Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

The awsome make-overs

"I'll be next door at Starbucks when your done..." Jay said

"Alright Jay see ya in a bit." I smiled

Once we got out of the car the twins looked at me a with a worried expression on there faces. I tilted my head a little knowing that they were a bit uneasy about the hair salon. But I knew that once this was all done the twins and I would most definitely be more then shunned from the school social life. Well at least I hoped so. I smiled and grabbed there hands pulling them into the salon. One we walked in it was like a whole new universe. All of us just stared and gawked at everything. There was about 10 chairs lined up on both sides of the room with mirrors and all that salon stuff all over. There was a big desk with a small women behind it. There also a bunch of chairs in the waiting area for people. This place was huge. I was expecting a small place not this...

"Hello how may I help you?" The small women from behind the desk asked

I shook my head and cleared my throat, "ummm ya...I can you give us hair-cuts here? We're looking for kind of a new look."

The women eyed all three of us then smiled, "Of course...you all came at a good time too we have a bunch of open chairs. What exactly are you looking for in your cuts?"

I smirked and pulled Deric down first making him yelp a little, "Oh dont be a baby..." I grabbed his long spiked messy hair and looked at the women, "This one needs this part to be a bit shorter...and not as long right here..."

She nodded her head writing down on a note book, "Alright then..."

I released Deric then grabbed Eric who came down willingly so I wasn't as rough with him, "This one can you just keep the short length but give it more of a modern scene look. And whatever else they want."

She nodded again writing that down as well, "Sure, and you ms?"

I smiled a little tugging at the end of my now long hair since it has been a few months since my last hair cut, "I want it thinned out a little and layered. I also wanted to dye it Black with green streaks threw it."

"Of I understand...Please." She said motioning for us to walk with her as she headed back to the chairs.

We followed her not sure what else to do. Eric was sat down in a chair farther in the back with a guy who was without a doubt gay. He even had that gay drawl to his voice which for some reason looked like it made Eric nervous. Deric was sat down in a chair across from his brothers but on the other side of the room with a tall girl who was very pretty with a serious look on her face. I was sat in a chair on the same side as Deric but sat completely on the other side of the room. The person who was cutting my hair was a women with really short hair that kind of reminded me of the singer Pink.

The haircuts took probably about an hour. I was a little nervous seeing all the hair from my head fall around me. They had already washed our hair for us, started dying it, and a bunch of other things. Bye the time we finished I really wanted to know what it looked like since the chick doing my hair wouldn't turn me around until she was done. Something about it being a surprise. Once she finally turned me around my mouth dropped as I stared at the mirror.

My long messy brown hair was now dark jet black with dark green streaks through it. The thinnest layer of my long hair was over my shoulders on both sides of me. Completely straightened. The top of my hair was layered and teased a bit making it poof out in a cute way. My bangs were slanted to the now slanted to the left side but instead of it being completely to the side being held by something, they were now a bit shorter and covered both of my eyes slightly. My hair looked completely different from my old hairstyle. I was in awe and I loved it.

I smiled and jumped up hugging the chick who did my hair, "Thank you so much!"

She laughed a little and pat me on the back, "No problem."

I turned to see the twins standing next to each other with satisfied smirks on there faces. I raised my eyebrows at both of there new looks. Deric who's hair was a little longer then his shoulder and really long in the back was now neck length with his bangs slanted to the left covering his eye slightly but not completely. The back was layered and spiked up all over in a teasing kind of way which looked really hot. His hair was still jet black like mine was now but his bangs were now fire engine red. His hair was thinned out up front with only two neck length layers on the side of his face. He had a big smile on his face.

Eric whose hair was already short now had layered in his hair. Most of the back of his hair was down still neck length, but the top that was layered was spiked up towards the left. His bangs were shorter kind of like mine but a little shorter so you could see both of his eyes. He had two long parts on the side of his face like his brother but instead of having red bangs he had dark blue streaked threw his hair. He had the look of a kid who just got out of the candy store.

"Vikky your a genius..." Eric said hugging me

Deric nodded his head, "He is right...I had some doubts about this idea...but I do gotta admit this ain't half bad."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as we walked up to the desk. The girl waiting for us looked at us with approval showing all over her face. I paid for all the haircuts since it was the least I could do for having the twins cut there hair for me. We walked out of the salon and headed to the Starbucks next door. We talked about our new haircuts on our way. Once we all walked inside and started to head over to Jay we were suddenly stopped by a guy walking in front of us.

"Hey babe what's up?" He said to me

I glanced from side to side as I looked up at him he went to our school, but I couldn't remember his name I could only remember that he was on the football team, "Ummm hi..."

He smirked and did that normal football guy flex his arm nonchalantly, "You come around here often?"

I scoffed and pushed pasted him, "Leave me alone you freak."

I started to head over to Jay only to notice the twins weren't with me. I turned around and noticed they were having the same problem only with girls. I laughed softly seeing how uncomfortable they both looked. I figured it would be a good idea to save them so I just called out to them.

"Eic, Deric what's taking you so long?!" I called

The both looked relieved and headed towards me simultaneously saying, "coming"

I laughed as they made it to me, "only five minutes after our haircuts and we're already so attention grabbing."

Eric rubbed the back of his neck, "This is a little weird getting hit on by people who were just making fun of us yesterday."

Deric nodded his head while rubbing his butt, "One of them grabbed my butt..."

Me and Eric stared at him then burst out laughing. After a few minutes of that we finally made to Jay who didn't seem to recognize us at all.

"Can I help you kids?" He asked raising an eyebrow

I smiled, "Well ya you are our ride remember..."

His eyes widened as he looked at all three of us, "You all look...really...good"

"We didn't look good before?" Eric asked sounding sad

Jay shook his head quickly, "no no I mean ummm...errr..."

We laughed and told him Eric wasn't being serious. We all grabbed some yummy coffee me with my delicious double chocolate chip mocha, Eric with his caramel frappe and Deric with his weird green tea mocha. We headed out to the car where Jay was waiting. We jumped in and glanced from one another knowing exactly where we wanted to go next.

"The mall" we all said simultaneously

We all spent a few hours at the mall...well to be more exact we spent a lot of hours at the mall. By the time we finished we had pretty much a whole new wardrobe. Jay ended up dropping off the twins and brought me back home when it was already dark out. I smiled to myself knowing I still haven't really used the credit card Aiden's dad gave me. I only spent the money I had from when I lived in Cali. Which was oddly a lot since I was working when I lived there.

I walked inside while Jay carried my things in. I would have done it myself but he insisted on doing it. We headed up to my room walking past Aiden on the way there.

"Vikky?" He called out

I stopped and turned around to seeing Jay standing there and Aiden just about next to him, "I'll just bring this to your room..." Jay said and continued on leaving me alone Aiden.

"Hey." I said little awkwardly

Aiden looked like he was debating on what to say, but just kept opening and closing his mouth. After what seemed like forever he finally spoke, "You look...different."

I gave him a sarcastic look and response, "No I think I sill look the same. The twins think so too."

He scowled and crossed his arms, "So this is what you were doing all day...spending my dad's money..."

My face darkened as I gave him a cold icy look, "I didn't spend any of his money. I already had money before I came here you moron. I haven't spent one cent of your daddy's money." I hissed and walked away leaving him there

What went from being an awesome day turned into a hell of a crappy one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mega thanks to lalalalala:-D, Love. Hope. Dreams., and GoopyPie223 for your comments. Because of that here's a new chapter!!!
YAY hope you like it.
I'm surprised by how many people really like this story ya know.
hahahah