Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Spies!

I gently nudged Aiden away from me, as much as I felt the disappointment from the sudden lack of connection between mine and Aiden’s lips. I just couldn’t do it. Though he did seem a bit taken back by my sudden actions, probably because he had never been pushed away by a girl before. His face did tell me though that he felt just about the same things I felt right now. Confused and disappointed. It was that disappointment that got more of my attention. That one particular look in his eyes had my small heart fluttering then hammering against my chest like a jackhammer. That one look told me that he enjoyed that kiss as much as I did, probably more then me since I was the one who broke it.

Did that mean he liked me?! Naw….or could it…no…but that was something a guy who liked you might look.

My breath caught in my throat at the idea in my head.

Is that why he kissed me? Why did the mere possibility of him liking me excite me so much? Does this mean I like him too? Oh-sweet-flying-penguins-on-ice, That cant be true! I mean seriously think logically now. He bullies me, makes fun of me all the time, picks on my friends, HELLS BELLS he even makes me listen to him having sex with other girls! There is definitely no way in this life time that I would ever…and I mean EVER fall for Aiden Taurine! Never ever! No Way! No How! Not going to Happen!

“-ky, -ikky, VIKKY!” Aiden’s voice called out to me, bringing me out of my questionable thoughts.

“Huh?” Was my only audible reply

His hand started waving in front of my face right before he started snapping in front of it, “You still in there Vikky, You alright?”

His hand was really stating to bug me, so I pushed it away from my face, “That’s so rude! Didn’t your mother ever teach you to not snap in front of people’s face.” I growled then tilted my head slightly sighing, “And ummm…ya I’m good...no problem…”

“The what the hell just happened?!” He asked/yelled seeming to ignore my “rude” comment.

“What do you mean?” I feigned ignorance

He was now starting to look like the Aiden I knew…and hated. Annoyed and angry at me, “You pushed me away! What the fuck else do you think I’m talking about!”

“Oh! That!” I spoke in a way that said I was just now remembering it.

“Ya! That!” Yep the old Aiden was now back, “What’s your damn problem?!”

As much as I enjoyed the old Aiden coming back, something told me that it was time to go….now! “Nothing, It’s nothing Aiden, really. It’s just…I dunno, I got to go.” I could tell I was babbling now sounding stupider than I felt right about now.

I moved past him quickly, hoping like hell that he wouldn’t stop me. I just felt that I couldn’t be in this room anymore. This room it just…it was filled with to much of Aiden. My heart kicked up a few notches as I remembered that it was just Aiden and I in this room together. And that was even more of a reminder of why I needed to get out of here…like now, before I do something to make myself into an even bigger moron or make his crap loads more angry at me.

“Go?!” Go Where?!” He seemed a bit alarmed by the tone in his voice, but it was probably my imagination, “What’s your fucking problem?!”

I spun around facing him, completely unsure about myself right now. One hand slid into my hair fanning out over it, while the other motioned about randomly as I spoke, “Nothings my problem Aiden!” I pretty much pleaded with him, “I-I just like…I need to go…out of this room, away from you.”

Oh ouch that came out a bit bad.

“Me?! What’s wrong with me?!” He seemed outraged, “I haven’t done anything wrong!”

I shook my head trying to clear it and find reason in this poor situation, “I never said you did anything Aiden. I just feel like…hells bells I dunno!” Both my hands went to my hair now, “ Like I’m going to lose myself. Your to much Aiden!” I pointed at my head taking both hands out of it, “My brain is full of you Aiden! Your arrogant, cocky, mean, rude, self centered! Then…then you do this!” I motioned between the two of us, “And I don’t know what your intentions are, I don’t know why you kissed me. I don’t know why we’re in your room.” I shook my head, “We’re getting married in a few months Aiden, after graduation. It would have been today if your dad hadn’t decided to wait until after graduation. And we don’t know anything about each other. Let alone even like one another.” I felt exhausted after my whole rant.

I stared at Aiden waiting for a reply, my heart slamming against my poor rib cage. His face was unchanging, his movements still. Like it was finally his turn to zone out. Which meant that it was my turn to make like Michael Jackson and beat it.

I spun around quickly and went to open the door, but as I turned the cold silver knob I was forced to jump back. That is before the door smashed into my face. Why you might ask? Well because there were a group of Anbu Black-Ops on the other side of that door

Haha… Naruto reference!

But standing…errr…well laying on the ground in front of me piled up on top of each other like a bangle of babbling idiots, who were all obviously trying to listen in on mine and Aiden’s driviting conversation. All of which were now moaning and groaning in pain from either the collision with the ground or just the weight of someone laying on top of them. Awkwardly I did the only thing I could think of…I laughed.

“What the hell is going on in here?!” Aiden’s outraged voice boomed, he was obviously done zoning out now.

I tried my hardest to stifle my laughter as everyone scrambled to there feet and dart out of the room like there lives depended on it. And by the look on Aiden’s face it probably did. I continued to giggle softly as I glanced at the seething Aiden.

“You should learn to relax more Aiden…It always makes things much more fun.” I smiled brightly as I walked out of his room feeling a bit better now.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha sorry it took so long guys...
my dog decided that he wanted to eat my laptop cord so it took a while to fix it.
-.-
hope you like the chapter...
now it's gonna start to get a bit more interesting...trust me

so here are my shout outs...thank you XoHugsXoxOKissesxO, ElyRae, xnicotine kisses, CookieMonster1210, LivingASyn, lil_angel666, HayleighNicole, rivals are insane, Love.Lie.Live, ForbiddenWings, Look_alive_sunshine, Shubby, Lexy411, PerfectlyFlawedBabii,