Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Park Fun!

All of us were walking to our namely mine, and the twins lockers with Donny and Sammy. I sighed loudly it was such a drag that we practiced so hard and didn't win. Sure the Girls Generation group was good and all but I would have liked it better if we won instead. I shook my head and shoved my hands into my pant pockets looking down at my shoes...well Sammy's shoes.

"ky....ikky....VIKKY!!!" I jumped hearing my name shouted into my ear.

I turned my head to see Eric staring at me, "Were you even listening to?"

I gave him a cheesy smile, "Not particularly...."

Deric started laughing, "Well anyways...we were talking about going to the park...to hang out for a while..."

I shrugged slightly, "Sure...not much else to do since the all of our practicing is done with..."

Sammy nodded her head, "Seriously...seems kind of like a let down..."

Donny nodded his head, "Ya...I mean all of that work...for what?"

Eric shook his head, "who cares if we didn't win..."

I nodded my head, "Serious Eric has a point guys...think about it what would we have been doing if we hadn't started practicing for the talent show?"

Deric nodded his head, "That's true...and we wouldn't have gotten to have so much fun these last few days..."

Sammy smiled, "Yeah I'm glad we did it."

Donny nodded his head as well, "Alright alright so there was a point to it all."

We all started laughing as we walked out of the large double doors to the school. We walked down the stairs and continued on talking with each other. When we reached the last step I raised my head towards where Jay was standing only to see Aiden and his gang climb into the limo. I cringed slightly and glanced at everyone else who all looked a bit annoyed.

"Ah just deal with it for a bit..." I said laughing and walking up to Jay.

"Hey Vikky!" Jay smiled

I smiled and nodded my head, "Pretty good...mind giving us all a ride to the park instead of driving us to the house?"

Jay nodded his head, "Sure no problem."

I smiled and turned to everyone, "Come on."

Sammy smiled and ran towards us then jumped between me and Jay sliding into the car, The twins and Donny just went in normally. I smiled at Jay again then climbed into the limo and sat down on one of the side seats near the window next to Donny and across from Eric. Adien's and all of his friends were all back in there normal clothes instead of there all white ones. Though I must say I did like those white skinny jeans. I smiled to myself and leaned back into the seat listening to everyone around me chatting amongst themselves. I jumped a bit when I felt something hit the side of my head making me blink a few times.

"Huh?"

I looked around at everyone who weren't even looking at me and still talking to each other, then turned my gaze down at the ground to see a paper ball laying next to my foot. I glared at the only direction it would have came from to see Aiden giving me small glances and a smirk on his face as he continued to talk to one of his friends. I glared at him then slowly turned my eyes to the friend he was talking too. This one had shaggy blond hair not as straight as Aiden's obviously flat ironed hair but I liked it. He had on a pair of faded blue skinny jeans that sagged a bit, with a silver studded belt wrapped around the belt loops and a brass knuckle belt buckle. He had on a black shirt that had the words 'I see your playing stupid again...looks like your wining too.' written in white letters. He had on a pair of black Adidas that had pink writing all over them and white shoe laces. I moved my eyes up to his face and noticed his eyes were a solid green. They were very pretty...Oh sorry got a bit sidetracked...on his nose was a small stud poking out. On his left eyebrow were two rings attached to it.

My eyes traveled to the other side of Aiden to see a guy with shaggy brown hair sitting slouched and texing on his phone while still talking to Aiden and the other dude. He was wearing a pair of green and black plaid shorts that were can you guess....if your answer was sagging then you have won the grand prize of.....nothing shut up I don't give strangers things. hahahahhaha. Well anyways he had on of long white metal mulisha socks and a pair of black and green checkered slip-on Vans. He also had on a plain black belt that had a skull buckle attached to it. He was wearing a white shirt with brown words that said 'Sorry! Yesterday was the deadlines for all the complaints' He also had on a black flat brimmed hat that had gold insane clown posse Mr. Hatchetman on the front. Looking closely his eyes were a captivating blue. This guy had angelbites and snakebites. which were top and bottom lips pierced. They had shiny silver balls in the holes staying completely still as he kept his mouth shut and only spoke a few times.

To be honest both of Aiden's friends seemed a bit cute to me. I bit my bottom lip and turned my head back to my friends and smiled towards them. Eric smiled towards me and started talking about something that happened a few days ago in class about this girl who almost burnt down the classroom when they were in science class. Aiden's friends were all talking amongst themselves and we were doing the same. It was like neither of our groups were in the same car. I think the only one who seemed to notice was me. I felt the car stop and glanced out the window to see us next to the park.

"Awesome come on guys." I said to my friends

Eric and Deric were the first to try and get out at the same time. Which was failing miserably since they forgot that there were two doors. Sammy, Donny and I all just decided to watch them for a while laughing. My attention turned to Aiden who kicked them both out making them tumble out onto the ground.

"Holy crap are you guys ok!" Donny asked quickly moving to the door

Aiden growled and reached his leg out then pushed him out making him land on top of the twins. I glared at Aiden and shook my head as Sammy got out on the other side of the limo.

"What a dick" She mumbled as she slammed the door shut

I shook my head and started to get out when I felt a hand on my arm, "Where are you going?" It was Aiden

I glanced at him and rolled my eyes, "Like you care."

I jerked my arm out from his grasp and got out of the car walking over the twins and Donny who were starting to get up off the ground. I walked towards the front of the car to the drivers side as Jay rolled down his window with a smile.

"Hey Jay do you still have that IPOD stereo hook up thing?" I asked leaning against the car

"Sure do."

He nodded his head and reached to the other side to the glove compartment and pulled out a fold-out IPOD mini stereo. I smiled when he handed it to me.

