Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

The Big Brain Debate

Breakfast was rather awkward since I finally remembered what was happening. Aiden and I were supposed to get married now that I'm 18. Gee isn't that just fantastical...note the dripping sarcasm. I looked down at my two fried eggs, bacon and toast and kept poking my fork into the eggs as I continued to think about what was going to happen now. Would Aiden and I be forced out of school and have to get married? Oh God what if Aiden's dad plans to have us get married and like wants us to have a baby?! Holy crap...I felt my stomach sink at the thought. I bit my bottom lip and shifted one of the eggs on my toast as I continued to ponder to myself. Oh god Aiden's a playboy this marriage wont work at all...why the hell would I want to marry a dude who's just gonna cheat on me. I mean seriously what the hell would I even gain from that. Wait If I remember correctly and I do Aiden didn't want this marriage so that means we could like just get a divorce quickly and live on with our regular lives! Oh sweet that's probably exactly what he's thinking!

I glanced up peeking at Aiden who was eating a piece of toast. He didn't seem to worried about anything. He was just sitting there eating like he did every morning. Was he even thinking about any of this?! Oh man what if he has and is just gonna stick with the marriage and force me to stay with it to and like still cheat on me...even though it's not a consensual relationship it's still not good to cheat. I bit my bottom lip and shifted my eyes from to my plate again and couldn't help glancing at Aiden continuously. He must have noticed.

"Damn it! Stop staring it's so freakin' creepy!" He growled with an intense glare plastered on his face

I was a bit taken back and quickly went back to my food taking a bit out of the piece of toast I put the egg on. Man this was such a huge mistake to even think about having us get married. I shifted my eyes to Aiden's dad who was glaring over his newspaper at his son with a hard glare. I could tell that Aiden noticed it too because he was shifting nervously under the look. I couldn't help but feel satisfaction towards Aiden's demise. I bit into my toast again and glanced at Mr. Taurine when I heard him clear his throat and fold the paper up. He never stopped reading the paper while we ate breakfast which made this a bit weird.

"Listen up you two..." He said as he set the folded up newspaper next to his empty plate of food, "As you know today is Vikky's 18th birthday." He glanced at me as if I didn't know...ok maybe I didn't but he doesn't know that, "Well since you two still haven't graduated I will wait until you two graduate..." He turned to Aiden and glared, "Whether you graduate or not doesn't mean you in the clear either...you two WILL get married."

I bit my bottom lip and glanced at Aiden who was still eating breakfast while looking at his dad like he didn't care. Why didn't he even flinch at the thought? Wasn't he the one who was more against this then me? Wasn't that why he was always picking on me because of that? Wait what if he did want to get married? My eyes widened at the thought as I stared at Aiden in curiosity. Could that be it? I felt my face heat up which also ended up with me involuntarily reach up and touch the necklace he gave me. I could feel my heart starting to pound like crazy at the thought of Aiden. Maybe I should talk to Aiden about it. WAIT! That shouldn't be how it is...the twins would....That's when something else hit me.

I shook my head trying to clear the thoughts of Aiden out of my head. Today was the talent show something that all of us practiced hard for. We worked for a whole month to get as good as we were. I sighed and shook my head. I'll definitely talk to Aiden after the talent show. I will talk to him no matter what and figure out what to do from there. After all this is something that involves both of us. Ya that's right this is kind of like a team thing. I nodded my head and sighed a bit of relief at the thought.

"It's time for school." Jay's voice called from outside the dining room doors.

I glanced down at my plate and grabbed my last piece of bacon as I tossed my bag over my shoulder and headed towards the doors and stopped glancing towards Aiden's dad.

"Bye Mr. Taurine." I said waving the hand with the piece of bacon in it.

I watched as he smiled making him look years younger, "Goodbye Vikky...have a good day."

I smiled, "You too"

"Ugh quit flirting with my dad!" Aiden growled as he dragged me out of the house and to the car.

"Holy crap Aiden jealous much!" I hissed as I got into the car.

"ok lets get this straight I am not jealous of anything..." Aiden said as he pulled out his phone and started texting.

Ugh...nothing looks like it's gonna change. I rolled my eyes and did the same as him pulling out my phone to see I had messages from everyone! Oh wow. I opened the first one from Ty reading it to myself.

Hey Bitch Happy Birthday! Hey break a leg at the talent show too...but not literally knowing you you'd probably try to break one. So just do your best!

I laughed to myself as I went to the next one HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (o^.^o) <~~Kirby says happy birthday too That was from Sammy.

I continued going through all the messages seeing all the happy birthdays and good lucks from everyone. I smiled and replied back to everyone with thanks and some random smart remarks. I must have been so lost in the texts since we ended up at school by the time I finished. I watched as Aiden got out first with me following behind. Well today's gonna be a lot of fun. I smiled as I started to hum the song that I would be later singing today as I walked up the stairs and into the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
WEEE ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
Sorry if this one kinda sucks but the next one is gonna focus solely on the talent show.
And I hope you guys like it.
Oh The next chapter is gonna have a few BIG SURPRISES So stay tuned guys...
Oh ya MEGA THANKS TO blaqrican13, Shubby, itscalledrevolution;, and rumblerawr for all of your awesome comments.