Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

A Broken Boy

“Tell meeeee!!!” Eric whispered loudly

I glanced at him taking my eyes off the book that I was hiding inside of my World History book. I may have hated history and all, but right now I couldn’t really concentrate on school work right now, and Eric wasn’t being any help to it either. I sighed softly and shook my head.

“I’ll tell you later…with everyone else…”

Though I said that it didn’t stop him from puffing up like a blowfish and continuing to prompt me about it for the rest of the period. As well as Deric in my second class, then both Eric and Donny in my third one. Trying to keep a secret from one of them, but it was more then annoying trying to keep it from two of them.

I would tell them at lunch.

**BEEP**BEEP**BEEP**

Thank you!! I thought to myself as I stood up and quickly made my way out of the classroom before the two morons could even grab there things. I need to take a quick moment by myself to think this over and tell them easily enough. I bit my bottom lip flicking my lip rings around a bit and wandering down the halls.

Sweet doodlebug how do you tell people something this?! I mean I seriously told Jeff that I would go out with him! Oh God what if Aiden knows already…What the hell am I going to do now? I mean its one thing to be asked to go out, but I’m technically engaged to Aiden.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose feeling even more exasperated then ever. I pushed the cafeteria doors open and made my way to the lunch line quickly. Hopefully food would help me sort everything out in my own mind…well I hoped at least. As I made my way down the line with my tray I couldn’t help but continue to think and weigh my options.

It’s not like Jeff is a bad guy or anything, but it’s also not like I know anything about him. Hell for all I know he’s a lion just waiting for the chance to attack. He is friends with Aiden after all…they say friends are more alike then not.

I shook my head slightly and sighed as I slowly made my way towards my table where my friends were now seated staring at me.

Fuck me sideways…

I took a deep breath and sat my tray at the table with an awkward smile, “Hey guys…”

Sammy seemed to be the only one to smile, “Hi Vikky!!”

You’re a saint Sammy!

I sat down and picked up the soda I had and cracked it open hoping like hell that the rest of this heavy feeling would leave. To bad it didn’t.

“Vikky” Eric was the one to break the heavy air

I glanced up from my soda, “I know…I know…”

That seemed to get everyone more “into the mood” if you say. Eric leaned forward more like he was about to learn the secret to cure cancer or something, Sammy like always was plastered to my side like a lost puppy, Deric had an excited look on his face as he leaned more onto the table, while Donny seemed to be the only “normal” one pushing his fake glasses up the bridge of his nose while taking a bit out of his hamburger, though it didn’t pass my eyes that he was staring at me too.

I took a deep breath, “I-“

“VIKKY!!”

Ah crap on toast!!

I turned around to see the devil himself standing behind me with a menacing look covering his face. Menacing or not I couldn’t help the kick up my heart did looking at him. His shaggy hair was perfectly straight like always only covering his left eye slightly. His hair made him stand out a bit more then normal people, probably because he had a slightly pale complexion, but it didn’t make him look sick or bad. It just heightened the look of hot. He had on his favorite trucker hat that was tilted up a bit revealing the word ‘Bitch!’ on it. He probably flipped it down whenever a teacher was around so it wouldn’t get taken away. He was wearing a black shirt that fit him perfectly and looked a tiny bit baggy all at the same time. The shirt had white words that read out ‘Your face is annoying!’ Today he had on a pair of faded black denim pants that fit him perfectly and looked only slightly bigger then him. Through his belt loops was a familiar looking white belt that had rainbow studs all over it, with a little mini white board with the word ‘SLUT’ written across the little mini board.

“y-yes…?” I asked uneasily

His hard glare had already told me that Jeff didn’t tell him anything either. That was just my luck right. I cleared my throat as he just stared at me first.

“What the fuck is going on?! What did Jeff have to talk to you about?” He growled pointing at me.

I was right. I bit my bottom lip glancing around quickly. What do I do? What do I do? I sighed heavily to myself and glanced back towards my friends. They were all staring at Aiden and me like they were waiting for something specific to happen.

“Alright…well why don’t you ask Jeff then?” I asked Aiden

Aiden growled louder and clenched his fists, “Shut up! He wont fucking tell me anything! Now tell me damn it!”

