Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Big News

It was finally Friday and I was waking up so early in the damn mornings. I hate mornings probably because of the freaking annoying alarm clock the tries to give he a heart attack to wake me up. What a freaking stupid invention! Well anyways after I turned off the alarm I crawled out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom for my morning routine. I took my shower and did all the essential stuff I normally do in the morning, though something about today just seemed a bit different. Like I was forgetting something. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I shrugged it off and started getting dressed. Sammy and I well mainly Sammy picked out what I would be wearing for the talent show so I pulled on the cloths, my hell bunny skull butterfly mini dress, a pair of black thigh highs that had a bow on the back of the knees. I turned and glanced in the mirror and first brushed my hair, then put it in a side ponytail, and finally put on a pair of black and neon pink synthetic braided hair headbands around my hair and forehead so my bands would stay over my left eye. Once I finished that I looked into the mirror and applied my make-up like every morning. After a quick and thoughtless thought about how I did my make-up I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed the shoes Sammy let me borrow. They were her TUK red skull teddy bear Mary Janes which I might say are super cute.

Once I finished getting dressed I grabbed my backpack and shoved my ipod, cell and wallet inside of the front pocket as I swung it over my right shoulder and walked out of my room. The day had finally come and surprisingly I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. Sure I was nervous but not in the 'Holy-crap-I'm-gonna-vomit' kind of way. This is more like the 'I'm-gonna-sing-and-dance-in-front-of-the-whole-damn-school-lets-not-screw-this-up' kinda way. Yeah sound like they are about the same but it's not. After all this time all of us mainly meaning me and the twins kind of got used to not seeing Lex around. Hell he did show up one day, but kind of seemed like he was avoiding us and skipped out when we finally cornered him and told him about practice. It wasn't a big deal that's how some people deal with stage fright...hopefully that was what it was. I hate the thought of a friend not wanting to be my friend anymore...so I just like to think of uhhh excuses for them. Lets hope it's not just an excuse.

"Hey!" An all to familiar voice called out

I stopped walking and glanced behind me to see Aiden walking out of his room. I raised an eyebrow wondering if he really called me only to get my answer right there when he waved at me. I looked around me to see if there was anyone else here in the hall of course there wasn't anyone around. I glanced back to him and bit my bottom lip wondering why I felt like the thing I was forgetting involved him.

"I'm talking to you ya idiot." He said rubbing the back of his head with his other hand in his pocket.

From inspection he didn't look all that different from usual. He didn't have anything on special even though he was participating in the talent show. He had on a tight fitted black shirt that had light blue words on it reading out 'I'm so miserable without you...it's almost as if your here!' It was a lot of writing for a shirt but the first half was big while the last part was in smaller writing. He had on a pair of regular dark brown skinny jeans that had a chain attached to one of his belt loops and went into his back pocket which probably went that chain was attached to his wallet. On his feet were a pair of black Chuck Taylor high tops with pink shoe laces. He took mismatching outfit to a whole new level. Though his outfit didn't really scream 'I'm in the talent show' more like 'I'm a cocking dude so I dont need to dress up to know I won already.' I don't have the slightest clue what he is planning to do. All I know is that it includes a few of his skater friends. Maybe they'll skate off the stage and break something...ok maybe that was a mean thought, but it would be funny to see.

I was pulled out of my thoughts seeing a hand waving in front of my face and hearing Aiden's voice calling out to me, "Hey idiot you awake there?! Hellloooo."

I smacked his hand out of my face, "That's so rude!"

"So's zoning out when someones talking to you moron." He smirked in a matter-of-fact way

Damn! He does have a point there.

"ya ya so what do you want?" I asked while crossing my arms over my chest

Aiden put his other hand into his pocket and tilted his head at me slightly smirking again, "Nice outfit..."

I glared at him and turned around to start walking again, "Idiot."

"Wait wait wait!" He called out running in front of me, "That wasn't it..."

I sighed and looked up at him, "What?" I asked a bit exasperated

"So ummmm...." His face turned red as he bit his bottom lip and glanced around the hall.

We stood there for a few minutes until I started to get annoyed, "What?!"

He seemed surprised by my outburst but seemed to shake it off and clear his throat, "well you see...wait hold on."

