oh we are going to be just like sisters."

The only thing that was going through my head was let go of me before I get a freakin disease. I know it sounds mean but that is how much I hate dirty blond bimbo's who just try to impress her boyfriend and his family when I already know how she really is. I glanced down at my hand at how short they were and black nails with bright neon green flowers on them. Handy work yours truly. I started to pull my hand away only to have her grip it tighter her face suddenly darkened.

"You really think I would fall for some bullshit like that..." She hissed

I raised an eyebrow, "what are you talking about?! and let me go before you pass on your freakin' S.T.D's to me"

"Oh I know your trying to steal him from me." She said

I stared at her like she was retarded, "I'm trying to what now?"

"You heard me. Your trying to steal my boyfriend. You think I'll let you get away with this then your dead wrong...listen up I run the school. I'll make life a living hell for you and your two stupid emo friends." She growled

"Hey what's going on in here?" A voice said coming from behind me making us both jump

Tracy's face seemed to brighten up quickly as she looked behind me, "Oh Aiden baby! I was just tell your sister how much I know we were on such bad terms with each other before that I hope we can be on good terms now..." She said as she walked over to him

Aiden stared at me as I turned around, "Vikky?"

I rubbed the back of my neck and walked up to them outside of my door. My face suddenly darkened as I looked at them. I grabbed the door and gave them a disgusted look while slamming the door shut and locking it with a flick of a wrist. I quickly walked over to my desk ignoring the sudden knocking on the door and turned on my music again glad to hear the screaming of the band The Irish Front screaming there song 'Boom Snap Clap' I sighed and sat down on the side of my bed.

I have never felt so pissed off in my life. Why the hell would I want to steal her sloppy seconds. I growled and shook my head looking in the full length mirror on my closet. I stared at myself for a minute and tilted my head. There isn't anything spectacular about me. I could definitely use a make-over. My dark brown hair was a bit messy as I stared at myself. my eyes were a clear light brown. My skin extremely pale. I bit my bottom lip and sighed softly. Why the hell would Tracy think that?! I was just well plain.

I glanced to my side to see my phone and debated for a moment then reached over and flipped it open. If she thinks I'm gonna steal her stupid boyfriend I should make her think I'm doing it in style. I smirked what a genius I am. I'm gonna change my whole appearance all I need is a little help and I know the perfect twins for the job.

'Hey come with me tomorrow!! Both you and Deric. I have an idea.' I wrote Eric

'uhh...ok. where too?" He texted back immediately

I smirked to myself 'We're going to the mall for a bit of...make-us-over fun'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you HankieHead, lalalalala:-D, and crazyobsessions; for your comments.
Now the more comments I get the faster I put up new chapters!!!
Just shows me people like my story.
So tell me what you think of my story and my new layout.