“And how is that my problem.” I asked slightly harshly

He seemed to puff up in anger, his face darkening with a shade of blush, “Just tell me damn it!”

I shook my head and stood up from my spot at the lunch table and turned towards Aiden, “Is that any way to ask me for something?” I crossed my arms over my chest, “I mean you could be a bit nicer.”

Ya you stupid jerk!! Especially if it’s YOUR friend was the one who asked me out!!! Which means you didn’t even consider to tell your friends about us, and you pretty much forced me to tell mine. So this as much your fault as it is mine.

But of course I didn’t tell him that.

“Fine Vikky Korbin…what did my friend want to talk to you about?” He asked sounding a bit calmer, but the venom in his eyes and his emphasis on certain words lingered.

I crossed my arms and sighed softly, “Better…but still rude…” I muttered to no one in particular, “Besides that why do you care what he talks to me about anyways.”

Hopefully the side conversation will get him off my back.

Aiden seemed surprised by my question, because he seemed to calm down even more almost instantly, “I dunno…he’s my friend and all…and you’re my…” His words trailed off like he didn’t want to finish his own sentence.

Probably, because by now from all of his yelling and stuff everyone in the cafeteria were now staring in our direction. Like does anyone have a life, was my thought at that time.

“I’m your what Aiden…” I crossed my arms as if daring him to say the one thing that would change everything between us.

“m-my uhhh…” He glanced around slightly, then rubbed the back of his neck, “My uhhh…”

“VIKKY!!!”

Just about everyone in the room turned there heads to see who the sudden intruder was. Near the two big double doors to the cafeteria stood Jeff. His messy hair sticking up in all directions, his hand raised up slightly in greeting, and completely unaware of his surroundings. As he walked towards me…well us I could see Ryan trailing right behind him with a smug smirk plastered on his stupid mean face.

As he got closer I could hear Jeff suddenly ask, “So did you tell everyone yet?”

Shit!!

My face heated up, “N-not yet…”

He stopped about a foot away from me, right next to Aiden who didn’t know who to glare at first, me or Jeff. Jeff’s normal lazy façade was back up from the first few times I was around him. He was standing tall, but hunched at the same time and hovering slightly taller then Aiden. Not saying that Aiden was short or anything, but both guys…well three guys if you include Ryan were like trees.

“Oh!” He didn’t sound surprised, but he also didn’t sound exited either, like he knew I hadn’t told anyone yet.

I bit my bottom lip and rubbed my arm slightly now even more embarrassed then I was a few minutes ago. Why did this guy have to be so cute, and so unwanted all at the same time.

“Hey, so is like anyone going to tell us what going on here.” That was Eric’s voice

Jeff seemed to perk up in a cute way, completely switching from his lazy exterior. He got a little puppy smile and closed the distance between us, wrapping one of his long arms around my shoulders taking me completely off guard. I had to raise my head up cranking my neck to look up at him.

“Vikky and I are going out!” He spoke loudly and cheerfully

Silence met the answer.

Everyone around us just…stared didn’t say a word, didn’t move, didn’t even bat an eyelash. It was like a creepy movie.

Aiden was the first to break the silence, “Your kidding, right?” His eyes were glued on me in what looked like a plea.

If I have ever felt bad in my life, this topped that feeling ten-fold. Aiden’s face looked broken, and upset. I wasn’t sure which retched my heart even more. The fact that I was dating Jeff, the fact that I was going to marry Aiden, or the fact that Aiden might actually like me and I just broke him down.

“No…” I answered softly

I must be such a horrible person, I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOO yay new chapter...
I hope it wasn't to bad...
things are still going the way I planned so please don't hate me...
OH and if there are any specific requests you want to see in the story...not including getting Aiden and Vikky together already...
-.-
go ahead and tell me I might consider it...

Anyways thanks for your comments allzac, Look_alive_sunshine, lil_angel666, Love.Lie.Live, rivals are insane, ElyRae, FrozenWithoutYou, and I'm Just A Girl you are all great guys.

ohh ya if you guys like this story check out my other story
Confessions of an amateur prostitute
It's touching, it's sad and it's violent...slightly
though it's one of my older works...