Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Through His Eyes

I sat in my room pacing back and forth with all kinds of thoughts running through my head. She's not here, she's out there with those guys why wont she just stay here. I have never in my entire life felt nervous of a girl being with other guys. Not even with Tracy and I kind of liked her. But that didn't matter right now what mattered was that Vikky wasn't here and I have no idea what the hell she was doing. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed wondering how the hell one girl could effect me so much. It had been a few months since she has been here and for the longest time I didn't care she was here until she started getting so close to those twins. Now she's friends with that geek Donny, Tracy's sister Sammy, and Lex.

Lex, just something about him didn't feel right. That guy just bugged the hell out of me for some reason. I didn't like the look he got in his eyes when I saw him looking at her. I didn't like the feeling I got when he was next to her. It just didn't make sense to me that I didn't feel this way with the twins around her. It was just him something about him didn't bode well with me and I could stand it. He even had the nerve to tell me her fiance to stay away from her. Well sure no one but me and her knew about it but still she's mine whether either of us likes it or not. I wasn't just going to stand around and let some random guy come out of nowhere and take whats mine. Yeah it's the fact she's supposed to be mine that's why I feel like this it has nothing to do with me liking her or anything. Totally I couldn't like her that's just the way things are I'm the popular kid and she's well a loser.

I nodded my head and walked out onto the balcony of my room. I leaned against the big stone railing and looked out towards the gates leading to the house. I sighed and felt hopeless with all kinds of thoughts running through my head. Like why did I feel the need to wait for her to come home these last few days? Why did I get happy when she did come home with me? Why did it piss me off when I found out from my dad that she wouldn't be going to school with me for a while? And the biggest questions was why did I feel so disappointed when she dodged my kiss? Or why did my heart speed up whenever we were close together? I growled to myself and slammed my fist onto the cold hard stone ignoring the pain that shot through my hand.

"Damn it..." I mumbled softly.

I sat down on the stone surface and looked up at the sky thinking even more to myself mainly about today. I always knew Tracy was a bitch I just couldn't bring myself to break up with her for a while. It wasn't until Monday that I was able to do it. I growled just thinking about that cold hearted bitch! When Vikky shouted at her then at me about what Tracy did it felt like the world was crashing down around me. I couldn't believe it even now I could feel my heart in the pit of my stomach. I sighed again and turned to my room hearing my phone going off. I started to play with my lip ring as I walked back into my room and glanced at the number. Vikky my heart jumped from my stomach and straight up my throat. She never calls me this would be the first time since she's been here what did she want.

I shook my head quickly and answered it, "Hello?"

Hello?! Yeah that's real smooth Aiden what are you five! I shook my head quickly missing what she said.

"What was that?" I asked quickly.

"Damn it hold on a sec..." I could tell she pulled the phone away from her mouth as she yelled at someone, "Knock it off damn it!!! Eric Deric leave those twins alone!! I already told you I was joking about that!! NO Let go of him! Freakin' A!" I heard her growl then get back on the phone, "Aiden?!" She asked making sure I was still there.

Just hearing her sweet voice sped my heart rate up by 10 fold.

"Yeah?" I said wondering what the hell was going on.

"Shit Eric dont do that!!! Geez Aiden can you come pick me and the twins up I cant find Lex anywhere!" She asked a bit louder trying to talk over the background noise.

My heart jumped she wanted me to come pick her up?! Sure it was because she couldn't find that lame-ass kid Lex, but she actually called me for help instead of just calling Jay. Which made me wonder about that.

"Why didn't you ask Jay?" I asked

"Oh my god I bet that's gonna cause a law suit...huh oh ummm well Jay tells your dad everything...and well I would rather not have your dad find out about..." I heard her gasp then heard a loud crashing noise.

That made my heart speed up in panic, "VIKKY!!!"

"Oh Geez....Damn it that would have killed me..." I could tell she wasn't talking to anyone in particular, "Oh ummm...right We're at the mall...please hurry...Or this could end up bad...ERIC DONT YOU GON-" The line went dead before she finished shouting.

"Damn..." I growled and quickly shoved my phone in my pocket.

I ran to my closet and started grabbed my shoes hoping around trying to pull them on while I tugged on my shirt from earlier. Vikky was trying to hide something from my dad and she was counting on me to help her. I stumbled out of my room almost falling down and started running. I knew I would have to ask my dad to use one of the cars so I tried to calm my composer as I knocked on his door.

"Come in" I heard his muffled voice.

I opened the door and took only a few steps in, "Hey dad."

My father raised his head glancing at me then went back to his work, "Hello Aiden. What is it?"

I cleared my throat, "I was wondering if I can use a car?"

