Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

A shock and a new friend

I woke up the next morning hearing the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Oh my god who's bright idea was it to invent that stupid crap. Why couldn't it be something less annoying instead of BEEP BEEP! I growled as I thought to myself while slamming my hand on my alarm clock to shut it off before I decided to throw it against a wall. I sat up and yawned a little as I glanced around the room. The morning sun was barely visible through my dark curtains which kept my room dark. I slowly crawled out of bed and headed towards the widow drawing the curtains. I scratched the back of my head and stretched out as I looked outside. The morning outside looked peaceful and beautiful. The sky was lit up with multiple colors like reds, blues, purples, and pinks. I smiled slightly as I put my hands behind my back admiring the beautiful scenery.

"hmmm...So your just gonna stand around in you pajamas then?" The voice of the devil said behind me

I growled turning around facing him, "Get out of my room."

Aiden just crossed his arms, fully dressed and ready for school, "Why should I?" He asked smugly

"Because your obviously not wanted." I said walking to my closet.

"Psh says who?"

"Says me...now get out and go do something more productive then bugging me." I added coldly

That seemed to get his attention because all he did was scowl and leave the room. I slid my closet open and pulled out the bags I bought with the twins on Saturday. I set them all on the bed and headed into the bathroom knowing that the bags would be waiting for me when I got back. I did the normal routine like always, washing my hair, body etc. Once I finished I got out and grabbed my towel trying myself off. I headed out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me only to freeze seeing Aiden in my room looking through my bags with an annoyed look on his face.

He must have heard my come out of the bathroom because he turned to me and froze himself. His face started to turn bright red and with that I felt my face burn up. I quickly stepped back into the bathroom and slammed the bathroom door shut. Oh mother of god I thought to myself.

"Get out of my room damn it!" I shouted through the door.

"Hey dont blame me for you being naked!" He shouted right back

I growled, "This is my room! You shouldn't even be in here! Get out!"

I heard him mumble something to himself and slammed my door shut. I sighed in relief as I waited a few minutes to make sure he was gone. I slowly opened the door again and glanced out this time. The coast was clear letting me walk out of the bathroom. I sighed and walked to the bags on my bed that were now scattered around on the bed. I gave an exasperated sound as I grabbed one of the bags and pulled the cloths out. I pulled on a pair of black And white destroyed suspender shorts. Which were just a pair of black shorts that looked like there were torn apart from the jeans they were attached to and had white suspenders attached to them. Then I pulled on a black And white buffalo Plaid zip-up Corset Vest. I grabbed another bag pulling out a pair of black paisley thigh highs that had a flower and vine design up the sides of them. I then pulled out a pair of groove rainbow star flats.

I walked back into the bathroom and started to blow dry my hair while teasing it up. I straightened my bangs and slanted then to the left a little letting them cover my eyes still. Then I straightened the longest parts of my hair and put them in front of my shoulders. After that I put in two black and green striped bows on the left side of where my bangs end. I leaned closer to the mirror as I applied my usual make up but put on my mascara a little bit thicker. I smeared my eyeshadow a little giving it a smokey effect, my eyeliner was the normal shade around my eyes. I looked a little closer and smiled seeing my snakebites still perfectly in place. I leaned back admiring the appeal of myself. I smiled and headed out of the bathroom. I grabbed my backpack from the floor next to my bed, my wallet, phone, and ipod off of my desk. I swung my backpack over my right shoulder and headed out of my room.

I hummed to myself softly as I walked down the long halls I have finally gotten used to. Being here for so long it's like I've been here for a few years now. I looked up at the ceiling as I continued to walk thinking about what was going to happen to me here. I know I dont want anything to do with the freakin idiot Aiden. At that thought I pictured him in my room when I walked out of the bathroom and felt my face heat up like crazy. I shook my head and growled to myself. That jerk shouldn't have been in my room anyways. I walked into the dining room to see Mr. Taurine sitting in his normal spot at the head of the table, while Aiden sat on the right side of the table next to his dad. I walked around the table to the left side I always sat on and hung my bag over the back of the chair and sat down.

Mr. Taurine looked up as I sat down and stared at me, "ummm...good morning Vikky."

I raised an eyebrow as I looked at him, "Good morning Mr. Taurine."

Mr. Taurine looked my up and down and cleared his throat, "You look...different..." He said a little uncomfortably.

I nodded my head, "Thank you...I think...I thought you saw me yesterday..."

"He was to busy working when we asked him to go out." Aiden interjected while eating his food.

I glanced from him then back to Mr. Taurine, "I'm sorry..." I said involuntarily

Mr. Taurine shok his head and smiled, "No you dont need to apologize...I was just curious how you paid for everything...when you talked to me yesterday I noticed you still haven't used the credit card I gave you."

That seemed to catch Aiden's attention, "She didn't?"

I shrugged my shoulders and started eating, "I already had money from the part-time job I had in California."

Mr. Taurine seemed surprised, "You had a part-time job?"

