Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Reunited

I wasn’t to sure what to think as I stared up at my best friend. Was this a dream? Wait! Why would I dream about this weirdo?! Maybe an illusion…no that’d be stupid. I blinked a few more times, but my illusion/dream was quickly interrupted by two other familiar faces making there way to the side of my bed. Oh God!! Before I could even say anything or react it happened. Ty jumped off of the bed in a flash, and just like always all three of them have; they slid there hands under the mattress and lifted up easily flipping both me and that stupid mattress! I did the only thing I could do in that situation, and the only thing I hand ever done every time they had done it. I threw my arms up to shield my head, but forgetting all of the books that were comfortably stacked and scattered on the exact side of the bed I just had to land on.

“ow!!!” I mumbled from underneath the mattress crushing me, “I hate my life…ow”

I could hear there muffled laughter coming from the other side of the mattress making me growl. Though that wasn’t really the best idea since it made my throat hurt a bit feeling one of my many books jabbing me in the neck like a knife. Fuck my life right. I sighed a bit easily as the mattress was lifted easily off of me still chuckling like the morons they are. I uncomfortably rolled over off of my large stack of book and glared up at the stupid cock monkeys chuckling like idiots with there loopy smiles on there faces.

“I hate you.” I mumbled slightly trying to get up now.

“Awwww you know you love uuuuuuuuuussssssss!!!!” Sean spoke first falling to his knees and wrapping me in an awkward hug.

He was like a little kid sometimes, wrapping his arms around my waist as I sat up. Why did my friend hugging me seem awkward you might ask. Well let me explain this kid is like six foot seven, but oddly really freakishly skinny; and he was like half laying on the ground and half kneeling as he hugged me. His face buried in my…

I whacked his head…hard, “Hey get your face away from those! Not yours!” I growled

Sean sat up with a big smile on his face and put his hands up to his chest like he was cupping his own boobs, then glanced back to the other two, “Hey hey they got bigger!!”

My face heated up, I felt one of my hands close around one of my book and chuck it. Thank you for being hard covered! I made a mental note to give myself a high-five for a perfect aim to the idiots head.

Sean was always like that through the years that I’ve known him, not once have I ever seen him too calm. He had soft faded black hair like the dye was coming out, but it also had a few blonde streaks through it. His hair was barely shoulder length nothing like Ty’s long hair. The back of his hair was messy like always while the front looked like a straightened was taken to it. His hair bangs were tilted towards the right side, but not really covering his eye. He also had a pair of pretty sparkly blue eyes that had a bit of eyeliner around them.

He was wearing a what looked like a really baggie short sleeved jumper. And for you people who don’t know what a jumper is, it’s a type of jumpsuit. Well anyways Sean’s jumper was pink! Like bright as day pink! And if you could focus away from the…the pink you could see a bunch of pins and patches attached to different parts of it. Some on the arm, some on the leg or the waist. I guess it would have looked weird, but I’m not sure if it was the fact that the jumper wasn’t buttoned up all the way showing off his black ‘A Smile from the Trenches’ band shirt. He also had on a loose belt that was around the belt loops of the jumper, though why there were belt loops was beyond me. On his feet were a big pair of boots, and not the fashionable kind, this was the kind you literally worked in, but they also looked like they have never seen a days work in there lives. All in all he didn’t look half bad.

“Shut up Sean.” I chuckled a little

He was rubbing the back of his head glaring at me, “Biiiiiitch….” He drawled out

“and you love me…” I smiled

“ya ya…” He complained

I watched as Eric made his way towards me with a smile. He was always funny with his random “gay” outburst. I know it sounds bad, but he is gay and he narks on himself all the time. He was what you would a lovable guy. He had really short black hair that didn’t even reach his neck really, and looked like it was ‘glued’ down to his head…ok gelled…same difference. He was tall, but nowhere near as tall as Sean. Sean’s just a freak of nature. Eric was more like six foot one in a half maybe, give or take a few inches.

Eric was a cute dresser sometimes, like now for instance. He had on a weird shade of green shirt…that had that platypus thing from that Disney show Phinies and Ferb or something like that. He had on a pair of skinny jeans the were slightly baggie showing off a very familiar pair of silky spongebob boxers that I used to always make fun of…mainly because he would complain about them chaffing in a certain place…if you know what I mean. He was the same cute Eric I always knew.

“Here Vikky.” He said putting his hand out to help me up.

I smiled, “Thanks Eric…”

That’s when it hit me! I mean talk about me being a total moron! Why in the hell are these guys even here!? And this is going to even make things more confusing since there are two Eric’s…sure they don’t look the same, but they still have the same name I mean what the fuck man!!

“Ah I know that look…” Ty blurted out pointing towards me. He smiled and got down a bit then started to make a voice like Steve Erwin, “Crikey Mate!! This is what we call a confused Vikky Korbin…once of the most common breeds of all!! Would ya look at that beau- OW” He was cut of by a book colliding with his face.

I crossed my arms after Eric had helped me up and I raised an eyebrow towards the Neanderthals, “So why are you guys here?”

Sean smiled leaning back still on the ground, “That Taurine dude said there’s going to be a party for you…”

Eric nodded his head, “Yep yep!! Said that we’re celebrating your birthday and your engagement to that Aiden kid.”

The last part came out as a growl, but not from Eric. It was Ty who looked like he was now sulking next to my desk.

“I need to pee!!” He announced and turned to my door.

“Ok…there’s a bathroom-“

I was cut off by the door to my room slamming shut.

"What's his problem?" I asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I know that this chapter wasn't o long or good
but the next chapter chapter is gonna really be awesome
I'll give you a hint it's called "A Man to Man" and it's gonna be in Ty's POV!!!

Oh and super mega thanks to my fans XoHugsXoxOKissesxO, Look_alive_sunshine, HayleighNicole, lil_angel666, TheBrokenMarionette, rivals are insane, jessjess1000, ElyRae, and YoullNeverFeelAfraid for all of your ducky comments!!!

Ok so like tell me what you think of the new layout!!!
Oh and sorry this chapter is kind of short ya know