"Thanks Jay I'll call you when we're ready to leave alright."

He nodded his head then looked at bit shocked looking a bit past me. I furrowed my brows and turned my head to see Aiden hovering behind me staring down at Jay and me. I stood up straight and tried to stop my heart from it's irregular beating. It sounded so loud right now and it made me really nervous and hopeful that Aiden didn't hear it. Man there is most definitely something wrong with me. My heart has been acting up a lot these days. I shook my head and turned back to Jay smiling.

"Thanks Jay..." I turned around facing Aiden and crossed my arms, "What are you doing?"

He smirked and leaned down a bit so he was only a few inches away from my face, "We're gonna hang out at the park."

The only thought running through my head was OH CRAP there goes today's fun. I sighed heavily and walked around him waving towards Jay then ran to where Sammy was climbing up the jungle gym. I smiled and climbed up the stairs quickly meeting her right before she slid down the slide. I laughed and pulled out my IPOD and unfolded the mini stereo and hooked it up. I put it on random and tuned up the volume as the song Situations by Escape the Fate came on. I climbed up on top of one of the bars to the jungle gym that was right next to one of those shade cover kind of things that had the layered plastic roof thing. I climbed up and reached for the top and set the stereo at the top since the top of that one was flat. I smiled and slowly climbed down...kids don't try this at home. Haha man aren't I such a hypocrite.

Once I got down the music was echoing all around I looked around to see Eric and Deric swinging on the swings. Eric was sitting down on the swing a bit awkwardly since his legs were so long and the sing was a bit close to the ground, while Deric was swinging while standing up on the seat. Donny was on the merry-go-round holding on for dear life with one of Aiden's friend on it too and which was the one with the eyebrow piercing. The one with the shorts was spinning them around and laughing like crazy. I looked around even more and saw Sammy climbing up one of those bar dome things and screaming that she was the queen of the world. I looked around more and noticed that Aiden was nowhere to be seen.

I spun around and still didn't seem him, "huh?" I said to myself

"HEY!"

I just about jumped out of my own skin feeling someone grab my ankles. I looked down to see Aiden holding onto my ankles with his arms through the vertical red metal bars. I glared at him and tugged my legs away from him.

"UGH Why would you even do that?!" I shouted

He just laughed.

I growled and ran to one of the slides and slide down only to meet Aiden at the bottom of the slide. He had his arms crossed and a smirk on his face. I stayed sitting down on the slide glaring up at him. He chuckled and shook his head as he turned and headed towards the merry-go-round where Donny was just now getting off and spinning around trying to keep balance. Sammy was running towards him to see if he was ok and laughing at him at the same time. I smiled and watched the two. Those two would make a cute couple. Maybe I should play matchmaker. I raised an eyebrow and what better idea to play matchmaker then to play the worlds most feared game. I smirked and ran back up the slide having a bit of difficulty halfway up, but still making it. I leaned over the edge of a side of the playground feeling the bars press against my stomach.

"Eric, Donny, Sammy, Deric lets all play Truth or Dare!" I shouted towards them

Unfortunately that also got the attention of the other three who were with us. My friend of course all rushed to the jungle gym, but so did Aiden and his friends. I sighed and sat down on one of the bar railings putting my feet through the horizontal bars so I wouldn't fall backwards. Eric sat down on the floor of the jungle gym next to me, Deric sat next to his brother but was leaning against a tube slide. Sammy was sitting under me on the floor of the jungle gym while Donny was sitting on the top of a different tube slide that was across from where Deric was sitting.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked towards Aiden's group

The dude with the shorts smiled, "Like we're gonna miss out on all the fun."

"No doubt Truth or Dare ll be fun." The eyebrow pierced dude said

I shook my head, "And who invited you?!"

Aiden smirked, "Why I did of course"

I shook my head, "And who invited you"

"Me" He said with a cocky look on his face

I glared at him and stuck my tongue out, "Invitation denied!!" I said putting my arms up forming them into an 'X'

"Aw come on Vikky what harm will it do..." Aiden whined

I growled and shook my head pointing at him, "No way your always so mean to us!"

"How about Aiden promises he wont make fun of anyone for the whole game!" The dude with shorts said

I glanced at the others who all started nodding there heads. I sighed and nodded my head giving in since everyone else was fine with it. The dude with the shorts sat down under the shade thing where I put the mini stereo at, the eyebrow piercing dude sat on one of the railings on the opposite side from where I was sitting and a few feet away. Aiden on the other hand was leaning against the railing next to the spiral slide. I sighed and shook my head.

"Names?" Sammy asked mainly to the two unknown guys

The one with shorts smiled, "Names Jeff."

"I'm Ryan." The eyebrow pierced guy said

"Ok so who wants to go first?" I asked suddenly
♠ ♠ ♠
ok let me explain this...well most of the stuff happening at the park happened just the other day when I went to the park. It was really funny. lol

WOOOOOO SO MANY SUGAR BUBBLE BUDDIES!!!!
Thank you raspberry2396, AmyGoesRawr!, FrozenWithoutYou, EscapingHeartBreak, LivingASyn, violetgrass, allzac, lil_angel666, rivals are insane, rumblerawr, H.L.A, poohbearlover, livelaughloveSING566, dinorawr, misslilshorty, and Musicluver90001

HOLY FUDGE SICKLE!!!
So many people...even people who haven't commented before...AWESOME!!!!

Ok so now if you comment and tell me what you think about the new background and what you think of the story and you will be my SUPER SUGAR BUBBLE BUDDY!!!
I thought it was time for a change so what do you think?