Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

Home sick!

Today felt like it was never going to end and it didn't help that I had to sit next to Eric and Deric in each freakin' class. I sighed and ignored each of them throughout the day. Once lunch came by I felt completely alone and lost and like everyone was staring at me. As soon as I walked into the cafeteria it was like everyone shut up and turned straight towards me including Aiden and his posse. I cleared my throat and walked across the room, past the twins table and sat down at a table by myself.

I rubbed the back of my neck and noticed everyone went right back to what they were doing except for the twins and Aiden who just stared at me. I put my folder on the table and flipped it open then grabbed my pencil from behind my ear and just started writing. Not sure why but whenever I was alone I always ended up just writing. All I knew was that it helped me think sometimes.

I thought about how it took only a few minutes of walking into the school for everything to get turned up-side down. First Aiden then the twins...man what else could go wrong. I scratched the back on my head and sighed heavily. I could remember how not to long ago I was at my old school, with all my old friends, my old teachers who all knew me by name, and the town that was so familiar I could have told you where the friendly bum dude Derin could be found, or when the next party was gonna be held months before hand.

I jumped a little when I heard the bell ring. I quickly shut my folder and headed out to class. Once I walked out the doors I bumped into someone and ended up dropping my stuff. I sighed and bent down to pick it up mumbling sorry to whoever it was. I picked up everything and noticed the person I bumped into was handing me a book I dropped. I reached out for it and glanced up to see who it was. This guy didn't look familiar at all.

"Uhhh...thanks..." I said softly standing up.

He stood up and smiled slightly as he laughed a little nervously, "Sorry about that...I forgot something in there...didn't think anyone was coming out right now..."

I nodded slightly and fixed my stuff then turned and started to walk away, "ya well...see ya..."

"Hey wait!" He shouted

I glanced back at him and tilted my head, "What?"

"Your Vikky right?" He asked out of nowhere

I raised an eyebrow, "Ya...and you are....?" I asked shaking my head slowly

"Ah.." He turned a dark shade of red and laughed a little, "I'm Lex..."

I nodded my head and shrugged slightly, "Well it's nice to meet you Lex...gotta go though..." I said pointing down the hall.

He nodded quickly and looked like he turned redder as I turned back around. I headed to my next class and sighed what a weird kid.