Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

This Still Isn't a Joke!

Jessica's P.O.V

I sat on the couch, my head feeling like shit since I've been crying for so long. My black hair was tied high into one and I was comfortable in one of my dad's t-shirts. It's been a day since I came to my parents' house but I have to leave. My mom begged me to stay but I'm not so sure I want to be within a driving distance to Zacky. It probably sounds mean but I really loved him. Wait, I still love him. Suddenly the doorbell rang and since no one else was home, I had to answer it. Dragging my lazy ass to the door, I saw that it was Brian and Johnny. In a situation like this I'd ignore them, not wanting to talk to anyone associated with Zacky but the look in there eyes told me to open the door. The seem scared shitless.

"What's wrong guys?" I said slowly, getting more worried by the silence. Then, Johnny began to speak, his voice cracking as he did so.

"Jess, i-it's Zacky," he said. I froze. "There was an accident and he's in the hospital," I went back into the house, grabbed my cellphone and keys to the house.

"Let's go," I said, my face like a mask, expressionless. The ride to the hospital seemed like forever. The woman behind the counter was getting on like a bitch and I was very close to biting off her head, only to relish the thought of the blood oozing out. She was talking about only family to visit Zacky or some shit like that. Then she started critisizing my outfit. Mind you, I was still in the t-shirt. Images of Zacky came into my head, and that's when I snapped. "Listen to me you fucking bitch. That man in that room is the fucking love of my goddamn life. If you don't fucking let me see Zacky, I'll fucking beat the shit out of you, okay?" The woman was stupefied, seeing as I was silent for the whole time she was ranting.

"But--" she began but was cut off by a middle aged doctor.

"Are you Jessica?" he asked. I nodded. "I'm terribly sorry for Mary over here," he said referring to the lady, "My name is Dr. Fletcher and I operated on Mr. Baker. When we found him, he was only muttering your name,"

"Is he okay?" I said. The doctor swallowed.

"Due to the impact of the crash, Mr. Baker had several broken bones and the fact that he is still alive is very baffling. I am sorry to say this though, but he is in a coma and probably won't--" he said but I stopped listening to him. Zacky's in a coma. That was unbelievable.

"Let me see him," I said firmly, even though the doctor looked uncertain. I looked at him sharply. He sighed.

"Very well. Come with me ma'am. Bring the two men with you please," he said. I followed him. Walking down the gloomy whit halls of the hospital, I was still waiting fort the doctor to turn around and say 'Gotcha'. I was waiting for Brian and Johnny to burst out in laughing saying how they couldn't believe I fell for that. I was waiting for Zacky to come out, his face filled with amusement, telling me he loved me and sorry he gave me such a scare. But that didn't happen. What did happen was the doctor carrying me into an equally, if not even more, dreary room. The room was all grey, filled with the sound of very soft beeps coming from the heart rate monitor. My heart broke into even smaller pieces at the sight before me and I found it very hard to swallow.

There, hooked up to the heart monitor was Zacky Baker, motionless. His face was pale. Paler than what I would imagine a vampire's to be. This wasn't a joke. He was in a coma. I collapsed onto the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. This was all my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha you guys thought he was dead! Haha! Hmm, I was absolutely tempted to post a new chapter yesterday but I resisted and now I have 30 comments! :) Now this chapter is dedicated to all the guys who commented:
Kissing.Sin
MarybethLovesMcFly (haha, Gena is a hoe!)
Dark Passion Play
Inconvenience. <--she fucking threatened me! That was awesome!
bloodravyn (Sry I didn't kill Gena!)
Lovable Lie
IdiotDorkGeek (cher up sweetie, he ain't dead, just comatose)
Diamondintheroughxx
ladyxxrevenge


You guys, the comments were appreciated and make my laugh so fucking much! People comments are very much needed. I gots a break from school for two weeks so if I get lots of comments, I'll update often! :)