He pulled his backpack off and unzipped it while reaching inside. I watched his a bit cautiously as he searched his bag and watched as he pulled out a small long box. I raised an eyebrow and eyed the box wondering what was in it and what was it for. I watched as he zipped his bag back up and put it on his shoulders while looking at me and turning red again.

"Uhhh well..." He held the box out to me and looked away as his shoved his free hand into his pocket, "Happy Birthday"

So that's what it was. My birthday was today. Holy crap how did I forget something like that. Am I like the only one who forgot that...probably not I did tell the twins, Donny and Sammy but because of the talent show practice they probably forgot. So at least I wouldn't be the only one. But how the hell did Aiden know my birthday and why did I get the feel he was involved with my birthday.

"Hey what your not gonna take it?" Aiden had a somewhat hurt look on his face

I shook my head and turned red slightly as I reached out and grabbed the box, "Umm thanks Aiden..."

I took it from him and slowly opened it only to gasp at what I was looking at. It was a really cute octopus necklace with charms attached to it. There were two anchors, a skull n crossbow, a star, and a gun crossbow. It was the coolest gift I had ever gotten from a guy before. I took it out of the box and held it up and smiled brightly.

"Wow it's so cool Aiden...thank you!" I said looking up at him

"Here I'll put it on for you."

He nodded his head slightly and took the necklace from my hands and walked around me. I turned my head watching him as he reached around me with the necklace and put it on. I looked down at the necklace and couldn't help but run my fingers over the octopus. I smiled and bit my bottom lip not being able to hold in my happiness. I quickly turned around and tossed my arms around Aiden's neck and hugged him tightly, dropping my bag as I did so.

"Thank you so much!!" I smiled

I felt him suddenly tense up making me realize what I just did. I quickly pulled away feeling my face heat up even more. I felt my heart pounding in my chest making me hope that Aiden couldn't hear how loud it was to me. I bit my bottom lip and quickly picked up my bag with my eyes looking at the ground. I mumbled another quick thank you as I hurried down the hall and the stairs. I stopped outside of the dining room doors and took a deep breath not realizing I was even holding my breath. I shook my head and couldn't help thinking to myself. I still feel like I'm forgetting something..something like really important. Well besides that AM I A FREAGIN IDIOT!!! Why the hell did I turn around and hug him like that!! But the more important question is if he doesn't like me then why would he go out and get me a present. I furrowed my brow as I bit into my thumb nail as I pondered on all of this. I pretty much jumped out of my skin when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Whoa whoa whoa calm down Vik..." Aiden said laughing with his hands up defensively

I blinked a few times and could already feel my face heating up, "oh ummm ya" I quickly put my head down to hide the blush taking over my face.

"You alright there?" He asked sounding a bit confused

I nodded my head, "Ya...I'm fine..."

There was a few moments of awkward silence between us which ended up having me involuntarily saying, "A gay anarchy filled British baby was just born."

After the words escaped my lips I quickly covered my mouth. Man aren't you a damn genus...I sighed and shook my head only to hear Aiden laughing. I looked up and watched him laugh. He was holding his stomach as he laughed like crazy. I felt my heart skip a beat watching him. I had never actually seen Aiden give me a genuine smile let alone an outburst of laughter. Just watching him laugh ended up being contagious making me laugh as well. Though mine was mainly a giggle. Once all of the giggling and laughing were done I was about to enter the dining room, but stopped by Aiden who grabbed my arm.

"Wait!"

I turned around and tilted my head, "What?"

He cleared his throat, "You do know what your birthday means right?"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, "That you have the capability to remember things that don't involve skating or how to get laid?"

"Haha" He said crossing his arms and giving me a serious look, "Vikky your 18 now"

That's when it hit everything flooded back to me. I couldn't believe I had forgotten it. How the hell could I have forgotten something so important! I AM a fraking moron...because now that I'm 18 Aiden and I will have to get married soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIrst off sorry everyone for taking so long to update. I'll try to update a bit more now.
Thanks to my awesome fans adoration, NeverEndingDarkness, lil_angel666, Shubby, and itscalledrevolution for all of your awesome comments!!!
So leave more comments and tell me what you guys think!!!
So first off I thought Vikky's outfit looked cool so here is the outfit she is wearing for the talent show.
Then the last pic is of Sammy.

Vikky's outfit:

dress
thigh highs
Shoes
headbands

Vikky's necklace