Status: completed

Rising Sun

Chapter 21

It had been ten years since my Ryan Jacob had passed. I still remembered our last years, days, hours, minutes together. I’ll tell you about our last hour; it was almost like any other night for my Ryan. He lived for a great 60 years as he used to love telling me. I would always ask him about the other seven teen years he was alive and he would say that he wasn’t with me so they weren’t great. Back to what I was saying about my Ryan’s last hour of life, the last hour that my heart was truly alive.
It was any other night; he had asked me to wake him up so we could watch the sun rise like we always have. He loved to watch the rising sun; he always used to say you are the only thing more beautiful then the rising sun. Ryan was always too sweet to me. I have to tell you about what our life was like before all of this happened, back when we were a lovely couple.
Before this, after we left school we were husband and wife right off the bat. We had a small wedding with a few friends from school including Kyle and Gabby; my father was also there. As time went on he was my older brother that I had to live with due to a tragic death, after that he was my dad, and finally he was my grand father. We found out shortly after we got married that I couldn’t change him and my father never said he would do that for me. So we had a strange relationship, we also found out early on that a human cant get a hybrid pregnant so we didn’t have any kids. I always felt so guilty taking away his family. Still he never left me and we started to watch the sun rise every day, the rising sun was like our child. We fell in love with the sun like we fell in love.
Our last hour was spent in our new home in Colorado because we wanted to see what the sun looked like rising over the mountains. I woke him up thirty minutes before the sun was supposed to rise like usual, I told him that it was time to see his other love and smiled when he gave a raspy laugh. I helped him up and out of bed we walked to our east facing balcony, we had a wooden swing seat that we sat at every day. I sat down as Ryan laid his head in my lap. The sun started to come up, it toned the skies a beautiful shades of oranges and pinks. This was our thing, watching the sun rise, only ours no one else could feel this way about the sun. I could hear his heart beat slowing slightly.
“I love you my Ryan, I will love you for all of eternity.” I felt the tears running silently down my cheeks. “You gave me the best years of my long life.” I kiss his forehead and brushed his white hair back.
“I will love you forever my Ginny. I hope you find some one else that makes you as happy as you have made me.” I kiss him on the lips, our last kiss. It was a brief peck but that is all our time was. A brief moment of time in which life couldn’t get better, our moment that had lasted a brief sixty years . Now it was time for me to get back to what life was like before my Ryan.
His heart gave one last stutter and my Ryan was gone forever. Right at the moment that the rising sun showed itself our last moment was only mine. My heart would never love another human again it had died with my Ryan. I moved his head off of my lap kissed his cheek and ran, my heart left behind with him.
My world ended with the rising sun, when Ryan Todd died.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope all of the people that have read this story have enjoyed it as much as I have. I thank all of the people that have stuck with RJ until the end, but i have news for you Ginny lives on. I already have a story idea for her and i know that she will be back in no time. I love all of you guys who love this story and the characters as much as me. I hope you will look for more Ginny Larely!
Love always,
Faith Leilani ;)