Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Truth or Dare

In my bunk, I was silently reading The Magician by Michael Scott again. Then, Val came and poked me. Me, being me, didn't pay any attention and I felt as if she had been poking me for a while. Then, I felt something wet placed in my ears. I looked at Val and my eyes widened. Her finger was in my ears and for sure it wasn't water in there. Ew, salivation. She shrugged. "Shoulda pay attention to me. We are going to play truth or dare now. Could you just wake up Johnny for me?" Still in shock I nodded. I went to Johnny's bunk and saw Zacky there.

"Did she--?" he started.

"Yup," I sighed and went to wake up Johnny but Zacky stopped me. He pressed his index finger against his lips as a sign to be quiet and he pointed towards the sleeping figure. Just then, Johnny began mumbling.

"No you fucking bunny--- you're such a fag-- no don't hump that tree-- easy there bunny, no need to--turn rabid and eat the doggie's ears," he said. I smiled as I saw Zacky come close to his ears.

"You're right short shit, I prefer--," Zacky said in a high pitched voice, "to eat your ears!". Then he pinched Johnny ears.

"Doggie fuck!" Johnny yelled, awakened. He looked at Zacky, "What the hell man?" Zacky shrugged and we left to where everyone else was. When everyone had beers in their hand, Val began to speak.

"Okay, so I'll--"

"Announce that I am going to start. Why thank you Val, " Lacey interrupted next to Johnny. "So, Matt truth or dare?" Matt smirked.

"Dare,"

"Fuck, I can never do good dares," she whined but then smiled. "I dare you to dry hump Jimmy," The look on Jimmy's face was priceless. Where as Matt just brushed it off.

"Lay down man." Matt said.

"Fuck you! Hell no!" Jimmy protested. Matt chased Jimmy and tackled him, face floor to the ground. Then, well, everyone burst out laughing when Matt humped him. Eventually it was Jimmy's turn to ask me.

"Truth," I said quickly.

"Oh, you ain't any fun," Jimmy whined. "Who is the sexiest beast in Avenged?"

"Zacky," I replied and took a sip of my first beer. Yeah, I didn't drink heavily.

"Why?" he asked.

"That's two questions," I pointed out ,"But I'll answer anyways. One, Zacky is a sexy beast. Two, he is single so he wouldn't have a crazy bitch ho girlfriend wanting to bite off my head,"

"Hey I am not a crazy--" Val started but silenced when I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "Alright we're a bit-- yeah I'll just shut up now," I smiled.

'Truth or Dare Zacky?" I said, looking at Zacky who was gazing at me.

"Truth," I took a deep breath in.

"Okay, so what was the most mean thing you ever did to someone in highschool?" I asked ,interested in what he was going to say.

"Uhh, I think I beat up some prick who was pissing me off," he said and my heart sank. I hid my disappoinment and faked a yawn.

"Okay, well as much fun as this was, Imma sheepy! Night," I said and went to my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, muchas gracias UnderPressure and MarybethLovesMcFly for commenting. Peoples! Comment! Pwease??? I shall give you a cookie :) Dont you want a COOKIE??? I would :)