Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Pick a Pair!

All eyes except Aiden's and Lex's turned to Donny who suddenly realized he spoke out loud. He quickly turned red and looked down at the ground pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. It took a few minutes for everyone to register what he said before we all erupted into laughter. Aiden, Lex, Donny and Sammy stared at me and the twins laughing like we were crazy since Aiden and Lex didn't hear what was going on, while Sammy and Donny didn't know that I just met Lex yesterday or that Aiden is a complete douche to me. Me and the twins finally caught out breaths from all of the laughing and started panting.

"Wow Donny" Eric huffed

Deric chuckled a little, "Seriously that's just impossible."

Donny looked confused, "Why?"

"It just is Don...it's a long story." Vikky sighed catching her breath.

Sammy raised an eyebrow, "I don't get it."

Lex rubbed the back of his neck, "Did I miss something?"

All of us involuntarily shook our heads saying no. Aiden seemed to get annoyed by all of us and walked away mumbling something about going home. We all heard the school bell go off saying that lunch was finally over which meant that we all either went to class or we left which Sammy and Donny decided to go back to class leaving me and the guys. We all glanced from one another and just decided to leave without saying a word. We all piled into Lex's car taking our regular seats in his car. While we headed down the road Lex decided to pick a game to play on the way to his house or at least that's where I assumed we were going.

"You guys want to play 21 questions?" Lex suggested

I shrugged, "Sure."

The twins both nodded and simply said, "yes"

Lex laughed and thought for a minute, "Alright I'll ask first...Deric are you secretly gay?"

Eric snorted while Deric kicked the back of Lex's seat, "Hello no!!"

I started to laugh, "You know the more you deny it the more it means you are."

"Oooohhhh my brother is gay!!" Eric shouted laughing

"I am not!!" Deric growled, "Shut up its my turn..." He looked like he was pondering the question for a minute then looked at me, "Vik...who are your favorite twins in the world?!"

Eric laughed at the question as I thought about it. Sure I could say Eric and Deric but they were probably expecting me to say that. Maybe I could just mess with them a bit, but who could I use definitely not the Olsen twins...GROSS!!! who would want to like the twins who 1 is anorexic while the other cut herself all the time. I continued to think to myself not the Spouse brothers the twins already thought I sit around watching Disney channel. I didn't like the Grimes twins too much outside of lord of the rings and I wasn't to big of a fan of the Gutierezze twins I don't know why I'm just not. Then it hit me the twins that I really did like and used to fantasize about when the later movies came out.

I smiled and spoke out, "I like the Phelts twins..."

Deric gasped and looked hurt while Eric glared and asked, "Who the hell are they?!"

"That would be the real last name of Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter!" I laughed

Lex snorted and nodded his head, "You know I would have to agree with Vik here...those two would probably be my favorite too."

The twins looked hurt in the back seat as they crossed there arms. Lex and I laughed knowing that it was bugging them. I turned completely around facing them and smiled.

"I'm only kidding...you guys know my favorite twins would be named Eric and Deric." I tilted my head.

Eric smiled slightly while Deric looked relieved, "Ya well wouldn't want to lose you to any other twins ya hear." Eric said

I shook my head, "That wouldn't happen, besides you guys are probably the only twins in a 100 yard radius of here."

Lex laughed, "Probably."

The car suddenly stopped making me turn and tilt my head slightly at where we were. I thought we were going to Lex's house, but we were parked in the garage that led to the mall. I shrugged a little and jumped out with everyone else who all left me in the car. I ran after them and glanced around once we headed towards the large double doors. We all stopped just inside the sliding doors seeing a whole pack of people gathered around the area where the 'you are here' map was, it was really the map of the mall I just liked my name for it. We all glanced around the big crowed trying to see what was going on, but none of us could. All we saw were people with camera's taking pictures continuously, made me feel a little sorry for whoever it was. Probably someone famous trying to go to a place they thought no one would recognize them.