My dad raised his head again, I could see the arch of his eyebrows at my question. Shit I didn't think this through thoroughly LIE ya I can do that.

"I wanted to you know just take a drive...Without Jay." I added the last part.

He looked like he was debating what to do then nodded his head, "Fine...you know where the keys are..."

I nodded my head, "Thanks dad."

I left his study still acting cool and calm, but once his door was shut I ran as fast as I could to the garage. I grabbed a pair of keys and quickly jumped into one of the cars. I didn't care which one it was as I pushed the button to open the big metal garage door. Once it was open I sped out and started off towards the mall. It took me about 15 minutes to get there from the house. Sure it normally would take longer, but the urgency I felt knowing that Vikky might be in trouble had my adrenaline spiked up to full blast. I quickly parked and opened the car door hearing Police Sirens down the street knowing that wouldn't be good especially from the background noise when Vikky called.

I darted for the mall and ran inside only to hear shouting and yelling echoing all around. This wouldn't be to hard to find them I was guessing. I ran out into the open and looked up to the top level while I ran along them 1st floor. Then I saw it if I wouldn't have known better I would have never thought that the twins could be so fierce. Through the glass paneled 2nd railing I saw it all, stopping for a minute and just stared at the top level seeing Deric grabbing some redhead with rage covering his face. The redhead was glaring back at Deric as they both punched and kicked at each other. Eric was the only one on top literally he had another redhead pinned to the ground wailing on him. Vikky looked panicked as she shouted at her friends next to a trash can that was tipped over.

My heart slowed it's frantic beat seeing she was fine and that nothing was wrong with her. She was only worried about her friends which was a trait that I admired about her. I shook my head and ran up to the empty escalator seeing as most of everyone was surrounding the fight that was going on. I ran towards the large gathered group and pushed past everyone shoving them out of my way. Once I got to the front of the group Vikky saw me in an instant and quickly ran towards me still panicked. She grabbed a hold of my right arm with a pleading look on her face. Her soft hands on my arm making me shake my head slightly to shake off the warm feeling I was getting. Her long pretty dark multicolored hair a little messy but still made her look as pretty as always. Her big bright eyes glazed slightly looking beautiful I quickly shook off the thought and cleared my throat.

"Aiden I don't know what to do?! They wont listen to anything I say!" She said looking at me with pure fear in her eyes.

I gulped down the urge to wrap my arms around her, "What happened?" I asked trying to ignore the feeling I was having.

She cleared her throat and started to talk quickly, "We were waiting for Lex in front of the book store, but while we were there those famous guys hid around us trying to blend in. But when they did the twins got mad because well earlier they asked me who my favorite twins were and I said the Phelps twins...you know the ones who play Fred and George Weasley ya well that's them" She pointed at the two redheads and continued talking, "The twins knew exactly who those two were and started to get mad even though I kept telling them that I was only kidding and then one thing let to another then this. Aiden help please." She said with tears visible in her eyes.

I gulped again and quickly nodded, "Ya just...just stay here."

I walked past her and first headed over to Eric quickly and easily pulling him off of the redhead. Eric yelped out in surprise and started swinging towards me only to freeze when he saw me. I glared at him and continued to hold onto the back of his shirt so he wouldn't try killing the redhead again. With my free hand I reached out grabbing the back of the redheads shirt and kicking out at Deric who was pretty much locked against the other guy. Deric slid back and fell to the ground as I released the redhead glaring at him making sure he wouldn't charge for Deric while he was down. I dragged Eric towards his brother and yanked Deric by the shoulder of his shirt and pulled them towards Vikky. I released them glaring at both of the twins.

"Shut up and stand there!" I growled.

I turned and headed towards the pair of redheaded twins who were beaten for probably no reason.

"Hey listen I know this could end up bad but I need you to keep this quiet." I said suddenly.

The twin on the right turned red with anger, "Hell no they attacked us out of nowhere!"

"Yeah what the hell did we do anyways!" The other yelled.

I sighed knowing where this was going, "How about I pay you guys to keep quiet?"

They both shook there heads, "Forget it" The one of the left said.

"tsk...It's not worth it." The other said.

I nodded my head and turned walking away from the two Phelps twins. I headed towards Eric, Deric and Vikky, then grabbed both of them by the back of there shirts dragging them back downstairs towards the exit with Vikky close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super thanks to Shubby, Becca-Denise, AnnaLAWL, allzac, lil_angel666, crazyobsessions;, and SlowlyFade for all of your comments.
I really hope you guys like this chapter!
Sorry the previous chapter seemed a little off topic but I need it.
So tell me what you think of this one please.