Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Talking and Jocks

I stood leaning against the door to my room staring at the wall, my backpack lying next to my feet. My head was spinning from everything that had just happened in the 20 minutes that I got home. Aiden normal ignored me even if his dad said something about it. He ignored me when Tracy was here and his dad talked to him about that. What the hell is going on? I banged the back of my head against the door trying to knock some sense into my head. I shook my head a little as I dragged my feet across the floor towards my bed. I sighed heavily and flopped down on it face first with my knees and feet dangling off it.

"Wha' ish goin' o?" I mumbled into my bed.

Everything just seemed so surreal at the moment. I rolled over onto my back with my arms spread out as I stared at the ceiling. I heard knocking on my door making me quickly sit up. Holy crap what if it was Aiden?! He was the last person I wanted to see right now. I looked around quickly trying to figure out what to do.

"Vikky?" A voice that wasn't Aiden's called through the door.

My panic started to subside, "Come in..." I called out.

My bedroom door opened revealing Aiden's dad with a concerned look on his face. I tilted my head slightly in confusion then realized he was witnessed the whole scene himself. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at my light brown fuzzy carpet.

"Are you alright Vikky?" He asked taking me off guard.

I looked up at him with a surprised expression and answered softly, "Yes sir..."

He nodded his head slightly, "I see..." He looked like he was have a debate in his head as he continued to stare at me.

I raised an eyebrow, "Mr. Taurine?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and pulled out my desk chair sitting down in it, "Vikky...I heard that you and Aiden haven't been getting along to well...is everything alright?"

I stared at him like he was an idiot then shook my head. Like hell was I going to be a rat and tell him that me and his stupid kid haven't gotten along since the first time we met. Both of us had lives before any of this happened so no matter how much of a dick he was I wouldn't come out looking like the bad guy.

"Yes sir everything is fine..." I said smiling slightly

He seemed to study my expression for a minute, "I see...Vikky why didn't you come home with Aiden today?"

I furrowed my brows at the direct subject change but went with it anyways, "Well my friends and I went over to one of there houses and started talking about the upcoming school talent show..."

"Really?!" He seemed surprised by my answer.

I tilted my head wondering what he thought, "yes...we are all planning to do a band together. We planned on meeting at my friend Lex's house everyday after school to practice."

He looked thoughtful at my answer and smiled as he stood up, "I see...well I do hope you all do well...I'll tell Jay your plans..."

"Oh Mr. Taurie..." I called out to him remembering my plans to be picked up by Lex, "Ummm is it alright that Lex comes to pick me up tomorrow instead of going to school with Jay and Aiden?"

He looked a bit confused, "What do you mean?"

I looked at the ground and spoke before I lost the confidence to, "Well you see Lex offered to give me and the twins a ride to school. It's mainly a friend gesture since friends normally go to school together...well if one can drive..." I laughed a little nervously.

"Hmmm...and you want to do that with you friends?" He asked

I looked up and smiled, "Ya I do..."

He nodded his head slightly, "very well then...I'm sure it would be fine...I'll see you tomorrow Vikky..." He said as he walked out of my room shutting the door behind him.

I smiled to myself happy that I will be able to do normal friend things now instead of being treated like a spoiled kid. Unlike Aiden I didn't feel the least bit comfortable taking a limo to school everyday. Me and Aiden had two completely different personalities and attitudes that separated us not my miles or world but is it was logic Aiden and I were Universes apart. And there is probably no way that our universes would ever come together.

I stood up and walked to my drawers as I started to take my cloths off. I pulled out a pair of black boxers that said 'I love teddy bears' all over them. Then pulled on a Raglan red and blue t-shirt that had a picture of Yoshi on it with little mushrooms all over the back of it. I smiled as I tossed the close I wore today in the dirty cloths. I jumped into bed, turned on my annoying alarm clock, then snuggled into my blankets forgetting all about Aiden.

I woke up slamming my hand down on the alarm clock wondering the same thing I did every morning about that stupid invention. I rolled over and slowly sat up scratched the back of my head and stretching out with a big yawn. I slowly started to crawl out of bed only to fall right onto my face from all the grogginess I was feeling. I slowly stood up and stumbled into the bathroom to get a start on my morning routine. The normal shower to wake me up and stood in there for a while letting the hot water run down my body. After what felt like forever I finally got out of the shower and dried off with a towel. As I wrapped it around my body I headed out of the bathroom to gather my cloths.

I pulled on a pair of dark blue ripped-up skinny jeans that hugged my legs tightly. I then pulled on a slim fitted black shirt that had purple words on it read out 'TEAM shut-the-fuck-up!' across the chest. I then pulled on an Iron Fist mad tea party hoodie only zipping it up enough so you could still read what my shirt said. I wasn't yawned loudly as I pulled on a pair of solid black converse. I walked into the bathroom stretching out, then started to apply my make-up. Once I finished that I brushed my hair and pulled my hair to the right side in a ponytail leaving my hair a bit teased at the top while two areas that didn't reach to the ponytail framed my face.

I walked out of the bathroom and stretched out as I grabbed my ipod and wallet putting them in my hoodie pockets as I sat down at my desk to do my talent show homework. I quickly searched up the songs and printed them out just in time to hear my phone going off. I pulled it out seeing a text from Lex. I clicked the read button as I put the music into my backpack.