"So why are we in the mall again?" I asked wondering

Lex shrugged his shoulders, "Cause ma would kill me if I skipped out on my third day of school..."

I nodded in understanding, "Sounds reasonable."

"Hey lets check out the book store I wanna get something real quick." Deric smiled

Eric nodded his head, "Ya I need to get something too..."

I glanced at Lex, "I kind of want to get something there too."

Lex rubbed the back of his head, "Well how about I meet you guys there? I need to go do something first."

"Alright" We all agreed.

Lex walked off vanishing in the crowds of people and stores which made me wonder why there were so many people at the mall on a weekday. Probably because of the famous person who was here. All of us were probably the only ones here who didn't know who the famous person was. The twins and I all started on our way up the escalator towards Barns and Nobles.

"So did you mean it Vik when you said we were your favorite twins?" Deric asked with a puppy look.

I smiled and laughed, "Of course you guys! Your my favorite twins ever!"

Eric smiled putting an arm around my shoulders, "Thanks V."

Deric did the same as his brother, "Ya thanks."

I raised an eyebrow, "For what?

"For being our friend." Eric said softly.

I smiled, "Well duh you guys are my best friends."

"We better be!" Deric said mussing my hair a bit.

We walked into the book store and all separated into different directions to gather whatever book we wanted to get. I noticed Deric head towards the Mythology section, while Eric headed towards the Poetry section. I on the other hand went to the teen section knowing exactly what book I wanted. I scanned the rows of books looking for the one I was looking for which was called 'City of Bones' I finally found it and smiled to myself. I had wanted to read this book for a while now but never got around to getting it or I just forgot about it. I smiled to myself in victory and headed to the cash register to pay for it. I met up with Eric there who was holding a book titled '1000 short poems' I smirked at the book.

"Let me guess..."

Eric turned red, "Hey it's not my fault I hate the poetry part of English class."

I laughed, "You do know there are copyright protection rules right."

"So? It's just a school paper." He defended

I shook my head, "Ok don't blame me when you get in trouble."

He just stuck his tongue out at me like a 5 year old. We walked up and both payed for our books one right after the other. We decided to wait for Eeric outside of the store talking about random things.

"Hey Vikky have you ever watched a movie called Tank Girl?" Eric asked out of nowhere

I tilted my head slightly at him, "Yeah...Why?"

He shrugged slightly, "Well I watched it last night and thought that maybe instead of doing that Bowling for Soup song you suggested and do that song from the movie."

I thought about it for a minute liking that idea, "Sounds pretty good but we would have to ask the other two."

"Ask me what?" Deric's voice came out of nowhere

I laughed and explained what Eric's idea was which Deric agreed quickly saying that was his favorite movie. We all started talking randomly still standing in front of the bookstore waiting for Lex. We were suddenly surprised when two guys started to run past us but stopped and stood right next to us facing towards us like it was an everyday thing. Though it was really weird since these two had on hats and sunglasses with red-ish brown hair peeking out of there hats.

"Please just be quiet for a minute." One said whispered to us

I raised an eyebrow about to ask why when a gaggle of people ran around us. The charged into the store then out looking for something. Then it hit me they weren't looking for something or just someone they were looking for two someones which would probably be the two in front of me and the twins. The crowd ran off still looking for them not having a clue. The two sighed in relief and smiled at us while taking there hats and sunglasses off.

"Thanks a lot...I'm James." The one on the left said

"Really that helped us a bloody lot. Oh I'm Oviler." The other said.

I froze staring at the two knowing exactly who these two were, "Y-you...your the Phelts twins!"

I didn't even have to look next to me to feel the Eric and Deric tense up and glaring at the two in front of us. What the hell were these two doing in the middle of freakin' Michigan? Then it hit me these were the two I told the twins I liked better then them. Uh-Oh this could be bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to forbbidenfruite, JessickaaJealousyy, lar rackell., Violet Hours, lalalalala:-D, lil_angel666, and allzac for all of your nice comments.
I hope you guys like this chapter too...
GIve me some feedback and tell me what you think with your comments please.