I nodded my head and smiled, "Ya I worked at a cafe. I liked it a lot."

I saw Aiden stare at me with the same look as his dad. Was it that hard to believe I worked? Or was it because I worked in a cafe...my friends thought the same thing too.

"Why did you choose to work at a cafe?" Mr. Taurine asked

I stopped mid bite and had to think about it then smiled sweetly at him, "I like bakery's...there always nice to be in. The day I went in to apply was by chance. I saw these people come out of the bakery talking about how nice the cakes from the cafe were." I sighed remembering back then, "After that I thought, I want to make people happy like that. So I went in and asked if they needed anymore workers. And well the rest is history. It was a lot of fun though...I made a bunch of friends. Especially the little kids who came in they were all so cute." I giggled as I finished talking

I noticed the odd silence as I took another bite of my food. I glanced up at both Mr. Taurine and Aiden only to see an astonished look on Mr. Taurine's face and Aiden's face was completely red. I tilted my head slightly not sure what was wrong.

"Ms. Vikky, Mr. Aiden it's time for school." I heard Robin say.

I nodded my head and stood up grabbing my bag tossing it over my left shoulder again, "Alright...I'm coming...good bye Mr. Taurine."

I walked out of the dining room leaving Aiden with his dad. I walked past Robin saying goodbye with a smile. She did that weird curtsy thing and said to have a nice day. I glanced down at myself and nodded my head smiled brightly at my new appearance, I headed out of the house and bounded down the steps towards Jay. I frowned when I saw the limo back in it usual place to take me and Aiden to school. I sighed heavily as I said morning to Jay and got into the car. I slid over to the farthest side and put in my earphones hoping we could get to school soon. It took Aiden about 10 minutes to actually come out of the house which just made me annoyed since I wanted to see my twins.

"Sorry..."Aiden mumbled as he got in the back with me.

One the door shut I kept noticing Aiden glancing at me. The whole way to school seemed to just get more and more awkward with him staying silent and glancing at the whole freakin way. It was so freaking annoying! As soon as we pulled up to the school I opened the door on my side and quickly got out not wanting to stay in the awkwardness anymore. I sighed in relief with the fresh air. I took my earphones out and glanced at the time on my ipod seeing it was only 7:25 school didn't start until 8:00. I smiled to myself as I shoved my ipod in my pocket and headed to the school.

I didn't even get to the stairs before I felt someone grab my arm. I stopped and looked back seeing a guy who had black hair with lots of brown streaks through it. His hair was about shoulder length but a bit layered. He looked vaguely familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. He had bright crystal blue eyes that stared straight at me making my face hot. He had on a white Iron Fist Skull hat that kept his bangs to the right so he wouldn't have to do that hair flip thing. He was wearing a pair of Social Collision teal tie-dye rude skinny jeans that sagged a bit down his butt showing off a pair of Rocko's Modern Life boxers. He had a Blue Splatter Black Non-Leather Pyramid Stud Belt on with a Sonic the hedgehog belt buckle. He had on a black shirt that had the words 'A zombie ate my brain' in red. He also had a necklace that had the word 'Zombie' handing off the silver chair. He had what looked like two big inch in a half straws through the gauges in his ears. Total evaluation...H.O.T.

"Hey your Vikky right?" The guy asked in a deep voice

I nodded my head slightly, "Ya...why?"

He looked me up and down, "You look so different from when we first met on Friday..."

"Friday?" I asked out loud wondering what he was talking about.

He looked a bit disappointed when I didn't remember him, "It's me Lex...I met you outside the cafeteria on Friday. I guess you wouldn't recognize me then...you seemed a bit out of it then."

I thought back and realization hit me, "OH! I remember now!" I laughed a little, "Sorry it's just a lot happened on Friday and this whole weekend."

He looked me up and down while putting his hands in his pockets, "I can tell...you dont look anything like you did before."

I felt me face turn red, "uhhh thank you." I smiled

He nodded his head, "I'm kind of new here but a few girls showed me around told me about you and those twins." He laughed a little nervously, "Seems like you haven't made to many friends with the whole student body huh...?"

I gave him a cute smile and shook my head, "I have no idea what your talking about everybody freaking loves me." I said sarcastically

He laughed and stopped looking behind me, "Uhhh...Do you know that guy? He seems to be glaring at you or is he one of your great friends too."

I glanced back to see Aiden glaring at me, I rolled my eyes and turned back to Lex, "He's no one important...trust me."

He nodded his head and smiled slightly, "if you say so. Do you wanna go inside?"

"Oh! ya sure..." I laughed forgetting we were still outside

"Alright then lets go..." He said as he accompanied me up the stairs and into the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you lil_angel666, crazyobsessions;, laviniaxsaysxrawr, AnnaLAWL, lalalalala:-D, and hayleyrd7-80 my awesome fans!!!
your great...Now tell me what you think of this chapter
And because it was asked of me here are some pictures of the characters.
Hope you guys like them