Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Time Lapse! Whoo!

Whole day Friday, I was completely happy. I sat in Maths class, the last class for the day , relieved that I would probably be able to start a new. Turns out, we're going Chicago. The bell rang and I dashed out of class. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and I stood face to face with Zacky. I suppressed the urge to groan and looked at him in his eyes. Then, he did something I would've never imagined.

My back was pressed to some lockers and his hands were at the both sides of my face. Zacky stared into my eyes and leaned closer to my face. I was panicking. With our faces centimetres apart, he leaned towards my right ear and whispered.

"Gotcha," I was shocked. Zacky was in hysterics. "Did you--did you actually think--that I would even want to kiss you? I hate to-- to look at you face!" he paused to laugh some more. I was embarrassed. People were looking at us. My eyes brimmed with tears.

"Hey Zacky, stop man" said Matt. His bestfriend, Val clutched Matt's arm, her eyes sad.

"No dude! That girl is so fucking ugly!" Zacky said. By now I was crying. Then, I willed myself to stop.

"Don't you think I don't know that? I look at myself in the mirror everyday and see some ugly girl. I don't need you pointing out the obvious honey!" I said laughing coldly. By this time, I had everyone's attention. "I have a lot of things to say to you Baker but I won't say anything except that I hope that you being a prick is just a phase," I turned away but stopped in mid-stride. "Also.." Crack! My fist collided hard with his nose and blood was flowing freely from his nose. I smiled cruelly and walked away. That felt so good.

Halfway to my car, a hand touched my shoulder. Looking back, it was Val.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Zacky" she said. I smiled softly.

"It's okay. I guess I should be used to it,"

"You know, you've always been a nice person. I think the only reason we aren't friends is because youy always steered clear of Zacky and everyone associated to him," I smiled and nodded. "Anyway, I would to hang out with you sometime," she added.

"I'm sorry Val, I'm moving away," I said. She was shocked.

"Really?" I nodded.

"Tomorrow. I have something to tell you though. You and Matt are bestfriends but I think you guys would be better as a couple," I said. I saw her blush and I went into my car. I waved to her and drove away.

............................................................................
11 years later...

"Jessica Smith! Hurry your ass up or else we'll be late!" my bestfriend, Amy screamed.

"Damn it, if I only could've gone I would leave her ass home and head to the Avenged Sevenfold concert myself," I heard my other friend, Kayleigh mutter.

"But you ain't bitch!" I yelled from my the bathroom where I was putting on my make-up. Okay, so amy, Kyleigh and I all met in Chicago 11 years ago and we all live together in a huge loft in New York City. Yup, we're kind of stinking rich. Amy is a photographer, Kyleigh columnist for a large music based magazine and I write jingles and songs.

My parents moved back to Huntington when I moved to New York at 25. My physical appearance changed drastically though. My frizzy, untamed hair changed over the years into soft black curls. Currently I have red streaks in my hair. I have a fringe which I sometimes straighten, including now. I have a strong bone structure, red lips with ivory skin to complement it. Also, I'm fairly skinny.

Now just recently, Amy and Kyleigh has got me listening to Avenged Sevenfold and I love them. I know, I'm so late but atleast I am getting to go to their concert tonight, with backstage passes! It's only Amy and I though.

I was dressed in a pair of blue faded jeans, my studded belt and a black top with a kind of bandana pattern on the end. With only powder and lip gloss on as my make- up, I made my way to the girls.

"Whoo! SEXY!" Kyleigh called. I rolled my eyes.

"Says the person who wanted to leave my 'bitch ass' and go to the concert?" I said.

"Yeah but I'm not going so that wouldn't happen besides, I need you to get me an autograph! Now go!" She said, pushing us. A few minutes later, we were on our way to the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was the 2nd chapter. I guess it was kinda slow at the beginning but watev.