'We're right outside the gate!

I smiled and texted back 'Alright be out in a minute'

I rolled my hoodie sleeves up to my elbows as I walked out of my room. I smiled to myself thinking about going to school with my friends like I used to when I lived in cali. I made quick work of the stairs as I poked my head into the dining room seeing Aiden and his dad. I smiled waving at Mr. Taurine slightly.

"Bye...I'm heading out now."

Mr. Taurine nodded his head, "Alright...you have fun."

I nodded and smiled again as I turned to leave only to hear Aiden's obvious question, "Where's she going?"

I laughed softly as I headed to the door and walked out to see Lex's car pull up. I waved a bit as I ran up to the car jumping in the passengers seat seeing that everyone was in the same seats as yesterday. Yay for unintentional assigned seating.

"Morning guys..." I smiled slightly.

"mmmmm..." Eric mumbled leaning against his brothers shoulder.

Deric on the other hand was already fast asleep with his head leaning against the window. I laughed a little and turned to Lex smiling.

"Well Tweedledee and Tweedledum are out..." I laughed

Lex smiled, "Ya we thought coming to get you first would be better."

I nodded my head, "Well thanks your so thoughtful" I said sarcastically.

The rest of the car ride was silent except for the music playing from the stereo. We pulled up to the Starbucks drive-thru and ordered our coffee. The only weird coffee that was ordered came from Lex himself. I raised an eyebrow and laughed softly.

"so your gonna tell me you actually drink unsweetened cinnamon light soy lattes." I crossed my arms

He gave me a sheepish look, "Hey don't narc on the latte it's like Christmas in a cup!"

I burst out laughing, "wow your a dork."

We pulled up to the window and started passing around all the coffee. We finally made it school with everyone now wide awake...meaning the twins. I laughed at just how a cup of coffee can wake just about anyone up. We all piled out of the car with our bags and coffee in hand then headed towards the school.

"So did everyone bring there stuff?" Lex asked mainly glancing at me.

I looked at him, "What?"

"Hey he saw our instruments...you just have paper..." Eric answered for him.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I got everything...geez no one gives me credit for the things I do..."

Deric laughed as he pat me on the head, "It's ok V I'll give you credit."

I looked up at him, "No thanks your credit can stay in your pants thank you very much."

Everyone started laughing as we walked into the school towards our lockers. We all stuffed out things into out lockers still talking and laughing randomly. Once I finished I told the guys that I'd be back and headed down the hallway ignoring the people glancing at me and whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and could only think doesn't anyone around here have a freaking life. I turned a corner and saw a bunch of jocks picking on a kid with glasses. The were pushing him around literally in a circle seeing as how they surrounded him. The kid kept spinning around trying to get the guys to stop. I glanced around seeing some people just laugh at the scene and other just ignoring it, but none trying to help the poor kid. I growled as I rushed over pushing one of the jocks forward interrupting there fun as the jock stumbled forward.

"Leave him alone! What you guys got nothing better to do then pick on him?!" I glared at them as I helped the kid to his feet.

"Thanks..." He mumbled softly.

"Well well well what do we have here?" One of the jocks started talking, "Who's your little girlfriend Donny..."

Another jock raised an eyebrow as he moved towards me, "Well aren't you a cute thing...how about you leave this kid and come hang out with us."

I scoffed, "Get this through that think skull of yours. 1 I'm not his girlfriend and 2 I wouldn't be caught dead with a loser who cant even count past his I.Q."

"What?! Your a feisty little thing...I like em like that..." The jock I pushed chuckled.

I glanced at the kid they were picking on who was holding onto my arm, "Hey do me a favor..."

He looked at me unsure of what to do, "wh-what?"

I smiled, "Go down towards lockers 485 and tell the group of guys to come over here would ya."

He nodded his head and quickly ran down the hall. One of the jocks growled and started to go after him until I stepped in front of him blocking his path.

"Awww what's wrong I thought we were having fun guys..." I spoke out sarcastically.

"Listen up little girl...you pushed down my friend and you made us lose our 'friend' there." one of them said pointing down the hall after the kid.

"Ya and I'm thinking you need to compensate us for sure..." The one I pushed smirked moving closer to me.

I rolled my eyes, "Aww come on guys you dont wanna play with little 'ol me..." I gave them a childish smile as they backed me up into the lockers.

"Oh I think we do..." Another said.

I frowned slightly, "Well I think you'll have to ask my friends first..." I said pointing behind them.

All the guys turned around seeing the kid with glasses hiding behind the twins and Lex who were standing behind them with there arms crossed glaring at the jocks. I smiled as I squeezed past the big jocks and turned around facing them while standing in front of my friends.

"Guys these are my friends...friends these are the guys..." My facial expression darkened, "Lets all get along together huh..."

The jocks all glanced from one another and growled as they walked away mumbling the classic bad guy line 'this wont be the last time you see us.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks larrackell, allzac, lil_angel666, and AmyGoesRawr! for all of your comments I really appreciate it!!!
Tell me what you guys think of this chapter!!!
Hope it's not to bad.