Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Time Goes By

Man does time sure fly by, it's been at least two weeks since the incident at the mall with the whole clash of the twins thing. I do remember that day clearly Aiden brought the twins home then me and was oddly nice. Don't know why but I enjoyed him being nice for a change right up until school started up the next day. That's when things started not making sense. Like you remember how I couldn't find Lex that day at the mall well it seems like he freakin dropped off the face of the earth. I mean that literally no one knew what happened to him and no one had seen him since that day at school. Even when me and the twins dropped by his house on the weekend his mom didn't know where he was but she said that he does disappear a lot. Now it's two weeks now and I'm going out of my mind worrying about that idiot. And before your like "oh she likes him" no that's not that kind of worry this is the "My friend is fucking missing so why isn't there a freakin search team out looking for him!!!" kind of worry.

I mean seriously where does a 17 year old guy with a car go...ok bad question. He's a teenage guy maybe I shouldn't worry about him so much. Yeah he's probably with his girlfriend from where he lived before. Yeah lets go with that. Oddly I stung a little to keep that thought in my mind. Well at least these last few days I have been kept busy on and off school. On because my new group of friends which is my little leech Sammy, my bookworm four eyes Donny, and my Goof ball twins Eric and Deric. After a week of a no show of Lex we decided to practice for the talent show without him. And who was our temporary replacement for the spaz....our very own four eyes Donny. Apparently he plays the drums in the school band. Go figure haha. Though as to not have her feel left out we invited Sammy to join in too. Who would've guessed she's a wiz with electronics and things like that.

Oh ya I almost forgot the blond bitch hasn't tried anything with me these two weeks, but I have heard rumors of her entering the talent show too oddly a lot of people are trying out for it including Aiden and his skater goons. Oh yeah Tracy is still glued to Aiden's side like a cockroach stuck on his shoe. The only good thing coming out of that is that at least she doesn't come home with him anymore or even show up in the middle of the night as his late night booty call. Pretty much I'm surprised that he's been celibate even this long two weeks must be a record for that man-whore. Oh well these days everyone in the band practice at my house in one of the empty room compliments of Aiden's dad. So that brings us to now in the practice room going on week three without Lex and the talent show coming up next week on Friday.

I laughed as I watched Donny banging on the drums then continuously pushing his glasses up while Sammy, the twins and I sat down a couch that was in the room for us. He was pretty good for a bookworm not saying that I have met a lot of nerds who can play the drums...ok I haven't really met any guys like Donny haha. But is really cool except for the whole stopping continuously to push his glasses up while one hand continued to drum. The beat never faltered even though he kept doing it but it just didn't look to good while he did it. I was really starting to get annoyed watching him push his glasses up like every 10 freakin seconds. I growled softly and stood up walking towards him. He seemed to be to into the drums to notice me at all as I started to sneak up behind him and slowly brought both my hands towards his head. I quickly but carefully pulled his glasses off making his whole beat falter when I surprised him.

"HEY!!!" He shouted jumping up and spinning towards me

I gave him a big cheesy smile and held his glasses in between my thumb and forefinger, "Just play without them Don-don. At least try it once please."

He sighed heavily and glared at me, "Come on Vik just give 'em back!"

I laughed and hid them behind my back as I walked backwards so he couldn't grab them, "Not until you at least try it...look your even walking just fine without them...just do it Don I mean really what's it gonna hurt."

Eric laughed softly, "She has a point Don just try it out."

Sammy smiled joining in on the spectacle, "Ya come on Mr. Awesome Asian try it. try it."

That seemed to kick his guy mode up a bit. He turned red and went back to the drums and took a deep breath. He started to play easily and didn't look sloppy at all, which made me wonder why he even has glasses. Once he finished I raised an eyebrow towards him as he wiped a bit of sweat off his head. I put his glasses on and debated if I should ask him the question.

"What?" He asked noticing me staring at him

Deric seemed to ask before I could, "Why do you have glasses if you don't even need em?"

Donny tilted his head a the question as if debating how to answer, "Well...It just seemed like a good idea as to not get to much attention. Then it would seem weird if I just showed up one day without them."

