Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Amnesia

Zacky's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open to this alien surroundings. The walls were white and I was on a rather uncomfortable bed. I recognised this room to be that of a hospital's. I looked more and I saw a bunch of people looking at me. One of them, a female, looked as if she was crying. She had balck curly hair and equally dark eyes. She was just breathtakingly beautiful. Her eyes were a bit puffy and red, whick gave away the fact that she was indeed crying. There was a man next to her with a fedora. Was he her boyfriend? There were two women who were obviously sisters, except different coloured hair. There were three men, two a bit tall and one short and lastly two women who were clinging to the short guy and the tallest guy. Who were they? Suddenly, a man in a whie jacket came in, whom I presumed was a doctor.

"Hello sir. I guess you've realised that you're in a hospital room already," he said.

"Well no shit, Doc," I replied, a bit shocked at my reply. The people in the room however was not so much shocked. The curly haired girl was actually smiling at this.

"Good to know you're well but there is one question I need to ask," I nodded for him to continue, "What's your name?" I open my mouth to reply but I found that I just honestly couldn't. What was my name? I looked at the doctor and he nodded.

"Wait why can't he remember his name? He is supposed to!" the same girl said, panicing.

"Who is that woman doctor? Is she okay?" The girl's eyes widened and the man in the fedora took her outside of the room. I swear I saw tears in her eyes. I shook off that thought and watched as a few of the strangers left the room as well. The only one stayed was the short man.

"I'm sorry to say this but it appears you have amnesia," Really? I would've never guessed that, especially since I don't remember my own mane, I thought sarcastically but I didn't voice it. "If you can please excuse me, I have to talk with these people. By the way, your name is Zachary James Baker," the doctor said. Zachary? Well, I guess we all can't choose our names.

I watched as the doctor talked to the people outside. I saw evreyone nod and then the same black haired girl came back in. She smiled brightly and despite her puffy eyes, she looked like a fallen angel. Simply magnificent. "Hi," she said timidly, " I know I probably don't give a great impression seeing how horrible I look right now," she laughed and, at the risk of being like really corny, it actually sounded like music. I smiled.

"I think you look beautiful," she blushed.

"Um well, I know you don't recognise me or the others outside, but we're your best friends. To start off, I'm Jessica Smith," she said and extended her hand towards me. I smiled and accepted it.

"Nice to meet you Jessica. Apparantly I'm Zachary," I said. She giggled. "What?"

"It's just funny to hear you say 'Zachary'. We all call you Zacky,"

"Oh thank God,"
♠ ♠ ♠
He gots fucked up in his brain! :) Thanks MarybethLovesMcFly, LoveforDeathbat and ladyxxrevenge for commenting. It was much appreciated. Comment!