Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

What a bad day

I couldn't believe what Aiden had just said. It felt like time froze all around us. Not one person moved or anything. Aiden was glaring at the twins his fists clenched at his sides. His eyes seemed to look darker like he was brooding. Everyone around us were either staring at Aiden or at me. It was like I could hear the questions in everyone's head. Everyone was either wondering what was going on or they heard everything and wanted to know about what he had just said. I just stared in complete shock at Aiden. I could feel Eric's arms drop from around me. Deric stared at me as if looking at something with a disease. How could this happen?!

"Your engaged to that jerk?!" Deric shouted

"Way to go Vik...great to know who you really like..." Eric growled

I was hoping to at least have these guys as my friends. But no this stupid idiot had to ruin this for me! What could I do now?! I looked around in a bit of a panic but then I heard a loud chorus of laughter. I looked around then noticed Aiden was doing the same thing. He must have noticed his slip up as well because he started to laugh nervously.

"ummm..." I couldn't think of anything to say

"Ya like I or anyone else would marry a stupid bitch like you?! Like I said watch who you make friends with...you could regret it...." Aiden said with a smug look on his face

I bit my bottom lip trying to hide my happiness of not being found out. All I could do was listen to everyone around s talking.

"Ya right...Aiden wouldn't date that loser...let alone marry her." One girl said

"Seriously who would marry an emo bitch like her." Another one said

I sighed and watched as Aiden and Tracy walked towards us. Aiden still held a smug look as he started to pass us. As he moved closer I couldn't help but stare at him. As he walked passed he rammed his shoulder into mine, making me fall down and people around us laugh even more.

"Stupid Prick!" I shouted

Eric and Deric both growled as they helped me up. Eric was glaring off in the direction that Aiden walked in, while Deric was looking at me with a worried expression. I didn't know what to feel towards these guys at this moment. All I knew was that they would turn on me the moment they found out that I was engaged to the enemy. I could feel tears sting my eyes at that idea.

"You ok V?!" Deric asked

"That ass needs to learn his place!" Eric hissed to no one in particular

I shook my head and shook there arms off of me, "I'm cool...dont worry about it..."

They both looked at me in confusion, "V?"

I gasped quietly realizing how much of a bitch that looked like right now. I shook my head and sighed who cared at this moment. I was on boarder line of going insane right now. I mean I should get that chance shouldn't I. I did after all almost lose my two new friends, because of a prick. But then again it would have been nice to know that either way they would still be my friends. I shook my head and went back to my locker.

"V what's wrong?" Deric asked

I shook my head.

"Hey talk to us..."

I opened my locker and pulled out my books then slammed my locker closed. I turned to the twins and glared at both of them. How could they ask me a question like that?! What kind of guy would turn on his friend then act as if nothing happened....well most guys I guess.

"It's great to know that if I WAS getting married to him that you guys would turn on me in an instance..." I shook my head and walked passed them.

"Vikky!!" They shouted simultaneously

I stopped then turned around giving them a cold stare, "I hate guys like you the most...all buddy buddy at first, but one thing would make you turn on your so called friends..."

Eric looked down while Deric took a step forward, "Vikky...it's not like that..."

I growled and dropped my things. Everyone must have noticed what was going on, because they were all staring at me yet again today. Deric must have realized how mad I was because he was already backing up. Eric on the other hand just stood in the same spot near the lockers and looked at the ground.

I reached out and and grabbed Deric's shirt and pushed him against the lockers behind him. Eric quickly looked up and noticed the situation. He moved over in a flash and grabbed my wrists, but my arms wouldn't leave Deric's shirt. I could already feel the hot tears sliding down my face. My eyes almost cloudy with rage and sorrow.

"Fuck You...I thought that you guys would be by my side like my old friends were. Through thick and thin friends till the end! I thought that people weren't your friends,because of how you looked...but now I know why they aren't your friends...It's because your just a couple of 2 bit ass holes!!"

Deric stared at me with shock, Eric on the other hand froze and just stared at his hands. I growled and snatched my arms away from Eric's grasp. I clenched my right hand and punched Eric int he face, then kicked Deric in the stomach. They both toppled over. I growled and turned away from them. I picked up my stuff then walked down the hall to my class.

"What more could go wrong today?" I asked myself

I guess that was the wrong thing to ask myself, because once I turned the corner to my class there stood Tracy and her bangle of blond bimbo's. All who which looked completely pissed off and most likely all that rage was towards me. greeeeaaaaaat....
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW so many people like my story!!!
I'm so happy!!!
Tell me how you like or dont like this chapter!!!
PLEASE!!!!