Sammy giggled, "It seemed to have the opposite effect with how much those big bad jocks were always picking on you." She made a flexing pose as she said 'big bad jocks' making all of us laugh.

Donny nodded, "Ya I didn't think of that you know."

Eric smiled, "Yep hey hey Donny why did you die your hair?"

Oh yeah haha I forgot to mention some time last week Donny died his hair back to it's original color which is brown. If you remember correctly it was blond. I'm not sure why but I didn't think Asian kids dyed there hair as much as American and before you start saying anything about that being racist it's not. Donny was born in Japan one parents white the other Japanese and they moved here a few years back so don't criticize me.

Donny rubbed the back of his head and shrugged slightly, "My mom said my blond hair was the sign of a delinquent so I just changed it back."

"Isn't your mom the Asian one?" Eric asked out of nowhere.

Sammy raised her hand and smacked Eric with a force that made him fall off the couch holding his head.

"OW! What did I do!?" He asked loudly

I laughed, "Your to dumb to know."

Eric crossed his arms and sat back down on the couch pouting.

"Well anyways yeah she is the Asian one." Donny laughed as he answered the question.

Oh yeah recap during this whole time Lex has been missing Sammy and Donny have been hanging around us a lot more. Not because Lex has been gone, but he just happened t be gone while its been happening. We learned a lot about the two like everything friends would know about each other. We even went through the whole meet the parents thing which really pissed off Tracy when we all went to Sammy's house. I can still hear the yelling she was doing when she walked in with all of us in the kitchen of her house. Ah good times good times. Donny on the other hand had a few siblings missing when we went to visit so it was only his mom and dad we met. Apparently he has two brothers.

Donny walked towards me for his glasses but I stretched my leg out to stop him and smirked, "Glasses have been confiscated...your going to school without em for a while."

His mouth just dropped staring at me, "You cant be serious."

I nodded my head, "As a heart attack."

The door suddenly burst open with Aiden in the doorway with an annoyed look on his face. All of us just stared at him as he walked in with his skater goon friends behind him. A thing he's been doing ever since we started practicing in here. It was really annoying. I sighed and pushed the glasses up the bridge of my nose and walked around Donny towards Aiden who met me halfway. I crossed my arms and met his annoyed look with a smirk.

"And how many times are you just gonna barge in on our practice." I asked

He leaned in a bit closer, "As long as your practice room is in my house." His friends laughed behind him.

My heart skipped a beat at how close he was which I quickly shook off. I sneered at him and put my index finger on his chest and pushed back so he wasn't so close anymore.

"Get out...I know all your doing is checking out the competition so beat it." I smirked again

Aiden smirked and put his hand in his pockets as he looked at my friends, "hmmm what competition..."

I growled, "The one with talent that your group obviously doesn't have." I said pointing behind his at his friends.

I stiffled a giggle when I heard Sammy and the twins do that "OOOHHH BURN" thing. Aiden growled and quickly reached out snaking his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. I could feel my face heat up instantly and stared into his dark eyes. This was a thing he's been doing a lot since Lex disappeared which was really weird as well. I felt Aiden's other hand run up and down my arm slowly and softly.

A playful smirk playing on his face, "You wish you were a threat to me babe."

I growled and put one of my hand on his cheek softly, "No need to play coy Aiden darling...I'm sure we'll let you look at the trophy when you get second place to us."

As if right on cue there was the whole "OOOHHH BURN" again from Sammy and the twins again. Aiden's group just growled and left with Aiden right behind them.

Right before he left he looked over his shoulder, "Your goin' down Vikky Korbin..."

I smirked and waved, "Whatever ya say second place"

He growled at my newest nickname for him and charged out. I smiled and turned back to my friends.

"Alright who's ready for some real practice." I laughed

Everyone jumped up, "YEAH"

Everyone scattered to there places which was Donny at drums, Eric at Guitar, Deric at Bass, Sammy at the computer and amps, which left me at the mic.

I smiled, "1...2...1 2 3 hit it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
MEGA THANKS TO crazyobsessions;, Shubby, SlowlyFade, lar rackell., lil_angel666, KelseyKalamity, and lexikitten12 FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS!!!
Sorry it took so long I had a bit of writers block...
But it's been all fixed up...