Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Idiots and Home.

"Hey Fatty!" yelled 17 year old Zacky. I rolled my eyes and walked past him and his friends.

"Wow, she's deaf too," added one of his skanks. Zachary James Baker has had it out for me since we were put to sit together in French class. Who am I exactly? Well, I am Jessica Smith. I have curly black hair with really pale skin that never seem to tan despite my futile attepts under the sun. My dark brown eyes are just plain and I'm a bit chubby. Yeah because I'm not a 16 year old slut or even a pretty 16 year old, Zacky seems to think he can lower my already low self esteem.

But I've gotten use to his taunts. I have accepted that I'm ugly and I only cry when I'm in my room. Now you're probably wondering where are my friends. Well, I have no friends. Not only am I fat, I'm freakishly smart and I've been alone since I transferred to Huntington.

Entering the school halls, I was tripped and the books I carried in my hands scattered on the floor. Quickly, I scrambled to pick up all my books. The last one was handed to me by Brian Haner.

"Thanks Bri," I said softly and I got up. Matt Sanders helped me get up and he looked apologetic as he knew Zacky tripped me. Matt and Brian are some of Zacky's friends. You see, it's only Zacky and his fan girls who mock me. Matt, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny are all nice guys. The bell rang, signalling the start of classes. Quickly, I made my way to History and braced myself for another fucked up day.

.....................................................................................

Thank God! School was finally over. I hustled to the school's car park, anxious to get the hell away from here.

"Ooh, make way for the Steamroller! That fatass might crush you!" I heard Zacky say and then laugh at his own 'joke'. Once again, I stayed silent and walked past him. I quickly left the school in my black truck and went home.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" I shouted as I stepped into my one storey house.

"Honey? We're in the livingroom!" I heard the voice of my mom's shout. I dropped my bag on the ground and walked to the room. My parents both held sad expressions.

"Sweetiepie, we have something to tell you--" my dad started.

"Who died? It is grandma? Why did it have to be grandma? I loved her!" I cried cutting off my dad. He smiled faintly and shook his head.

"No that's not it," he said and I sighed in relief. What? I can't help it! Grandma is kickass! "Well, we're moving,"

"Oh thank the holy mother!" I shouted. My parents let out a sigh of relief. I was really happy. Us moving meant no more teasing of my weight.

"Well we're moving Saturday to--" mom started.

"Pssh it doesn't matter where we're going," I said. Did I mention I was happy? Today was Thursday so I had one more day in school.

After dinner, I finished all my home work and I was ready to go to bed. On my bed, I sighed and closed my eyes. Today definitely took a turn for the better. With that, I fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so people tell me how it was. This idea just came to me while studying Geography ( yea I know, I soo focused!) and I hope you guys like how seems so far.